IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Application Form
IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Question Bank CD -
IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Application Form
Student IGNOU OPENMAT Handbook and Prospectus is also available on university’s website www.ignou.ac.in. The candidates downloading the Form from website are required to send a Demand Draft of 1,050/- (Rupees one thousand fifty only) drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form for admission to Management Programs will be submitted only at the time of first entry to the programs.
Subsequent continuation in the programs will be through Re – Registration Forms. A copy of the Re – registration form has been provided. You may also use the xerox copies of these forms. Schedule for submission of Re – registration Forms is as under :
|S.No.||July Session||January Session||Late Fee|
|1.||1st February to 31st March||1st August to 1st October||Nil|
|2.||1st April to 30th April||3rd October to 31st October||200/-|
|3.||1st May to 31st May||1st November to 30th November||500/-|
|4.||1st June to 20th June||1st December to 20th December||1000/-|
- You must submit Re – Registration Form ( which is also a part of this booklet ) and course fee at your Regional Centre only.
- You will be allowed to register for not more than four courses per semester.
- Registration for MS – 100 ( Project Course ) will be allowed only after you have registered for MS – 1 to MS – 11 and MS – 95 ( 12 courses ).
- A course once registered for study, must be successfully completed within 4 semesters. In case of failure to do so, you will be required to Re – Register by paying the requisite fee of 1500/- per course by filling the Re-registration form as per schedule printed thereon.
- Mailing of study material is course – wise and material for each course will be dispatched in one package.
- On re – registration once again, the SLMs are despatched for the 2nd time. Besides, the earlier score of qualified assignments and/or term-end examination can be retained and the student will be required to complete the left over requirements of that course.
- Change of Courses : A learner has to indicate in the Admission Form / Re – registration Form, the courses she / he is opting for. However, request for change of courses will be entertained within one and a half month of the commencement of the session ( i.e. by 15th February and 16th August for first and second semesters of the year respectively ) on payment of a fee of 1500/- per course through Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at the City of the Regional Centre. IGNOI OPENMAT Application should be addresses to the Regional Director, IGNOU Regional Centre of your region. Change of specialization stream is not permitted.
- Last date for submission of filled in OPENMAT Application Form for appearing in ( OPENMAT XXXIX ) is 15th December, 2015.
- The filled in IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form must reach the following address by registered post or speed post.
SED, Block 12,
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi- 110 068.
Incomplete and late OPENMAT 2016 Application Forms will be summarily rejected without referring to the candidate. The students are, therefore, advised to fill all the relevant columns carefully and enclose application form for admission along with the requisite fee through a Bank Draft, copies of testimonials as evidence of age, caste, experience, educational qualification and any other certificate, if required, original hall ticket for entrance test and the result card. The university will not accept any statement from the students about their ignorance in meeting these requirements.
OPENMAT 2016 Hall Tickets
- OPENMAT Hall Tickets will be provided to the candidates before ten ( 10 ) days of the entrance test. In case of non – receipt of OPENMAT Hall Ticket three ( 03 ) days before the entrance test, candidate can download XXXVIII Hall Ticket from IGNOU Website www.ignou.ac.in and report to the examination centre for appearing in the entrance test.
- You should retain photocopy of filled in OPENMAT Application Form for Entrance Test.
- Your record may not be included in the finalised list for any of the reasons like non-receipt of OPENMAT Application Form, or delay in receiving the OPENMAT Form, or not indicating the information correctly on the Form.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Important Dates
|Date of Entrance Test|| Last date of submission of the OPENMAT Entrance test |
Application form (Form 1) at IGNOU Headquarters
|Validity of OPENMAT score and|
eligible to seek admission in*
|Last date for submission of application form for Admission
(Form 2) at the concerned Regional Centre alongwith
Result Card, Identity proof, and other relevant documents
|( OPENMAT-XXXIX )|
07th February, 2016
|15th December, 2015||2nd Sem. 2016 (July, 2016)|
1st Sem. 2017 (January, 2017)
|31st May, 2016
30th November, 2016
|( OPENMAT-XXXVIII) |
20th September, 2015
|15th July, 2015||1st Sem. 2016 (January, 2016) |
2nd Sem. 2016 (July, 2016)
|30th November, 2015
31st May, 2016
Important Notes :
- IGNOU application form for OPENMAT ( XXXVIII or XXXIX ) Entrance Test ( Form 1 ) has been provided in a separate envelope along with this Student Handbook & Prospectus. Please see the instructions for filling up Form-1.
- OPENMAT Hall Tickets will be provided to the candidates before ten ( 10 ) days of the entrance test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Ticket three ( 03 ) days before the entrance test, candidate can download hall ticket from IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in and report to the examination centre for appearing in the entrance test.
- OPENMAT 2016 result card will be sent to the students within 6 – 7 weeks from the date of the examination. In case of non – receipt of the result card, result card can be downloaded from the IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in.
- Those who qualify for admission will have to apply on the Admission Form ( Form 2 ) given in this prospectus to the Regional Director concerned. Such students will have a choice to take admission in any of the two subsequent semesters, i.e., one who qualifies the Entrance Test in August 2016 may take admission in the semester commencing January 2016 or July 2016. Similarly, the student who qualifies in February 2016 OPENMAT will be eligible for seeking admission in July 2016 or January 2017.
IGNOU OPENMAT Related : OPENMAT 2016 Application Form, IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Application Form, IGNOU 2016 MBA Application Form, IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Application Form, OPENMAT 2016 Online Application Form, How to Apply for IGNOU OPENMAT 2016, IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Application Form Download, IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Application Form Availability, OPENMAT 2016 Application Form Submission, IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Application Form Status, IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Application Form Last Date, OPENMAT 2016 Application Form Issue, IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Hall Tickets, OPENMAT 2016 Hall Tickets Available, OPENMAT 2016 Admit Card Date, OPENMAT 2016 Important Dates, IGNOU MBA OPENMAT Admission Form 2016, OPENMAT 2016 Registration Form Fee, OPENMAT 2016 Apply Online, IGNOU 2016 MBA Application Form Issue Date, OPENMAT 2016 Application Form Procedure, IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Entrance Exam Form, OPENMAT 2016 Application Form Late Fee, OPENMAT 2016 Application Form Closing Date, OPENMAT XXXVIII Form Date 2016, IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Exam Dates ,
IGNOU 2016 MBA Application Form – OPENMAT 2016 Online Registration Form – IGNOU OPENMAT 2016 Hall Ticket – Last Date for IGNOU Application Form 2016 – OPENMAT 2016 Important Dates.
Posted In mba entrance exam : ignou openmat : Leave a response for ignou openmat 2016 application form by vennila