PU MET Application Form 2017
PU MET 2017 Application Form
UIAMS PU MET 2017 Application Form
- Read Prospectus carefully.
- Register Online. [last date for registration: 23rd February, 2017 ( Thursday ) ].
- Note down your Login Id and Password (login details will be sent to your registered Email Id also).
- Take print out of bank slip (bank slip can also be downloaded from account using login id and password).
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip. [last date for submission of fee in any SBI branch: 27th February, 2017 ( Monday ) ].
- Login again after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information. Complete each section ( Profile, Categories, Academic Qualification) carefully and lock each section. (Once you lock the section, you will not be allowed to change information in that section). [last date for completion of form: 3rd March , 2017 ( Friday ) ]
- Take print out of the application form and submit/send it along with the required documents (if any) to the address mentioned on the print out of the application form. [last date for submission of hard copy of application form & documents : 9th March, 2017 upto 4:00 p.m. ].
- Download your Admit Card after 6th March, 2017 ( Monday ).
Entrance Test Fee ( non-refundable ) :
|General Category||2100 /-|
|SC/ST/PwD Category||1050 /-|
- In no case the examination fee, once paid, shall be refunded.
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for despositing fee, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your problem along with application no., name and date of birth.
- Candidates are required to submit the copy of printout of their filled Application form along with the requisite documents (if any) to Assistant Registrar, UIAMS, South Campus, Sector – 25, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before 9th March, 2017 upto 4:00 p.m.
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.
- After the conduct of entrance test, the candidates should visit Noticeboard of UIAMS website for GD/PI schedule and other information.
UIAMS PU MET 2017 Admit Card
- The candidates can download their admit cards on or after 6th March, 2017.
PU MET 2017 Exam Centres
UIAMS PU MET Admission Process 2017
- Admission for this course will be made on the basis of merit determined by scores of the candidates in the Management Entrance Test ( MET ), followed by Group Discussion and Personal interview. Candidates under various reserved categories and NRI category will first of all be considered in General category. They will also compete within their respective categories following the same criteria. Reservation will be as per the approved norms of Panjab University.
- The candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview on the basis of their scores in the Management Entrance Test (MET) conducted by P.U. for admission to MBA Programme at UIAMS
- The number of candidates to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be eight times the total number of seats of all these courses in each category. For example, if there are 99 seats in General category in various sectoral management programmes at UIAMS, 792 candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview in general category. Similar calculation will be applicable to other reserved categories & NRI category on the basis of number of seats available in each course.Explanation : While working out the percentage of seats in the reserved categories as given above, if the number arrived at contains a fraction, this shall be resolved as follows : If the fraction is 0.5 or more, it shall be rounded off to 1; if it is less than 0.5, it shall be ignored. This shall, however, not affect the total number of seats in the open category. To ensure this, if the total number of seats after making this adjustment, exceeds the prescribed number fixed for the course, the necessary additional seats shall be created with the prior permission of the D.U.I./Vice-Chancellor. Such seats, if created, shall be treated as additional only for the year in question.
- Final merit list of all the candidates called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be prepared category wise on the basis of their combined aggregate score in the Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Admissions will be made on the basis of this merit list. Attendance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview is a must. If any candidate does not attend any one of the components, his / her candidature will stand cancelled without notice.
- Candidates in the category of Sports, Defence and Persons with Disability ( PwD ) would be short-listed on the basis of MET written test percentage score. However, at the time of admission the precedence of merit will be according to the Panjab University criteria for the respective categories.
- The weightage for the written test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for preparing the final merit list for admission will be as follows :
- Written test (met) 85%
- Group discussion 7.5%
- Personal interview 7.5%
- The eligibility of a candidate will be provisional at every stage of the admission process. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure his / her eligibility and fulfillment of various conditions for admission as prescribed in the Rules / Regulations of the Panjab University. Admission will be cancelled at any stage in case the candidate is not found eligible, even subsequently.
- All provisionally eligible candidates will take written test MET for admission to MBA Programmes at UIAMS to be conducted by Panjab University on 11th March, 2017 ( Saturday ).
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the short-listed candidates will be held at University Institute of Applied Management Sciences ( UIAMS ), Panjab University, Chandigarh where the candidates will have to come at their own cost around the second / third week of May, 2017
- The candidates appearing in final degree examinations are eligible to apply and can take the written test provisionally. They will have to fulfill the eligibility conditions at the time of admission, failing which the candidates will not be considered for admission even after they have gone through all the 7 stages of the admission process. The result of the qualifying examination should be submitted positively by 14th August, 2017 ( tentative ) or any other date notified by the university, by 12.00 noon failing which the admission is liable to be cancelled.
- The vacant seats, as on the last date of admission so fixed by the University, will be filled strictly according to the merit from those who are present at UIAMS by 2.00 p.m. on that day. Information about vacant seats will be displayed on the online notice board and also on the notice board of University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS). It is the students’ responsibility to keep a watch for the vacant seats. No individual notice will be given regarding the vacant seats.
- The final combined category-wise result of the candidates will be notified around the first/second week of June, 2017. The candidate have to appear for counselling around third/fourth week of June, 2017. At the time of counselling, admission to different MBA programmes of University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS), will be offered strictly according to the merit list for each MBA sectoral programme.
