NMAT Preparation TipsMBA Entrance Exam » NMAT »
NMAT 2021 Preparation Tips
NMAT ( Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test ) is conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management for the admission of a gamut of Management programs. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies ( NMIMS ) is a constituent of the NMIMS University.
NMAT 2021 Exam Preparation Tips
- NMAT Exam paper will not contain any surprise. The Quantitative section is based on calculation and will not check the aptitude of the candidate.
- The Language section would be of Moderate difficulty level.
- The Logical Reasoning section is also not a very difficult section to attempt.
- The entire exam is similar to the pattern of Bank PO exams. So it will not give much trouble to the candidates who had already attempted much difficult papers like CAT o XAT.
- NMAT Exam is more about speed and Ideological knowledge. There would be some direct vocabulary questions so your memorized word – lists are sure to help.
NMAT 2021 Question Pattern
The NMAT by GMAC™ is a 2-hour test containing multiple choice questions. Prior to the start of the test, there will be a 2-minute period for the test taker to agree to the Non-Disclosure Agreement, a 10-minute tutorial and a 3-minute period for section selection and sequencing.
Candidates have a choice of selecting the order/sequence of the test sections. The NMAT by GMAC™ exam has three sections – Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning. The three sections of the NMAT by GMAC™ are individually timed. Test takers must answer questions and review answers of each section within the allotted time. Test takers must review their answers before moving to another section of the exam, as once the candidate closes out of a section, all answers are final.
|Language Skills||32 questions||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48 questions||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40 questions||38 minutes|
|Total||120 questions||120 minutes|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.