Nalsar NMET 2018, Nalsar University of Law MBA Entrance Exam, Nalsar Management Entrance Test 2018, NMET 2018 Entrance Exam, Nalsar University 2018 MBA Entrance Test, NMET Entrance Exam Date 2018, NMET 2018 Exam Date, NMET 2018 Exam Details, Nalsar Management Eligibility, Nalsar MBA Eligibility, NMET 2018 Eligibility Criteria, NMET 2018 Age Limit, NMET 2018 Exam Pattern, NMET 2018 Exam Centre, NMET 2018 Seat Allotment, NMET 2018 Test Pattern, NMET 2018 Test Centre, NMET 2018 Seat Arrangement, NMET Seats 2018, Nalsar NMET Application, NMET Application Form 2018, Nalsar MBA Application Form, Nalsar MBA Application 2018, Nalsar University of Law MBA Entrance Application, Nalsar NMET Online Application Form 2018, NMET 2018 Online Application Form, Nalsar MBA Application Form Start Date, NMET 2018 Application Form Last Date, Nalsar MBA Application Fee, Nalsar MBA Exam Centres 2018, Nalsar MBA Results, NMET 2018 Result Analysis, Nalsar Management Entrance Test Results, NMET Merit List 2018, NMET 2018 Important Dates
NMET 2018 MBA Entrance Exam
There is an obvious need for people with advanced training in the law and business management and there is no better place in India to study business and law than NALSAR. Our M.B.A. is first of its kind program in India as no other university or institution offers such a program. NALSAR, in this context, will play a pioneering role in offering M.B.A. ( Court Management ), M.B.A. ( Corporate Governance ) and M.B.A. ( Financial Services and Capital Markets ) to produce graduates with necessary managerial skills and requisite legal acumen. The M.B.A. program, having the integration of management and law at NALSAR caters to the needs of the business world today. The proposed M.B.A. creates new synergies by integrating management with law.
Nalsar University of Law invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) program through N – MET 2018 for the academic year 2018 – 2020.
NMET 2018 Eligibility
Eligibility for Indian Nationals
Graduates of any discipline with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute / university with valid CAT – 2017 / XAT – 2018 / CMAT – 2017 / GMAT / GRE scores can apply. Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility for Foreign Nationals
Those applying under Foreign National category must hold a foreign passport. A copy of the same should be attached along with the application form. If granted admission candidate should obtain a valid Residential permit in India for studies / Student Visa for the prescribed duration of the course.
Eligibility for Industry Sponsored
Those applying under Industry Sponsored category must enclose work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement Form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
NMET 2018 Exam Pattern
N-MET 2018 is similar to CAT and consists of 50 Questions each from the following category
- Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation & Quantitative Ability
NMET 2018 Exam Centres
- NMET 2018 will be conducted at CMS, NALSAR Hyderabad .
NMET 2018 Reservation of Seats
Total number of seats 60 ( sixty ) with the following distribution
|Category||Total Seats Category Wise|
|Scheduled Caste (15%)||09|
|Scheduled Tribe (7.5%)||04|
|Persons with Disability (3%)||02|
|Foreign Nationals / Industry Sponsored||05|
The unfilled seats reserved for Scheduled Caste candidates would be assigned to Scheduled Tribe candidates and vice – versa. If sufficient eligible SC and ST candidates are not available to fill such seats, they would be reallocated to General Category candidates in order of merit. The vacant Seats of Persons with Disability Category / Foreign Nationals / Industry Sponsored shall be offered to the All India General Category Candidates in order of merit.
NMET 2018 Application Form
- Download and fill in the MBA Application Form 2018 – 20
- Attach the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,100/- ( Rs. 800/- for S.C. / S.T. / PWD ) drawn in favour of REGISTRAR, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c payable at Hyderabad.
- Attach one page Statement of Purpose ( S.O.P. ) including personal career goals not exceeding 500 words as to why you want to join this course. The S.O.P has to be TYPED ( Font – Times New Roman, Size – 12 and 1.5 line spacing ) and the name of the candidate should be mentioned along with their signature.
- Attach Self Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th Standard.
- Attach a Self Attested Copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination and the Degree Certificate ( i.e. an examination equivalent to Graduation ). In case of grades, conversion of grades to percentage issued by the University / College is to be enclosed.
- Attach a copy of Score Card / admit card / registration card of CAT 2017 / CMAT 2016 / XAT – 2018 / GMAT / GRECaste
- Certificate / Disability Certificate wherever applicable.
- Send the duly filled in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana” mentioning ‘M.B.A. Application Form 2018 – 20‘ on the top of the envelope.
- Candidates applying under Industry Sponsored category must attach work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
- Candidates applying under Foreign National category must attach a copy of the passport
- Candidates can Apply Online by clicking on the link https://cms.nalsar.ac.in/application/.
To Know more about NMET 2018 Entrance Exam Click Here
NMET 2018 Results
NMET 2018 Entrance Exam Date
Nalsar University Management Entrance Test NMET 2018 Entrance Exam will be conducted on 16th June, 2018.
NMET 2018 Result Date
Nalsar University Management Entrance Test 2018 Results will be declared on 18th June, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your Nalsar University of MBA Entrance Results 2018…
To Know more about NMET 2018 Results Click Here
NMET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last Date of receiving filled in Application Forms||13th June, 2018|
|2||NMET||16th June, 2018|
|3||GD & PI ( Round - 1 ) For candidates with CAT - 17 / XAT - 18 / GMAT - 2015 / GRE - 2015 / C - MAT 2018||16th June, 2018|
|4||GD & PI ( Round-2 ) For candidates appearing for NMET – 2018||16th June, 2018|
|5||Declaration of Result / Merit list||18th June, 2018|
|6||Acceptance of offer by the Student||22nd June, 2018|
|7||Notification of Vacant seats in order of merit ( if any )||22nd June, 2018|
|8||Acceptance of offer against vacant seats||22nd June, 2018|
|9||Completion of Admission formalities||22nd June, 2018|
|10||Induction & Orientation||25th June, 2018|
Justice City, Shameerpet,
R.R.District, Andhra Pradesh – 500078.
Telephone No. : +91 – 40 – 23498408 / 409,
Fax No. : +91 – 40 – 23498410,
E – Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.cms.nalsar.ac.in.