|Home|| Application Form || Selection Procedure || Results
Nirma University MBA 2021 Entrance Exam
Applicants are required to appear for the Common Admission Test [CAT 2020] conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM). The CAT examination conducted at different centres all over the country on 29thNovember 2020. [refer CAT Bulletin for further details at https://iimcat.ac.in/] The candidates aspiring for admissions at the Institute of Management, Nirma University are required to apply to the Institute separately. The Institute will receive the test scores from IIM for those candidates applied to the Institute.
IIM, have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Foreign students/NRI/Person of Indian origin/Gulf Countries and South Est Asia candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their GMAT scores also [not taken before July 2019].
However, NRI sponsored candidates will be considered for admission only on the basis of CAT-2020 scores. GMAT scores will not be considered for NRI sponsored categories.
Nirma University MBA 2021 Eligibility
A three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2021. They should have appeared in all the examinations of their graduation by the time of commencement of the programme. The candidates failing to meet the minimum eligibility criteria will be asked to withdraw from the programme. The tuition fee paid by such candidates will be forfeited unless such vacant seats are filled by other candidates.
NUIM 2021 MBA Seats
Number of Seats
• Master in Business Administration: 240
• Master in Business Administration (HRM) : 30
Up to fifteen percent of the intake is allocated for admission to NRI/NRI sponsored students. Over and above the intake, 15% (Supernumerary) seats are also allocated for admissions to Persons of Indian Origin, Foreign Nationals and Children of Indian Workers of Gulf Countries/South East Asia.
Nirma University Application Form 2021
Online Application Form
- Online application form is available at
- Fill in the Online Application form, and submit it along with an online payment of Rs. 1500/- or US $35 by credit card / debit card / net banking.
- The online application will remain open till December 24, 2020.
Applications for NRI\NRI Sponsored\Foreign Students\Person of Indian Origin\CIWGC-SEA Categories
- The applicants can download the Application Form from our website www.nirmauni.ac.in and submit completed form along with a DD of Rs. 6000/– or US $135 drawn in favour of “Institute of Management, Nirma University” and payable at Ahmedabad.
- A candidate who has applied for admission under general category can also convert the application in any other in case of FN/PIO/NRI category in which she or he is eligible.
- In such a case, the candidate is required to make a payment of an additional processing fee of Rs. 4500/- or US$ 100 and submit it along with a written application referring the original application Form No. on or before the last date.
- The payment should be made through a DD drawn in favour of “Institute of Management, Nirma University” and payable at Ahmedabad.
Nirma University MBA Selection Process 2021
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in different components of Common Admission Test will be called for Personal Interview and Theme Development & Presentation (TDP).
- The Interview and TDP will be conducted at various centers across the country.
- The candidates will be finally selected for admission based on the candidates performance in the CAT, TDP, Personal Interview, Academic Performance in XII and graduation and work experience.
- The following weightage will be given for each component of the selection criteria and composite scores will be computed based on the selection criteria.
- Common Admission Test – 60%
- Personal Interview – 20%
- Theme Development & Presentation – 10%
- Academic Performance – 10%
- An additional score up to 10 points will be given for fulltime relevant work experience in a professional organization.
- While computing the score of the Academic Performance, the following weightage will be given for each component of the score of the Academic Performance.
*only the aggregate marks obtained in the examinations upto pre-final year will be considered for computing the merit, for example in case of a 3-year degree programme first and second year examinations’ marks will be counted and in case a 4-year degree programme first, second and third year examinations’ marks will be counted.
- Admissions will be offered as per the merits arrived, based on the composite score computed considering the above given admission criteria and the result will be announced on the Institute’s website.
- Successful candidates will be informed through the e-mail id provided in the application form.
- Offer letters will also be sent at the mailing address provided in the Application form.
- Applicants are, therefore, advised to check the updates on the website and their respective e-mail ids at regular intervals.
- The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt or delay of any communication which is sent to the candidate’s mailing address and email provided in the Admission Application forms.
Nirma University MBA 2021 Important Dates
Last date for submitting the form : December 24, 2020
Short-listing of the Candidates : February 2021
TDP/Personal Interview : Feb-March 2021
Final Selection : March-April 2021
Commencement of the Programme : 3rd week of June 2021
All communications with regard to admission will be done online or through electronic mails, so the candidates are advised to keep track of the online information at our website (http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/im) and their emails provided in their application forms.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.