MAST Preparation Tips 2021
Management Aptitude and Skills Test ( MAST ) is conducted by AIMA ( All India Management Association ). The main objective of AIMA MAST Exam is to explore the candidate’s skills and potential to find out the brilliant candidates for managerial post in various companies. This test will benefit the recruiters by presenting them with the detailed analysis of the skill sets a candidate possesses. Any management graduate with 0 – 3 years of work experience is eligible to write the test. Those in the final year of their MBA program are also eligible to appear for the test.
MAST Test Mode 2021 :
- MAST is a Computer based exam.
MAST Exam Preparation Tips 2021 :
MAST tests the test takers logical thinking, awareness of tradition, personality, communication skills, subject and technical knowledge.
Psychometric assessment : Personality of candidates that are required for the companies is assessed in this exam. Leadership qualities, decision making skills, team work, moral values and stability of the candidates are tested.
General Aptitude : Logical thinking, ideas of the candidates are tested in this section. This exam contains questions on Numerical Ability, Managerial Ability, Reasoning and English Language.
Domain Knowledge : This is a test based on case study. Intelligence of candidates are assessed through objective multiple choice questions in management subjects like H R Marketing, Operations, IT, International Business and Finance.
MAST Question Pattern 2021 :
- Psychometric Test
- General Ability Test
- Domain Knowledge Test
No. of Questions and Time Duration :
- 190 questions in approximate and 2.30 hrs is the time duration.
MAST Negative Marking 2021 :
- There is no negative marking for MAST exam.
MAST Score Validity : One year.
MAST Scores Accepted in 2021 :
- MAST score will be used by the corporate or recruiters during their recruitment exercise.
- It will act as an initial screening test for prospective employers. Over 150 corporate have already given their endorsement so far and many more are about to endorse it.
- The companies which have already given their endorsement are Religare India, HDFC Standard Life, SBI LIFE, Jaipur Rugs, Transport Corporation of India, Sanjiv Goenka Group, DLF Pramerica, SSR Wireless Pvt. Ltd.
- LARSEN & TOUBRO, J. K. Tyre and Industries Ltd, NOKIA, FUTURE GROUP, BAJAJ ELECTRICALS, Brittania Industries Ltd, Moser Baer India, JP Morgan Chase, Deloitte, Pfizer, HLL, Reliance Industries, Nokia India, Lenovo, Parle, Idea Cellular, Metlife India, Tata Communications, PWC India, and Dabur among others.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.