NITIE PGDM Entrance Exam 2018
National Institute of Industrial Engineering ( NITIE ) was set up by the Government of India in 1963 with the assistance of United Nations Development Program ( UNDP ) through the International Labor Organization ( ILO ).
NITIE’s Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management ( PGDIM ) aims to groom young managers who will not only design better procedures and systems but also manage the associated technologies successfully. PGDIM blends classroom work and hands – on industry internship.
NITIE’s PGDISEM is a course aligned to industry’s needs. It equips the students with the necessary expertise to manage industrial safety and environmental problems, thereby effectively paving the way for cleaner and safer industrial practices.
The NITIE’s PGDITM course engages in nurturing of erudite techno – managers, who, with their forte of domain expertise and IT proficiency can incorporate business smart IT strategies, deploy and execute apposite technology and best of clan practices, thus providing competitive edge to businesses.
NITIE PGDIE is one of the very few courses that enjoy corporate excellence for over three decades. Its inception is to provide students with methodologies and systematic approaches to deal with diverse industrial challenges, PGDIE has evolved as a course for developing Managers with cross – functional skills.
NITIE 2018 PGDM Exam
National Institute of Industrial Engineering ( NITIE ) invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions to the following Two Year Full Time Programs, through CAT 2016 Entrance Test Scores, for the academic session 2017 – 18.
- PGDIM – Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management.
- PGDISEM – Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety & Environmental Management.
NITIE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have Engineering / Technology graduation in any branch with aggregate 60% marks ( relaxable by 5% in case of SC / ST / PWD ( Person with Disability ) candidates ), and a valid CAT score.
- Final year of Engineering / Technology candidates can also apply, provided they qualify the above criteria for exams appeared till date. Students appearing for final year exams in 2017 will be permitted to submit their result by 30th September, 2017.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at NITIE, Mumbai.
International Students :
15% of the approved intake ( in supernumerary quota ) will be reserved for international students in each program offered by NITIE. Entry level qualification shall be at par with that of Indian students as specified above and should have a valid GMAT score. Students form non- English speaking countries shoul possess a valid TOEFL score. shortlisted candidates should attend the interview along with Indian students, if not feasible, there is an option for interview through video conferencing.
NITIE 2018 Sponsored Seats
- PGDIM: 274 seats
- PGDISEM: 39 seats (including 15 seats for Sponsored candidates)
Seats are available for Sponsored Candidates in PGDISEM . Sponsored Candidates must be from reputed Industrial Organizations / Academic Institutions. The Candidates must have aggregate 60% marks in Engineering / Technology with two years of full time work experience as on 15th June, 2017. CAT score is not required for sponsored candidates. However they are required to attend a writeen test to be conducted at the institute. Sponsored Candidates should also fill in the Sponsorship form available on the NITIE website.
NITIE 2018 Application Form Procedure
- Interested candidates can apply to NITIE through ONLINE mode.
- Candidates can fill NITIE Online Application Form through NITIE Website : www.nitie.edu
- The NITIE Application Fee for each program is 1000 ( 500 in case of SC / ST / PWD candidates ) for applicants from India and SAARC countries and USD 50 for International Students, plus bank charges as applicable.
- Last Date for submission of NITIE Online Applications on 16th January, 2017,17:00 Hours
- All the communications should be addressed to :
Deputy Registrar/Assistant Registrar ( Academic ),
NITIE, Vihar Lake,
P.O. NITIE, Mumbai – 400 087.
NITIE 2018 Important Dates
|Online Application Begins||November, 2017|
|Online Application Closure||January, 2018|
|Group Discussion / Personal Interview||March / April, 2018|
|Course Begins||June, 2018|
To know more about Entrance Exam Click Here
To know more about Result CAT Results
The Assistant Registrar ( Academic ),
NITIE, Vihar Lake,
( PO ) NITIE,
Mumbai – 400 087,
Telephone No. : 022 – 2857 – 3371,
Fax No. : 022 – 2857 – 2066 / 3251 ,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nitie.edu.