- Student is required to appear personally for counselling. However, in case a student has to appear in a final examination or is facing an extreme hardship, he/she has to seek permission of the Director, UIAMS, in advance, with documentary evidence. Further, he/she can send an authorized representative carrying a notarized authority from the student with authentication of the signature of the authorized representative.
Submission of Documents for Panjab University Admission 2017
- Last date for submission of online form to generate bank challan is 23rd February, 2017. Last Date for Deposit of Fee in the Bank is 27th February , 2017 ( Monday ) upto 4 p.m. Last date for submission of fee details (journal no.; branch code and date of deposit given by Bank) and uploading of Photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website is March 03, 2017. Further, students have to submit the printed copy of the form uploaded by 9th March, 2017 ( Thursday ) upto 4.00 P.M. in the office of the University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS), South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House), Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- The candidates applying under a category other than the general category must attach self-attested copies of below-mentioned documents/certificates along with the hardcopy of the form to be submitted in the office of the UIAMS, South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House), Panjab University, Chandigarh:
- Relevant certificate to claim a seat in Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Backward Classes/ Defence / Persons with Disability (PwD)/ Terrorist / Riot Victim/ Freedom Fighter/ One Girl Child out of the only two girl Children/ Cancer / AIDS / Thalassemia patient / Kashmiri Displaced Persons/ Border Area Students / Rural Area Students / Youth Festival / NRI categories.
- Each applicant applying for admission in Sports Category shall along with the Application Form submit self-attested photocopy of sports certificates and undertaking as per Sports Annexures I and VI at pages 38 and 46 respectively.
- NRI candidates not residing in India and thereby unable to avail of the above admission process will be required to submit scores of GMAT, Princeton (USA) which will be treated at par with the combined score of Written Test, (MET) Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS), Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- The last date for submission of application forms by NRI candidates not in India and applying for admission on the basis of GMAT score is 23rd February, 2017 Last Date for Deposit of Fee in the Bank is 27th February, 2017 ( Monday ). Last date for submission of fee details (journal no.; branch code and date of deposit given by Bank) and uploading of Photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website is 3 March, 2017. Further, students have to submit the printed copy of the form uploaded by 9th March, 2017 (Thursday) upto 4.00 P.M. in the office of the University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS), South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House), Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- The candidates under reserved categories have to bring original certificates for verification at the time of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. NRI candidates have to bring original proof of being NRI as per university guidelines at the time of counselling.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination/s from an institution other than Panjab University, will be eligible only if such examination/ degree is recognized as equivalent to corresponding exam/degree of the Panjab University.
PU MET 2017 Important Dates
|1.||Date of Availability of Prospectus and online Application Form for PU-MET – 2017 on the website.||13th January, 2017 ( Friday )|
|2.||Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||23rd February, 2017 ( Thursday )|
|3.||Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan||27th February, 2017 (Monday) upto 03:59 p.m.|
|4.||Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website after depositing fee in SBI||3rd March, 2017 ( Friday )|
|5.||No correction will be entertained/ made regarding photograph, signature and any other information (for completed forms only) after||4th March, 2017 upto 5:00 p.m.|
|6.||Last date for receiving of copy of filled Application Form printout along with the requisite documents ( if any) at UIAMS by registered post / speed post or by hand||9th March, 2017 upto 4:00 p.m.|
|7.||Final date by which Roll No. will be available online Roll No. and Centre of Examination will be generated and Roll No. slip required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own Login and Password (provided while generating Bank Challan). There will be no physical communication for this purpose.||6th March, 2017 ( Monday )|
|8.||Date of Holding Entrance Test||11th March, 2017 ( Saturday )|
|9.||Tentative date during which the result may be declared by the University||27th April, 2017|
|10.||Centre for the Entrance Test||Chandigarh.|
Panjab University Related : UIAMS PU MET 2017 Application Form, PU MET 2017 Online Application Form, How to Apply for UIAMS PU MET 2017, PU MET Application Form 2017, PU MET 2017 Application Form Download, PU MET 2017 Application Form Last Date, PU MET 2017 Application Form Availability, Issue of PU MET 2017 Application Form, PU MET 2017 Online Registration Form, PU MET 2017 MBA Admission Procedure, PU MET 2017 Admit Card, PU MET 2017 Admit Card Date, PU MET 2017 Exam Centre, UIAMS PU MET 2017 Exam Centre List, PU MET 2017 Application Form Status, PU MET 2017 MBA Application Form Date, UIAMS PU MET 2017 Application Form Procedure, PU MET 2017 Registration Last Date, Panjab University 2017 MBA Admission Form, PU MET UIAMS 2017 Application Form Issue Date, PU MET 2017 Admit Card Download, Submission of PU MET Application Form 2017, Panjab University Management Entrance Test Form 2017,
Home Entrance Exam Results PU MET 2017 Application Form PU MET Application Form UIAMS PU MET 2017 Application Form Read Prospectus carefully. Register Online. [last date for registration: 23rd February, 2017 ( Thursday ) ]. Note down your Login Id and … Continue reading
Posted In mba entrance exam : panjab university : Leave a response for pu met application form 2017 by nirmala