|Home|| Entrance Exam || Application Form|| Results
Nirma University MBA Selection Process 2021
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in different components of Common Admission Test will be called for Personal Interview and Theme Development & Presentation (TDP).
- The Interview and TDP will be conducted at various centers across the country.
- The candidates will be finally selected for admission based on the candidates performance in the CAT, TDP, Personal Interview, Academic Performance in XII and graduation and work experience.
- The following weightage will be given for each component of the selection criteria and composite scores will be computed based on the selection criteria.
- Common Admission Test – 60%
- Personal Interview – 20%
- Theme Development & Presentation – 10%
- Academic Performance – 10%
- An additional score up to 10 points will be given for fulltime relevant work experience in a professional organization.
- While computing the score of the Academic Performance, the following weightage will be given for each component of the score of the Academic Performance.
*only the aggregate marks obtained in the examinations upto pre-final year will be considered for computing the merit, for example in case of a 3-year degree programme first and second year examinations’ marks will be counted and in case a 4-year degree programme first, second and third year examinations’ marks will be counted.
- Admissions will be offered as per the merits arrived, based on the composite score computed considering the above given admission criteria and the result will be announced on the Institute’s website.
- Successful candidates will be informed through the e-mail id provided in the application form.
- Offer letters will also be sent at the mailing address provided in the Application form.
- Applicants are, therefore, advised to check the updates on the website and their respective e-mail ids at regular intervals.
- The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt or delay of any communication which is sent to the candidate’s mailing address and email provided in the Admission Application forms.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.