Maharashtra Common Entrance Test – MAH MBA / MMS CET 2016
|Home Page||Preparation Tips||Application Form||Important Dates||Result|
Government of Maharashtra, State CET Cell Conducts Common Entrance Test for MAH – MBA/ MMS CET 2016 for admission to PG Courses in Management ( MBA / MMS ) in various institutes in Maharashtra, for Academic Year 2016-17.
MAH MBA MMS CET Eligibility 2016
Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. OR
Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades / CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University / institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
- The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal.
- Candidates who have appeared for MAH-MBA / MMS-CET 2016 / CAT 2015 ( conducted by IIMs ) / GMAT ( conducted by GMAC, USA ) / CMAT 2016 ( Conducted by AICTE ) / MAT ( conducted by AIMA ) / XAT ( conducted by XLRI ) / ATMA ( conducted by AIMS ) are considered to be eligible for admission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- The candidates belonging to SC, VJ / DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate except SC, ST candidates at the time of verification of documents.
Syllabus and Marking Scheme for MAH-MBA/ MMS-CET 2016
MAH MBA CET Syllabus 2016
A) Logical / Abstract Reasoning.
This shall include the questions to measures how quickly and accurately you can think. This
test may have questions based on figures and diagrams and also questions on verbal
B) Quantitative Aptitude.
This shall include the questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers,
do numerical calculations understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and
proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative
reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
C) Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
This shall include passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on (1) understanding of the contents of the passage and (2) choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
MAH MBA CET Exam Pattern 2016
|Sr.No||Topics||No of Questions||Mark per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|4||Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
|MAH MBA MMS CET will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions ( Five Options )|
|There is no negative marking System for this test.|
|MAH MBA MMS CET Duration : 150 Minutes|
|Medium of CET : English|
|Mode of MAH MBA MMS CET - Online|
MAH CET 2017 Navigation : MAH CET MBA MMS Preparation Tips 2016, MAH MBA CET Results 2016, MAH MBA CET Application Form Availability 2016, MAH MBA CET Important Dates 2016, MAH MBA CET Application Form 2016, Maharashtra Common Entrance Test - MAH MBA / MMS CET 2016, MAH CET MBA Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
MAH CET Related : Eligibility for MAH MBA CET 2016, Eligibility for Maharashtra CET 2016, MAH MBA CET Sample Papers, Maharashtra Common Entrance Test – MAH MBA / MMS CET 2016, Eligibility for MAH CET 2016, MAH MBA CET Paper Pattern, MAH MBA CET Detailed Syllabus, Syllabus for MAH MBA CET 2016, MAH MBA CET Syllabus, Maharashtra MBA CET Details, Syllabus for MAH CET, MAH MBA CET Syllabus 2016, MAH CET MBA Test Series, Eligibility for MAH MBA CET 2016, Syllabus for Maharashtra MBA CET 2016, MH CET MBA Topics, MH CET MBA Exam Duration, Maharashtra MBA CET Maximum Marks Distribution, MAH MBA CET Details, MH CET MBA Eligibility Criteria, MAH MBA CET PDF, Eligibility for Maharashtra MBA CET 2016, MAH MBA CET Exam Pattern, MAH CET MBA Test Pattern, MAH MBA CET Total Marks, MH MBA CET Pattern, Eligibility for Maharashtra CET MBA 2016, MAH MBA CET Exam Papers,
MAH CET MBA 2016 – MAH CET MBA Date 2016 – MAH MBA CET Eligibility 2016 – MAH MBA CET Exam Pattern 2016 – MAH MBA CET Syllabus 2016
Posted In mba entrance exam : mah cet : Leave a response for maharashtra common entrance test – mah mba / mms cet 2016 by shanmugapriya