Maharashtra Common Entrance Test – MAH MBA / MMS CET 2016
|Important : MAH MBA / MMS CET 2016 Syllabus only came. Exam date will be announced soon. Please visit this page for regular updates.|
MAH MBA MMS CET Exam 2016
Directorate of Technical Education,
3, Mahapalika Marg,
Post Box No.1967, Maharashtra,
Mumbai – 400 001.
Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra invites applications for admission to first year of two year full time post graduate degree courses in Management namely Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) / Master of Management Studies ( MMS ) and Post Graduate Diploma Course in Business Management ( PGDBM ) / Post Graduate Diploma Course in Management ( PGDM ) through Maharashtra Common Entrance CET ( Maharashtra MBA MMS PGDBM PGDM CET 2016 ).
MAH CET Entrance Exam Date 2016
|MAH MBA / MMS CET 2016 Exam Date: March, 2016.|
MAH MBA CET 2016 Eligibility
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria :
Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only ) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legisl educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. ( Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET )
1. The admission to the management courses viz. MBA / MMS / PGDBM / PGDM is centralized and covered under Centralized Admission Process ( CAP ) carried out by the Competent Authority of the State of Maharashtra.
3. Candidates who have appeared for CAT ( conducted by IIMs ) / GMAT ( conducted by GMAC, USA ) / CMAT 2016 ( conducted by AICTE ) / MAT ( conducted by AIMA in February, 2016 ) / XAT ( conducted by XLRI ) / ATMA ( conducted by AIMS ) / MAH – MBA / MMS – CET 2016 are considered to be eligible for admission against th All India Seats subjects to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria. Such candidates are also required to fill & confirm online Application Form as per schedule.
4. Refer Online Information Brochure for detailed Eligibility criteria and steps in the entire process of admission including Document Verification, Centralized Admission Process etc., for securing admission against the Maharashtra seats, All India seats, Minority seats, Institute level seats and procedure of admission for NRI / Foreign National / Foreign Students / PIO / Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries.
MAH MBA MMS CET 2016 Exam Pattern
Syllabus and Marking Scheme for MBA/ MMS / PGDM/ PGDBM CET 2016
A) Logical / Abstract Reasoning.
- This shall include the questions to measures how quickly and accurately you can think. This test may have questions based on figures and diagrams and also questions on verbal reasoning.
B) Quantitative Aptitude.
- This shall include the questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
C) Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- This shall include passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on (1) understanding of the contents of the passage and (2) choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
Exam Pattern :
- The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions ( Five Options )
- There is no negative marking System for this test.
- Test Duration : 150 Minutes
- Medium of CET : English
- Mode of Examination : Online
|Sr No.||No of Questions||Mark per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks
|4||Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
MAH CET 2016 Navigation : MAH CET MBA MMS Preparation Tips 2016, MAH MBA CET Results 2016, MAH MBA CET Application Form Availability 2016, MAH MBA CET Important Dates 2016, MAH MBA CET Application Form 2016, MAH CET MBA MMS Entrance Exam 2016, MAH CET MBA Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
MAH CET Related : MAH CET MBA MMS 2016 Exam Date, MAH CET MBA MMS 2016 Exam Eligibility, MAH CET MBA 2016 Admission, Maharashtra Common Entrance Test – MAH MBA / MMS CET 2016, Maharashtra CET MBA Entrance Exam 2016, MAH CET MBA MMS 2016 Exam Schedule, Maharashtra CET 2016 Eligibility for MBA/MMS, MAH CET Entrance Examination 2016, MAH MBA CET 2016 Prospectus, Eligibility Criteria for MAH MBA MMS CET 2016, MAH MBA Common Entrance Test 2016, MAH CET 2016 Exam Pattern, MAH MBA MMS CET 2016 Total Questions, Test Date for MAH CET MBA 2016, MAH MBA CET 2016 Exam Details, MAH MBA CET 2016 Educational Qualification, MAH MBA MMS Entrance Test 2016, Maharashtra CET Entrance Test 2016 Details, MAH CET MBA 2016 Information Brochure, Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2016 for MBA/MMS, MAH CET 2016 Eligibility Details, Qualification for MAH CET MBA MMS 2016, MAH CET MBA MMS 2016 Information Bulletin, MAH MBA CET 2016 Question Paper, MAH MMS CET 2016 Question Paper Download,
MAH CET MBA Entrance Exam 2016 – MAH CET MBA Exam Date 2016 – MAH CET Notification 2016 – MAH MBA CET Eligibility Criteria 2016
Posted In mba entrance exam : mah cet : Leave a response for maharashtra common entrance test – mah mba / mms cet 2016 by vennila