|Home||Application Form||Exam Centres||Results|
Management Aptitude Test Exam December 2017
Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the MAT test Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test.
- MAT Paper Based Test : 03rd December, 2017 ( Sunday )
- MAT Computer Based Test : 09th December, 2017 ( Saturday ) onwards
Note : If the number of candidates registered for MAT Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the MAT test will be completed on January, 2018 ( Friday ) itself.
MAT Test Eligibility 2017
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
MAT Test Pattern 2017
|S.No||Section||No of Questions||Time Suggested ( Minutes )|
|3||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
MAT December 2017 Online Application form
How to apply for MAT December 2017
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online at website link https://apps.aima.in/matdec17 with Credit Card / Debit Card ( ATM Card ) payment. Or
- Register online at website link https://apps.aima.in/matdec17 by making payment of 1652/- through Net Banking. Or
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft ( DD ) of 1652/- ( One thousand six hundred and fifty two only ) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link www.aima.in/ along with the DD details. Or
- Obtain OMR Registration Form with MAT Bulletin / CD against cash payment of 1652/- ( One thousand six hundred and fifty two only ) from AIMA, New Delhi.
MAT Registration Form Acknowledgement
All MAT Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link http://apps.aima.in/mat_reciept.aspx. Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee to be refunded.
MAT Test Timing
- MAT Paper Based Test : 10.00 am – 12.30 pm
- MAT Computer Based Test : In different Time slots at specific test venues; Subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
MAT December Admit Card
On the basis of information given in the MAT Application Form, Admit Card of provisionally eligible candidates will be available for download from website https://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx on or after 25th November 2017 ( Saturday ).
Download Admit Card – On the due date for Admit Card, download admit card from website link https://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx containing the details of the centre / venue for the examination, etc., will be available. Print Admit Card – Take a printout of the admit card.
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the Written Test Venue without a valid Admit Card.
NOTE: The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. Candidates are advised to regularly check AIMA website for updates.
MAT December 2017 Important Dates
|1||Paper Based Test||03rd December, 2017 ( Sunday )|
|2||Computer Based Test||09th December, 2017 ( Saturday ) onwards|
|3||Last Date for Submission Of Application Form||24th November, 2017 ( Friday )|
|4||Admit Card will be Available||25th November, 2017 ( Saturday )|