MDI PGPM 2018, Management Development Institute, MDI Entrance Exam, MDI Exam Date, MDI PGPM Part Time Exam Date, MDI Gurgaon Entrance Exam, MDI Entrance Test Date 2018, Exam for MDI 2018, MDI 2018 Entrance Eligibility, MDI Eligibility Criteria, MDI PGPM Eligibility, MDI Eligibility Criteria For MBA, MDI Eligibility, MDI Eligibility for MBA, MDI MBA Admission, MDI PGPM Eligibility, MDI PGPM Application Form, MDI PGPM Application, MDI Entrance Exam Syllabus, MDI Application Form Login, MDI 2018 Mode of Selection, MDI Application Form Fee, MDI Application Form Link, MDI Application Form 2018, MDI Application Form Last Date, MDI Application Form Fees, Online Application Form For MDI, MDI Application Form Online, MDI 2018 Important Dates
MDI PGPM 2018 Entrance Exam
MDI PGPM Part Time Entrance Exam 2018
Management Development Institute invites application from eligible candidates for admission to PGPM Part Time Program, through MDI Entrance Exam for April & October Batch 2018.
MDI PGPM Part Time 2018 Eligibility
An applicant should have :
- A minimum of 3 Year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE,
- A minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th, and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent CGPA, and
- A minimum of 2 years of post qualification executive work experience (excluding stipendiary / training period) as on 31st March 2018 for April 2018 Batch and 30th September, 2018 for October 2018 Batch.
Managers / Executives of Private, Public, and Government Undertakings and State and Central Government Departments posted in and around National Capital Region are the potential candidates. Entrepreneurs from family businesses are also eligible to apply.
MDI PGPM Part Time Application Form 2018
Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website https://www.mdi.ac.in. Online registration will be open from Monday, 04th December, 2017 to Thursday, 15th February, 2018 for April 2018 batch and from Friday, 01st June, 2018 to Friday, 24th August, 2018 for October 2018 batch. Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs.2596 ( inclusive of 18% GST ) using Credit / Debit card / Net Banking.
MDI PGPM 2018 Selection Process
The selection would be based on a written test conducted by MDI in MDI Campus, Gurugram. Successful candidates will be called for Interview to MDI Campus, Gurugram. The Post Graduate Programme in Management ( Part-time ) is currently offered twice a year ( viz. April and October ).
Entrance Test & Personal Interview :
The candidates will have to appear for a written test & Personal Interview to be conducted by MDI in its Gurugram Campus. This test is on similar lines/of the same pattern as the Common Admission Test ( CAT ). The tentative dates for the Entrance ( written ) Examination & Personal Interview are 25th February, 2018 ( Sunday ) for April 2017 Batch and 2nd September, 2018 ( Sunday ) for the October 2018 Batch.
The programme would admit both organization – sponsored as well as self – sponsored candidates. A sponsorship letter from the organization would be required in the case of organization-sponsored candidates. A no objection letter from the organization will be required from self – sponsored candidates.
MDI PGPM Important Dates 2018 :
|For April 2018 Admission|
|MDI Information Brochure along with Application Form available||04th December, 2017 ( Monday ) to 15th February, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form at MDI||15th February , 2018 ( Thursday )|
|MDI Entrance Test & Personal Interview||24th February, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|Induction Programme||09th April, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|Class Commencement||31st March, 2018 ( Friday )|
|Weekly Class days during First Year||Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
|For October 2018 Admission|
|MDI Information Brochure along with Application Form available from||01st June, 2018 ( Friday ) to 24th August, 2018 ( Friday )|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form at MDI||24th August, 2018 ( Friday )|
|MDI Entrance Test & Personal Interview||02nd September, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|Induction Programme||08th October, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|Class Commencement||29th September, 2018 ( Friday )|
|Weekly Class days during First Year||Friday, Saturday, Sunday|IIM CAT 2017 Question Bank CD -
MDI 2016 Full Time Exam
Management Development Institute MDI, invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Management Programs, through CAT 2015 Entrance Test for the academic year 2016.
- PGPM – Post Graduate Programs in Management.
- PGP HRM – Post Graduate Programs in Human Resource Management in collaboration with National HRD Network.
- PGP – Post Graduate Program in International Management collaboration with ESCP – Europe.
- NMP – National Management Programs ( Executive PGP ).
- PGP – EM – Post Graduate Program in Energy Management.
MDI Entrance Exam Dates 2016
|CAT 2015 Exam Date : 29th November, 2015.|
MDI 2016 Eligibility Criteria
MDI 2016 Eligibility for PGPM / PGP-HRM / PGP-IM :
- The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10+2 ) or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree ( or equivalent examination ) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2015 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2015; otherwise they may be asked to withdraw from the program.
- The basis for computing the percentage obtained by the candidate would be based on the practice followed by the university/ institution / board from where the candidate has obtained the degree / certificate. In case of the candidates being awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university / institution / board from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree / certificate. In case the university / institution / board does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by MDI by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying fraction so obtained by 100.
MDI 2016 Eligibility for NMP / PGP-EM
- The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- A minimum of 5 years of post qualification executive work experience as on 31st December, 2014 Further, an applicant should be either :
- A Class I officer belonging to any Central or State Services, or
- A Class I officer in a public sector undertaking, including banks and financial institutions, or an officer in a private sector corporation shouldering adequate management responsibilities.
MDI 2016 Online Application Form
- Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI Website http://www.mdi.ac.in. They can click on the program they wish to apply for and follow the instructions given on the website.
- MDI Online Registration will be Open till Saturday, 28th November, 2015, 17:00 hrs.
- Candidates have to make an online payment of 2200/- using Credit / Debit card / Net Banking.
Note : Applicants have to fill single application form. The preferences of PGPM / PGP – HRM / PGP – IM will be taken only from the shortlisted candidates in the month of January 2016. The shortlisted candidates have to login at MDI website and enter their order of preference for PGPM / PGP – IM / PGP – HRM. Preferences once filled will not be changed at any stage later on.
MDI 2016 Selection Process
Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2015 would be short listed on the basis of the details in the application form and the CAT Scores. Only the short listed candidates will then be called for Group Discussion followed by Personal Interviews during February and March 2016 at one of the centers, viz. Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai ( centers other than Gurgaon are tentative ).
Foreign / NRI / PIO Applicants
- Foreign / NRI / PIO applicants can be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores ( taken not before Thursday 1st January, 2015 and not later than Monday 30th November, 2015). Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website http://www.mdi.ac.in. They can click on the programme they wish to apply for and follow the instructions given on the website. Online registration for Foreign / NRI / PIO Applicants will be Open till 31st, December, 2015, 17:00 hrs. Candidates have to register for MDI Programme at GMAT website at the time of taking GMAT Examination. Applicants short listed on the basis of their GMAT score will be interviewed by MDI. NRI Applicants who are residing in India during the period of admission process i.e. July-December, 2015 will have to appear for the CAT / MDI Test and will not be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores. GOI rules will be followed related to admission of these categories of candidates. GOI guidelines will be applicable in determining the NRI status of applicants. Candidates have to make an online payment of 7200/- or US $120 using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
MDI 2016 Important Dates
- MDI Application Form Availability : 25th August, 2015 to 28th November, 2015
- Last Date for submission of Application Form at MDI : 28th November, 2015, Saturday, 17.00 Hrs
- CAT Test Date : 29th November, 2015, Sunday
Management Development Institute,
Mehrauli Road, Sukhrali,
Gurgaon – 122 007, India,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 124 – 4560000,
Fax No. : + 91 – 124 – 4560456,
Website : www.mdi.ac.in.