Osmania University MBA Entrance Exam 2017
Osmania University, one of the oldest and largest institutions of quality education, today reflects the national agenda for higher learning. It is all set to meet the global needs and provide the wherewithal in terms of scholastic capabilities of its students as well as research facilities.
OU MBA 2017 Eligibility
The candidate seeking admission into M.B.A. ( Evening ) Technology Management part-time two years moduler programme has to satisfy the following conditions:
- A pass in Bachelor Degree of Osmania University or a degree recognized by the university as equivalent thereto.
- The candidate seeking admission must qualify the separate entrance test to be conducted by Osmania University and satisfy the norms prescribed by the University
- Must have at least two years experience in Executive / Managerial / Administrative position in any organization after obtaining the the bachelor degree. ( OR ) Officers / Executive / Engineers working with any government / quasi govt / autonomous bodies / local authorities with post-bachelor’s experience of two years. ( OR ) Officers of the Defence Forces/establishments holding administrative, executive post with
not less than 2 years experience after obtaining bachelor degree.
- The candidate should submit no objection certificate from the present employer.
- Date of Entrance Test for MBA Technology Management Evening Program: 13th August, 2017 from 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Note : The working experience of two years should be completed as on the date of admission into MBA Technology Management programme.
OU 2017 MBA Application Form
- Osmania University MBA Application can be downloaded from the University website http://www.osmania.ac.in
- The candidates are required to fill in carefully OU Application Form. Application Form should be filled in properly and legibly by the candidate in his / her handwriting. The candidate will be held personally responsible for any incorrect entry. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Last date for submitting the Osmania University Application 11th August, 2017 by 4.00 p.m.
OU 2017 MBA Admission Procedure
The candidates will be admitted based on the ranks secured in the MBA ( TM ) Entrance Test through spot admissions. In case of a tie in the rank, the order of merit will be decided on the following basis :
- Marks secured in Part A of Entrance Test.
- Age of the candidate ( senior in age getting higher priority ).
- Percent- age of marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
Osmania University 2017 MBA Exam Pattern
The candidates need to appear for Osmania University MBA Entrance Test, which is based on the written test ( objective type ) to be conducted by the University. The Entrance Test will be for 100 marks and will be of 90 minutes duration and the question paper consists of 100 objective ( multiple choice only ) type questions. The test shall consist of 2 parts and the marks are alloted as shown below.
Part A ( 40 Marks ) : Business Knowledge & Current Affairs :
Part B ( 60 Marks ) : Section-I ( 30 marks ) : Numerical Ability :
Ratios and proportions ; Numbers and divisibility, LCM, GCM, Percentages, Profit & Loss, Partnerships – Time & Distance ; Time and Work ; Areas and Volumes – Mean, Median and Mode – Simple problems on Probability.
Section II ( 30 marks ) : General English :
The candidates will be assessed on their ability to understand the functional use of grammer in day to day communication as well as in the business context and to identify the vocabulary in day to day communication.
OU MBA Evening 2017 Admission
- Osmania University 2017 MBA Evening Part Time Admission based on TS ICET 2017
OU MBA Evening 2017 Eligibility
The candidate seeking admission into M.B.A. ( Evening ) Part-time Course has to satisfy the following conditions :
1. A pass in Bachelor degree of Osmania University or a degree recognized by the university as equivalent thereto.
2. The candidate seeking admission must qualify in the TS ICET-2017 entrance examination and satisfy the norms prescribed by the University. and
- a) Must have at least two years experience in Executive / Managerial / Administrative position in any organization after obtaining the the bachelor degree. or
- b) Officers / Executive / Engineers working with any government / quasi govt / autonomous bodies / local authorities with post-bachelor’s experience of two years. or
- c) Officers of the Defence Forces / establishments holding administrative, executive post with not less than 2 years experience after obtaining bachelor degree.
4. The candidate should submit no objection certificate from the present employer.
Note : The working experience of two years should be completed as on the Date of Admission into MBA
Certificates to be Submitted at the Time of Admission :
Candidates called for admission must present in person and submit all the ORIGINAL certificates listed
below, along with two sets of photocopies.
- TS ICET – 2017 Hall Ticket.
- TS ICET – 2017 Rank Card
- Degree certificate ( or Provisional Certificate if Degree Certificate is not yet issued as per rules ) of qualifying examination.
- Memoranda of Marks of the qualifying degree examination.
- Proof of Local / Non-Local candidates, according to rules in force. Those who have studied Intermediate and Degree courses as regular students need submit only the bonafide certificates from colleges they have studied Intermediate and Degree courses. In case, there is a break in the four consecutive years preceding the qualifying examination, the candidates must submit bonafide certificate of 9th and 10th class (in addition to the above a certificate on the lines of the specimen given in Annexure – II) Non-local candidates should submit i) a residence certificate for 10 years of either of the parents from M.R.O. or ii) employee certificate from the employer in term of clause II b,c,d, or e of Annexure – I
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate for S.C / S.T. / B.C., candidates as per G.O.M.S. No. 58 Social Welfare ( J ) Department dated 12th May, 1997
- Service Certificate ( as per Para – IV – ( 3 ) ) and No-objection Certificate from the employer.
- Required Fee.
OU MBA Evening 2017 Application Form
- Osmania University MBA Part Time Application can be downloaded from the University website http://www.osmania.ac.in
- The Last date for submitting the Osmania University MBA Evening application form on 11th August, 2017 by 4.00 p.m.
- OU MBA Filled in applications should reach the Directorate of Admissions well before the last date. Submit the filled in application to the following address :
Directorate of Admissions,
Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007 ( T.S. ),
Phone : 040-27090136.
To Know more about Osmania University MBA Entrance Exam – Click Here
OU MBA 2017 Result
To Know more about Osmania University MBA Result – Click Here
OU MBA 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last Date for Submission Of Application Form||11th August, 2017 By 04:00 PM|
|2||Entrance Test for MBA ( TM )||13th August, 2017 At 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
OU MBA 2017 Question Paper
To Know more about Osmania University MBA Question Paper – Click Here