Nagaland University School of Management Studies MBA Entrance Exam 2018
Nagaland University is a Central University established in the state of Nagaland by an Act of Parliament by the Government of India in 1989. Its headquarters is at Lumami and other campuses spread across the state, namely at Kohima ( Merima ), Medziphema, and Dimapur ( temporary ). There are 61 colleges affiliated to it, with a total student population of around 24,000. The University offers MBA degree and the Department of Management is known as the School of Management Studies is situated at the DC Court Junction in Dimapur, Nagaland.The Department of Management Studies under the School of Management Studies was inaugurated on the 29th of October 2007, and the first batch of MBA students was admitted in 2008. The Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) is a two-year ( 4 semesters ) full-time programme and is approved by the AICTE. The School of Management Studies is housed along with the School of Engineering in the Dimapur Campus.
Nagaland University MBA Entrance Exam 2018
Nagaland University MBA Eligibility 2018
Graduate of any discipline with 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST).
- Candidates who have appeared their Bachelor Degree final semester exams and waiting for results are eligible to apply.
Nagaland University MBA Selection Procedure 2018
- A valid / CMAT / CAT / XAT / ATMA score.
- Nagaland University MBA Admission will be based on Performance in Written Test ( MAT / CMAT / CAT / XAT / ATMA ) Group Discussion ( GD ) and Personal Interview ( PI ).
- The written test will be followed by Group Discussions ( GD ) and Personal Interview ( PI ).
- Final Selection will be based on the performances of written test, GD and PI
- Written Test centres will be kohima and Dimapur.
Nagaland University MBA Application Form 2018
- Nagaland University MBA Application form and Admission Brochure can be collected from the following address from 11th June 2018 onwards on payment of 600/- ( 500/- for SC & ST ).
The Admission Counter,
School of Management Studies,
Nagaland University Residential Campus,
Land Mark Colony, PWD Area,
Opposite Central Christian Revival Church,
Dimapur – 797112 , Nagaland.
- Nagaland University MBA can also be downloaded from the University website www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in. A counter foil of the deposit slip of the fee paid through any branch of the State Bank of India, Account no: 33797581389, Account Name : NU Revenue A/c. along with filled in Application Form should be sent by Post to the address mentioned below
School of Management Studies,
NU, D.C.Court Junction,
- Those candidates applying for GD-PI only need to pay 300 ( 200 for ST / SC ).
To Know More about Nagaland University MBA Entrance Exam – Click Here
Nagaland University MBA Important Dates 2018
|1||Start Date for registration of Online Application NU MAT||11th June, 2018|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Application Form||13th July, 2018|
|3||Date of NU-MAT ( written exams )||17th July, 2018|
|4||Date of GD and PI ( Group Discussion & Personal Interview )||18th July, 2018|
|5||Declaration of Result||20th July, 2018|
Nagaland University MBA Result 2018
To Know More abour Nagaland University MBA Result – Click Here
Nagaland University MBA Question Bank 2018
To Know More About Nagaland University MBA Question Paper – Click Here