|Important : NPAT 2016 Exam Date Released. To know Detailed Notification of NPAT 2016 Click Here|
NMAT T 2015 Eligibility
I. NMAT T Eligibility for BTech and MBA ( Tech ) Program 2015
- The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent exam including international IB Diploma ( IB certificate awarded is not eligible ) with science or science vocational and obtained minimum 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai campus & 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus. Those awaiting their 10+2 exam result this year may also apply.
- Candidate with IB Diploma is eligible only if he / she has offered Mathematics at higher level (HL) Or
- Candidates passing Diploma Engineering with Minimum 50 % is eligible to apply.
- Candidate above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
Note ( for IB & Cambridge Candidate ) : Candidates called for admission counseling on the basis of NPAT merit list & who have not received final marksheet till then will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted score. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed only on submission of final mark sheet before the commencement of the program if found eligible.
II. NMAT T 2015 Eligibility for MBA ( Pharm Tech ) Program :
- The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent exam including international Baccalaureate Diploma ( IB certificate awarded not eligible ).
- Science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths ( PCM ) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( PCB )
- English as compulsory subjects
- Minimum 50% marks in ( PCM / PCB ).
- Those awaiting their 10 +2 exam result this year may also apply.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they should obtaining the required minimum cut off marks and also producing all the necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.
- Those candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board / University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the Board / University concerned about the equivalent percentage for the GPA obtained.
- In case of CBSE, ICSE, Online marks mentioned of HSC, total % (aggregate) should be mentioned, not best of four, five, six or seven.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- It is sole responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess necessary and requisite qualification for the admission to the courses at NMIMS.
- NMIMS reserves the right to alter the terms of eligibility without intimation to the applicants.
- Note ( for IB & Cambridge Candidate ) : Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidate but their admission will be confirmed on submission of final mark sheet, before the commencement of the program, if found eligible.
NMAT T 2015 Exam Centres
The NMAT T 2015 will be conducted at following Cities :
|Online Registration of Applications on NEIGRIHMS website www.neigrihms.gov.in opens||11th April, 2016 ( Monday )|
|Closing date of Online Registration of applications in the NEIGRIHMS website www.neigrihms.gov.in||9th May, 2016 ( Monday )|
|Date of Entrance Examination ( Stage – I )||18th June, 2016 ( Saturday )|
|Date of Entrance Examination ( Stage – II )||20th June, 2016 ( Monday )|
|Expected date of result of the entrance test||Within 48 hours of the conclusion
of entrance test.
|1st Counseling||8th July, 2016 ( Friday )
|Commencement of the Session||1st August, 2016 ( Monday )
Note :- In case adequate number of candidates not registered at any of the center, candidates will be informed to take the NMAT T Entrance Exam at nearest center. The NMIMS institute reserves the right to cancel any venue of examination for any reason and the applicant will have to take the NMAT T 2015 Entrance test at any of the other venues available. The NMIMS decision in this regard will be final.