|IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
IGNOU OPENMAT MBA Entrance Exam 2018
IGNOU, the National Resource Centre for Open and Distance Learning ( ODL ), with international recognition and presence, shall provide seamless access to Sustainable and Learner – Centric Quality Education, Skill Up-gradation and training to all by using innovative technologies and methodologies and ensuring convergence of existing systems for massive human resource required for promoting integrated national development and global understanding.
IGNOU OPENMAT OPENMAT-XLII and XLIII Exam 2018
Indira Gandhi National Open University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following MBA and PGDM Programs through OPENMAT-XLII and XLIII 2017 Entrance Test 2018.
- Master of Business Administration ( MBA ), or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management ( PGDHRM ), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management ( PGDFM ), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management ( PGDOM ), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management ( PGDMM ), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice ( PGDFMP )
IGNOU OPENMAT-XLII and XLIII Eligibility 2018 :
The eligibility criteria for admission to MBA programme would be as per the AICTE norms viz.
- Any graduate ( Including Chartered Accountancy / Cost Accountancy / Company Secretaryship ) with 50% marks for general category / 45% for reserved category as per government of India rules.
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- No age bar
Note : Bachelor’s Degree means Bachelor’s Degree of not less than 3 year duration
OPENMAT-XLII and XLIII Eligibility for Foreign Candidates 2018 :
- Foreign students residing in India and having a valid student visa for the minimum duration of the programme are eligible to seek admission in IGNOU programmes.
- Such students are required to remit the fee at par with foreign students ( Details of fee structure may be obtained from International Division ).
- Admission of foreign students residing in India will be processed by the International Division of the University after ensuring their antecedents from the Ministry of External Affairs / Ministry of Human Resource Development.
OPENMAT-XLII and XLIII Entrance Test 2018 :
Admission to Management Programmes of IGNOU is done through OPENMAT Entrance test, held twice a year. For appearing in the entrance test ( OPENMAT ) a student has to fill up APPLICATION FORM FOR OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST ( Form 1 ) which is provided separately in an envelope alongwith this STUDENT HANDBOOK & PROSPECTUS. Please see the instructions for filling up the OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST-Form 1.
You need to send the form in the same envelope by Registered / Speed Post so as to reach the IGNOU H.Q. on or before the last date printed on the application form. No other document is required to be submitted alongwith this form. The Entrance Test will be held on the following dates
- OPENMAT XLII – 20th August, 2017 ( Sunday, 10.00 a.m. — 1.00 p.m. )#
- OPENMAT XLIII- 04th February, 2018 ( Sunday, 10.00 a.m. — 1.00 p.m. )
A student can appear in anyone of the above OPENMAT Examinations. If a student wants to appear in more than one OPENMAT Examinations s/he is required to apply separately.
OPENMAT-XLII and XLIII Admission Procedure 2018
- Admission to the Management Programme ( MBA and specialisation PG Diplomas in HRM, FM, OM, MM and FMP ) will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India twice a year as per above schedule.
- A result card will be sent to all the candidates who have appeared in the OPENMAT examination. It will indicate whether the candidate has qualified or not qualified for admission on the basis of cut-off score as decided by the University.
- After qualifying in OPENMAT, a learner will have to apply for admission on the specified APPLICATION FORM ( Form 2 ) which is given in the Prospectus alongwith required documents to the Regional Director concerned.
- Learners are advised to retain a Photo Copy of OPENMAT Application Form submitted to IGNOU.
- Admission will be offered to all those attaining the cut off score and above, subject to their fulfilling other eligibility criteria as mentioned.
OPENMAT-XLII and XLIII Exam Pattern 2018 :
IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance exam will be of 3 hours duration. All questions are Compulsory. There is no negative marking for wrong answers. The Test Booklet has the following four tests :
|S.No||Topics||No. of Questions|
|Total No. of Questions||200|
Read the instructions given on the OMR Response Sheet carefully before you start.
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
IGNOU OPENMAT-XLII AND XLIII Application Form 2018
Student Handbook and Prospectus is also available on university’s website www.ignou.ac.in. The candidates downloading the Form from website are required to send a Demand Draft of .1,050/- ( Rupees one thousand fifty only ) drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
Application Form for Admission to Management Programme ( Form 2 ) will be submitted only at the time of first entry to the programme.
Subsequent continuation in the programme will be through RE-REGISTRATION FORMS, which is through online mode. Schedule for online Re-registration Forms is as under
|Sl. No.||July Session||January Session||Late Fee|
|1.||1st February to 31st March||1st August to 1st October||Nil|
|2.||1st April to 30th April||3rd October to 31st October||200/-|
|3.||1st May to 31st May||1st November to 30th November||500/-|
|4.||1st June to 20th June||1st December to 20th December||1,000/-|
- You must submit Re – Registration Form ( which is also a part of this booklet ) and course fee at your Regional Centre only.
- You will be allowed to register for not more than four courses per semester.
- Registration for MS – 100 ( Project Course ) will be allowed only after you have registered for MS – 1 to MS – 11 and MS – 95 ( 12 courses ).
- A course once registered for study, must be successfully completed within 4 semesters. In case of failure to do so, you will be required to Re – Register by paying the requisite fee of 1500/- per course by filling the Re-registration form as per schedule printed thereon.
- Mailing of study material is course – wise and material for each course will be dispatched in one package.
