|Home Page||Application Form||Important Dates||Results||Preparation Tips|
MAH MBA MMS CET 2018
Government of Maharashtra for ( MAH MBA / MMS CET ) invites admission Application for ( MBA / MMS ) programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
MAH MBA MMS CET Eligibility 2018
MAH – CET has following major points that determine the eligibility criteria to appear in the exam
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates with 50% marks in any discipline can apply for MAHCET MBA / MMS exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses ( 10+2+3 ) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2018-19 can also apply for MAHCET 2018 online exam.
- Registration fee for MAHCET exam is Rs. 1000/- for all India candidates and Rs. 800/- for reserved category candidates
- The candidates can seek admission in Maharashtra B-schools on the basis of other All India MBA entrance exams also.
Eligibility : Maharashtra State ( MS ) Candidate
Qualifying on any of the 4 types could place your candidature as the Maharashtra State ( MS ) candidate. Registering and applying for MAHCET 2018 as MS candidate will open more opportunities and more admission options in MBA / MMS 2018 – 20 in top MBA colleges in Maharashtra.
MS candidate : Type A
An aspirant who has passed HSC and qualifying examination from Maharashtra state is a Maharashtra Candidate. If the applicant didn’t pass HSC but passed Diploma in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy and any other qualifying examination from Maharashtra State, he / she is to be termed as Maharashtra State Candidate. In addition to this fact, if the Candidate is Domiciled or Born in the State of Maharashtra, he / she is the Maharashtra State Candidate and should mention it while registering and applying for MAHCET 2018 online.
MS Candidate : Type B
You could be Maharashtra State ( MS ) Candidate if you or your Father or Mother is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra. It is not necessary that you were born or studied in the State of Maharashtra. In case it is the place of domicile of any 3 of you as shared above, you could reap the benefits of being an MS candidate.
MS Candidate : Type C
If either of your parents i.e. Father or Mother, is an employee of the Government of India or Government of India Undertaking who is posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submitting the application for admission, you are a Maharashtra State candidate.
If you wish to appear in MAHCET 2018 as a Maharashtra State candidate and your parents are supposed to report for duty in Maharashtra state but are delaying it, if they report for duty you can apply for MAHCET 2018 as an MS candidate to gain all the benefits of Maharashtra State candidature.
MS Candidate : Type D
An applicant will be considered as Maharashtra State Candidate if his / her Father or Mother is an employee of the Government of Maharashtra / Government of Maharashtra Undertaking. Although such employees are usually not posted out of the state, in case they are posted in some other states or are on deputation to some other departments, the candidate would still be considered as Maharashtra state candidate.
All India candidates : 15% to 35% seats reserved
15% to 35% seat allocation is available for All India candidates appearing in MAH-CET exam. These candidates are also offered admission on the basis of their scores in All India MBA entrance exams like CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA.
JBIMS Mumbai : May have different eligibility
For the batch 2018 – 20, JBIMS Mumbai may opt for different eligibility and may not offer admission through DTE CAP round. It may accept only CAT and MAH-CET scores. So the eligible candidates may be required to apply to JBIMS, Mumbai separately apart from registering for MAH CET 2018.
MAH MBA CET Exam Pattern 2018
MAH-CET 2018 will remain an online exam for admission to AICTE approved MBA / MMS / PGDM courses 2018 – 20 batch in B-schools across the state of Maharashtra. No structural and content based changes in MAHCET 2018 are proposed by DTE Maharashtra. Following are the key features of MAHCET 2018.
- Test window would be of 2 days divided in multiple sessions
- MAH MBA – CET 2018 will be conducted in online mode.
- The test will be of 150 minutes ( 2 and half hours ) duration
- The test will consist of only Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ).
- Total number of questions will be 200
- There will be 5 answer options for each question.
- The questions will not carry negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Exam will consist of 3 sections while Reasoning section will contain Logical & Abstract Reasoning questions separately.
|Section name||Number of questions||Mark per question||Total marks for the section|
|Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
|Total marks for the test||200|