NPAT Selection ProcedureMBA Entrance Exam » NMAT »
NMAT T 2021 Selection Procedure
- All eligible candidates who wish to apply for NMAT ( T ) admission to the MBA ( Tech. ) & B. Tech, MBA ( Pharm. Tech. ) Programs will be required to appear for a Online Test – NMAT T to be conducted at various locations in India.
- MBA ( Pharm. Tech. ) Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in NPAT 2021.
- MBA ( Tech ) & BTech Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in NPAT 2021.
- Candidates will be called for counseling session at Mumbai based on the merit list.
- In the counseling session candidates will be given admission to various disciplines as per their merit, choice and availability of discipline as per eligibility criteria.
- The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
NMAT T 2021 Exam Structure
I. For BTech & MBA ( Tech ) Program :
The NMAT ( T ) 2021 for BTech. & MBA ( Tech ) Programs would be an objective type multiple choice test. ( There will be no descriptive type of questions ). The NMAT ( T ) 2021 will comprise the following :
|Foundation Course||1 Month ( 4 Week - ends )|
|Crash Course||8 days|
|Basic Course||5 Weeks|
|Advance Course||2 months|
|Diploma In Fashion Photography||6 months|
|Diploma in Tabletop Photography||5 months|
|Diploma in Wedding & Event Photography||5 months|
|Digital Photo - editing Techniques||1 Month|
|Workshop on Professional Model Lighting||3 days|
Note : For each Question for which a wrong answer is marked, 1/4th of the marks allotted to that question will be deducted as penalty.
II. For MBA ( Pharm. Tech. ) Program :
The NMAT ( T ) 2021 for MBA ( Pharma. Tech. ) Programs would be an objective type multiple – choice test. ( There will be no descriptive type of questions ). The NMAT ( T ) 2021 will comprise of 3 major parts as follows :
|CIFNET Institute Head Quarters,|
59, S.N. Chetty Street,
Chennai - 600 013.
Visakhapatnam - 530 001.
Note : For each question for which a wrong answer is marked, 1/4 of the marks allotted to those questions will be deducted as penalty
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.