NDIM 2021 PGDM Entrance Exam
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( 2 yrs )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Marketing ) ( 2 yrs )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Finance ( 2 Years )
NDIM 2021 Eligibility
- Graduates in any stream ( 10+2+3 ) from a UGC / AIU approved university with good score in CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, CMAT, and State University CET can apply.
- Students appearing in final year / awaiting final year exam results can also apply.
NDIM 2021 Online Application Form
- NDIM 2021 Application Form can be collected from the Institute on cash payment of ₹ 1000 / – or by sending a Demand Draft ( DD ) for the same amount in favour of ‘New Delhi Institute of Management’ payable at New Delhi.
- Application Form can also be downloaded from www.ndimdelhi.org and submitted online at using a credit / debit card for payment of ₹ 1000 / -.
- Course Fee for 2 year Full-Time PGDM, PGDM ( Marketing ), PGDM ( Finance ) is inclusive of all on campus facilities. Hostel is optional and is available on payment.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.