IGNOU OPENMAT 2014 Application Form
IGNOU OPENMAT 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -
IGNOU OPENMAT 2014 Application Form
The candidates downloading the OPENMAT Application Form from website www.ignou.ac.in are required to send a Demand Draft of 550/- ( Rupees five hundred fifty only ) drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form for admission to Management Programs will be submitted only at the time of first entry to the programs.
Subsequent continuation in the programs will be through Re – Registration Forms. A copy of the Re – registration form has been provided. You may also use the xerox copies of these forms. Schedule for submission of Re – registration Forms is as under :
|S.No.||July Session||January Session||Late Fee|
|1.||1st February to 31st March||1st August to 1st October||Nil|
|2.||1st April to 30th April||3rd October to 31st October||200/-|
|3.||1st May to 31st May||1st November to 30th November||500/-|
|4.||1st June to 20th June||1st December to 20th December||1000/-|
- You must submit Re – Registration Form ( which is also a part of this booklet ) and course fee at your Regional Centre only.
- You will be allowed to register for not more than four courses per semester.
- Registration for MS – 100 ( Project Course ) will be allowed only after you have registered for MS – 1 to MS – 11 and MS – 95 ( 12 courses ).
- A course once registered for study, must be successfully completed within 4 semesters. In case of failure to do so, you will be required to Re – Register by paying the requisite fee of 1500/- per course by filling the Re-registration form as per schedule printed thereon.
- Mailing of study material is course – wise and material for each course will be dispatched in one package along with the assignment.
- On re – registration once again, the earlier score of qualified assignments and / or term – end examination can be retained and the student will be required to complete the left over requirements of that course.
- Change of Courses : A learner has to indicate in the Admission Form / Re – registration Form, the courses she / he is opting for. However, request for change of courses will be entertained within one and a half month of the commencement of the session ( i.e. by 15th February and 16th August for first and second semesters of the year respectively ) on payment of a fee of 1500/- per course through Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at the City of the Regional Centre. IGNOI OPENMAT Application should be addresses to the Regional Director, IGNOU Regional Centre of your region. Change of specialization stream is not permitted.
- Last date for submission of filled in OPENMAT Application Form for appearing in ( OPENMAT XXXIV ) is 8th August, 2013 and for appearing in ( OPENMAT XXXV ) is 15th December, 2013.
- The filled in IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form must reach the following address by registered post or speed post.
Registrar ( SED ), IGNOU,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110 068.
Incomplete and late OPENMAT 2014 Application Forms will be summarily rejected without referring to the candidate. The students are, therefore, advised to fill all the relevant columns carefully and enclose application form for admission along with the requisite fee through a Bank Draft, copies of testimonials as evidence of age, caste, experience, educational qualification and any other certificate, if required, original hall ticket for entrance test and the result card. The university will not accept any statement from the students about their ignorance in meeting these requirements.
OPENMAT 2014 Hall Tickets
- OPENMAT Hall Tickets will be provided to the candidates before ten ( 10 ) days of the entrance test. In case of non – receipt of OPENMAT Hall Ticket three ( 03 ) days before the entrance test, candidate can download XXXIV Hall Ticket from IGNOU Website http://stusupport.ignou.ac.in/2013/om-34/openmathall34.asp and report to the examination centre for appearing in the entrance test.
- You should retain photocopy of filled in OPENMAT Application Form for Entrance Test.
- Your record may not be included in the finalised list for any of the reasons like non-receipt of OPENMAT Application Form, or delay in receiving the OPENMAT Form, or not indicating the information correctly on the Form.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2014 Important Dates
|Last Date for Submission OPENMAT XXXIV Application Form||8th August, 2013|
|Last Date for Submission of OPENMAT XXXV Application Form||15th December, 2013|
|OPENMAT XXXIV 2014 Exam Date||8th September, 2013|
|OPENMAT XXXV Exam Date 2014||2nd February, 2014|
Important Notes :
- IGNOU application form for OPENMAT ( XXXIV and XXXV ) Entrance Test ( Form 1 ) has been provided in a separate envelope along with this Student Handbook & Prospectus. Please see the instructions for filling up Form-1 at page no. 149.
- OPENMAT Hall Tickets will be provided to the candidates before ten ( 10 ) days of the entrance test. In case of non-receipt of Hall Ticket three ( 03 ) days before the entrance test, candidate can download hall ticket from IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in and report to the examination centre for appearing in the entrance test.
- OPENMAT 2014 result card will be sent to the students within 6 – 7 weeks from the date of the examination. In case of non – receipt of the result card, result card can be downloaded from the IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in.
- Those who qualify for admission will have to apply on the admission form given in the prospectus ( Form 2 ) to the Regional Director concerned. Such students will have a choice to take admission in any of the two subsequent semesters, i.e., one who qualifies the Entrance Test in August 2012 may take admission in the semester commencing January 2014 or July 2014. The student who qualifies in February 2014 Entrance Test will be eligible for taking admission in July 2014 or January 2015.
IGNOU OPENMAT Related : OPENMAT 2014 Application Form, IGNOU OPENMAT Feb 2014 Application Form, IGNOU 2014 MBA Application Form, IGNOU OPENMAT 2014 Application Form, OPENMAT 2014 Online Application Form, How to Apply for IGNOU OPENMAT 2014, IGNOU OPENMAT 2014 Application Form Download, IGNOU OPENMAT 2014 Application Form Availability, OPENMAT 2014 Application Form Submission, IGNOU OPENMAT 2014 Application Form Status, IGNOU OPENMAT 2014 Application Form Last Date, OPENMAT 2014 Application Form Issue, IGNOU OPENMAT 2014 Hall Tickets, OPENMAT 2014 Hall Tickets Available, OPENMAT 2014 Admit Card Date, OPENMAT 2014 Important Dates, IGNOU MBA OPENMAT Admission Form 2014, OPENMAT 2014 Registration Form Fee, OPENMAT 2014 Apply Online, IGNOU 2014 MBA Application Form Issue Date, OPENMAT 2014 Application Form Procedure, IGNOU OPENMAT 2014 Entrance Exam Form, OPENMAT 2014 Application Form Late Fee, OPENMAT 2014 Application Form Closing Date, OPENMAT XXXV Form Date 2014, IGNOU OPENMAT 2014 Exam Dates ,
IGNOU MBA Application Form 2014 – OPENMAT Online Registration Form 2014 – IGNOU OPENMAT Hall Ticket 2014 – Last Date for IGNOU Application Form 2014 – OPENMAT Important Dates 2014.
Posted In mba entrance exam : ignou openmat : Leave a response for ignou openmat 2014 application form by priya