- On re – registration once again, the SLMs are despatched for the 2nd time. Besides, the earlier score of qualified assignments and/or term-end examination can be retained and the student will be required to complete the left over requirements of that course.
- Change of Courses : A learner has to indicate in the Admission Form / Re – registration Form, the courses she / he is opting for. However, request for change of courses will be entertained within one and a half month of the commencement of the session ( i.e. by 15th February and 16th August for first and second semesters of the year respectively ) on payment of a fee of 1500/- per course through Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at the City of the Regional Centre. IGNOI OPENMAT Application should be addresses to the Regional Director, IGNOU Regional Centre of your region.
- Change of specialization stream is not permitted.
- Last date for submission of filled-in application form (Form 1) for appearing in Entrance Test, OPENMATXL and OPENMAT XLI, is 15th July, 2017* and 15th December, 2017 respectively.
- The filled in IGNOUOPENMAT XLII and XLIII Application Form must reach the following address by registered post or speed post.
SED, Block 12,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi- 110 068.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 Incomplete Application Form
Incomplete and late application forms will be summarily rejected without referring to the candidate. The students are, therefore, advised to fill all the relevant columns carefully and enclose the application form for admission alongwith the requisite fee through a Bank Draft, copies of testimonials, caste certificate, educational qualifications, and any other certificate, if required, original hall ticket for OPENMAT entrance test and the result card. The university will not accept any statement from the students about their ignorance in meeting these requirements.
OPENMAT-XLII AND XLIII Hall Tickets 2018 :
- OPENMAT Hall Tickets will be only uploaded on the University website 10 days before the exam. Candidate can download hall ticket from IGNOU website ( www.ignou.ac.in ) and report to the examination centre for appearing in the entrance test.
- Hall Tickets will be provided to the candidates before ten ( 10 ) days of the entrance test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Ticket three (03) days before the entrance test, candidate can download hall ticket from IGNOU website ( www.ignou.ac.in ) and report to the examination centre for appearing in the entrance test.
- You should retain photocopy of filled-in Application Form for Entrance Test ( Form-1 ).
- Your record may not be included in the finalised list for any of the reasons like non-receipt of Application Form, or delay in receiving the Form, or not indicating the information correctly on the Form.
IGNOU OPENMAT-XLII AND XLIII Important Dates 2018
|Date of Entrance Test||Last date of submission of the OPENMAT Entrance test Application form ( Form 1) at IGNOU Headquarters||Validity of OPENMAT score and eligible to seek admission in*||Last date for submission of application form for Admission ( Form 2 ) at the concerned Regional Centre along with Result Card, Identity proof, and other relevant documents|
|20th August, 2017 ( OPENMAT-XLII )||15th July, 2017||1st Sem. 2018 ( January, 2018 )|
2nd Sem. 2018 ( July, 2018 )
|30th November, 2017
31st May, 2018
|04th February, 2018 ( OPENMAT-XLII I)||15th December, 2017||1st Sem. 2018 ( July, 2018 )|
2nd Sem. 2019 ( January, 2019 )
|31st May, 2018
30th November, 2018
Important Notes :
- Application Form for OPENMAT ( XLII or XLIII ) Entrance Test ( Form 1 ), as the case may be, has been provided in a separate envelope alongwith this Student Handbook & Prospectus. Please see the instructions for filling up Form 1.
- Hall Tickets will be only uploaded on the University website 10 days before the exam. Candidate can download hall ticket from IGNOU website ( www.ignou.ac.in ) and report to the examination centre for appearing in the entrance test.
- The OPENMAT result card will be sent to the students within 6-7 weeks from the date of the OPENMAT examination. In case of non-receipt of the result card, result card can be downloaded from the IGNOU website.
*Those who qualify for admission will have to apply on the Admission Form ( Form 2 ) given in this prospectus to the Regional Director concerned. Such students will have a choice to take admission in any of the two subsequent semesters, i.e., one who qualifies in August 2017 OPENMAT may take admission in the semester commencing in January 2018 or July 2018. Similarly, the student who qualifies in February 2018 OPENMAT will be eligible for seeking admission in the semester commencing in July 2018 or January 2019.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
IGNOU OPENMAT-XLII AND XLIII Result 2018
The OPENMAT result card will be sent to the students within 6-7 weeks from the date of the OPENMAT examination. In case of non-receipt of the result card, result card can be downloaded from the IGNOU website.
The qualified candidates will receive result card. The qualified candidates can also download the result card and application form from IGNOU website. The admission form ( Form-2 ) has to be submitted to your Regional Centre.
All the candidates who appear for the Entrance Test ( OPENMAT ) shall be sent the result cards indicating their status as regards to qualifying or not qualifying. Only those who are indicated as qualifying would be eligible for applying for Admission to the Management Programme. In case you do not receive your result card within one week of the probable date of dispatch of result card, you may contact the Regional Centre under which your test centre falls. No request for duplicate result card will be entertained after the last date for Submission of Admission Form. The qualified candidates can also download the result card from IGNOU website ( www.ignou.ac.in. )
Indira Gandhi National Open University
New Delhi-110 068.
- IGNOU XLII Entrance Exam Result has been declared https://studentservices.ignou.ac.in/Openmat/Open42/openmat42res.asp
To know more about Results Click Here
Contact details :
School of Management Studies
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110 068