AIMA Management Aptitude Test – MAT September Exam 2018MBA Entrance Exam » MAT »
AIMA MAT 2018, AIMA MAT September 2018, Management Aptitude Test 2018, MAT September 2018, MAT Entrance Exam 2018, MAT Entrance Examination, MAT Entrance Exam Date, MAT 2018 Dates, MAT Exam Date 2018, MAT Entrance Exam Details, MAT Entrance Exam for MBA, MAT Entrance Exam Schedule, MAT Eligibility Criteria 2018, MAT Entrance Exam Eligibility, AIMA MAT Eligibility Criteria, MAT Age Limit, Eligibility for MAT 2018, AIMA MAT Exam Pattern 2018, MAT Entrance Exam Pattern, MAT Entrance Exam Application Form, AIMA MAT Application Form 2018, MAT September Application Form, MAT Application Form 2018, MAT Entrance Exam Online Registration, MAT September 2018 Registration, MAT Entrance Exam Registration, MAT September Online Registration, MAT 2018 Registration Last Date, AIMA MAT Online Application, AIMA MAT Online Form, AIMA MAT Admit Card September 2018, MAT Entrance Exam Hall Ticket, AIMA MAT Important Dates
Management Aptitude Test Exam September 2018
Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the MAT test Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test.
- MAT Paper Based Test : 02nd September, 2018 ( Sunday )
- MAT Computer Based Test : 15th September. 2018 ( Saturday )
Note : If the number of candidates registered for MAT Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the MAT test will be completed on September 2018 itself.
MAT Test Eligibility 2018
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
MAT Test Pattern 2018
|S.No||Section||No of Questions||Time Suggested ( Minutes )|
|3||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
MAT September 2018 Online Application form
How to apply for MAT September 2018
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online at website link https://apps.aima.in/matbschool/ with Credit Card / Debit Card ( ATM Card ) payment. Or
- Register online at website link http://www.aima.in by making payment of [rupee] 2650/- through Net Banking. Or
- Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/sep18 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking. The fees details are given below
- For Paper Based Test ( PBT ) – Rs.1550/-
- For Computer Based Test ( CBT ) – Rs.1550/-
- For Both PBT & CBT – Rs.2650/-
MAT Registration Form Acknowledgement
All MAT Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link www.aima.in. Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee to be refunded.
MAT Test Timing
- MAT Paper Based Test : 10.00 am – 12.30 pm
- MAT Computer Based Test : In different Time slots at specific test venues; Subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
MAT September Admit Card
- All provisionally registered candidates for PBT and/or CBT have to download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: https://mat.aima.in/sep18 as per the schedule give above.
- Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of CBT.
Availability of Admit Cards on the website ( Separate for PBT and CBT ) PBT – 25th August, 2018 (1600 Hrs), CBT – 11th September, 2018 (1600 Hrs)
NOTE: The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. Candidates are advised to regularly check AIMA website for updates.
MAT September 2018 Important Dates
|Schedule||Paper Based Test ( PBT )||Computer Based Test ( CBT )|
|Test Date||02nd September, 2018 ( Sunday )||15th September, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|Test Timings||10.00 to 12.30 Hrs||In single / different time slots at specific test venues; subject candidates registration|
|Last Date for Online Registration||24th August, 2018 ( Friday )||08th September, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|Availability of Admit Cards on the website ( Separate for PBT and CBT )||25th August, 2018 ( 1600 Hrs )||11th September, 2018 ( 1600 Hrs )|
|MAT Result||21st September, 2018|