PU MET Application Form 2014
PU MET 2014 Application Form
UIAMS PU MET 2014 Application Form
- The prospectus including PU MET Online Application Form can be downloaded from Panjab University UIAMS Website www.uiams.puchd.ac.in under Notice section. In this case attach requisite fee of 1750/- ( 875/- for SC / ST ) in the form of a bank draft in favour of the “Registrar, Panjab University” payable at Chandigarh only.
- The last date for receipt of completed application forms at the following address by 10th March, 2014
Professor Sanjiv Sharma ( Director ),
UIAMS ( University Institute of Applied Management Sciences ) Office,
South Campus ( Behind Alumni House ),
Sector 25, Panjab University,
Chandigarh – 160 014.
UIAMS PU MET 2014 Admit Card
- Panjab University Entrance Test Admit Cards will be dispatched by After 4th March, 2014. In case any candidate does not receive the same by 2nd week of March, 2014, he / she should come personally, along with two attested photographs as well as a written request at the following address :
- For the issue of Duplicate Admit Card / Result Card for the MBA Programs at UIAMS, the following fee shall be charged :
- Fee for issue of Duplicate Admit Card : 100/- each time [ only by hand and in person ( on submission of an attested photograph as well as written request made by the candidates only ) ].
PU MET 2014 Exam Centres :
- Chandigarh, Ludhiana.
UIAMS PU MET Admission Process 2014
- Panjab University Admission for MBA course will be made on the basis of merit determined by scores of the candidates in the Management Entrance Test ( MET ), followed by Group Discussion and Personal interview. Candidates under various reserved categories and NRI category will compete within their respective categories following the same criteria. Reservation will be as per the approved norms of Panjab University.
- The candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview on the basis of their scores in the Management Entrance Test ( MET ) conducted by P.U. for admission to MBA Program at UIAMS.
- The number of candidates to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be eight times the total number of seats of all these courses in each category.
- For example, if there are 99 seats in General category in various sectoral management programs at UIAMS, 792 candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview in general category.
- Similar calculation will be applicable to other reserved categories & NRI category on the basis of number of seats available in each course.
- Explanation : While working out the percentage of seats in the reserved categories, if the number arrived at contains a fraction, this shall be resolved as follows : If the fraction is 0.5 or more, it shall be rounded off to 1; if it is less than 0.5, it shall be ignored. This shall, however, not affect the total number of seats in the open category. To ensure this, if the total number of seats after making this adjustment, exceeds the prescribed number fixed for the course, the necessary additional seats shall be created with the prior permission of the D.U.I. / Vice – Chancellor. Such seats, if created, shall be treated as additional only for the year in question.
- Final merit list of all the candidates called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be prepared category wise on the basis of their combined aggregate score in the Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Admissions will be made on the basis of this merit list. Attendance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview is a must. If any candidate does not attend any one of the components, his / her candidature will stand cancelled without notice.
- Candidates in the category of Sports and Defence would be short – listed on the basis of MET written test percentage score. However, at the time of admission the precedence of merit will be according to the Panjab University criteria for the respective categories.
- The weightage for the written test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for preparing the final merit list for admission will be as follows :
- Written Test ( MET ) 85%
- Group Discussion 7.5%
- Personal Interview 7.5%
- The eligibility of a candidate will be provisional at every stage of the admission process. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure his / her eligibility and fulfillment of various conditions for admission as prescribed in the Rules / Regulations of the Panjab University. Admission will be cancelled at any stage in case the candidate is not found eligible, even subsequently.
- All provisionally eligible candidates will take written test MET for admission to MBA Programs at UIAMS to be conducted by Panjab University on 15th March, 2014 ( Saturday ).
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the short-listed candidates will be held at University Institute of Applied Management Sciences ( UIAMS ), Panjab University, Chandigarh where the candidates will have to come at their own cost around the first / second week of May, 2014.
- The candidates appearing in final degree examinations are eligible to apply and can take the written test provisionally. They will have to fulfill the eligibility conditions at the time of admission, failing which the candidates will not be considered for admission even after they have gone through all the stages of the admission process. The result of the qualifying examination should be submitted positively by 31st August, 2014 by 12 noon failing which the admission is liable to be cancelled.
- The vacant seats, if any on 31st August, 2014, will be filled strictly according to the merit from those who are present by 4.00 p.m. on that day. Information about vacant seats will be displayed on the notice board of University Institute of Applied Management Sciences ( UIAMS ) and UIAMS Website uiams.puchd.ac.in. It is the students’ responsibility to keep a watch for the vacant seats. No individual notice will be given regarding the vacant seats.
- The final combined category – wise result of the candidates will be notified around the First / Second week of June, 2014. The candidate will appear for counselling around Third / Fourth week of June, 2014. At the time of counselling, admission to different MBA programs of University Institute of Applied Management Sciences ( UIAMS ), will be offered strictly according to the merit list for each MBA sectoral program.
Submission of Documents for Panjab University Admission 2014
- Last date for submission of online form to generate bank challan is 17th February, 2014. Last Date for Deposit of Fee in the Bank is 21st February, 2014 ( Friday ) upto 4 p.m. Last date for submission of fee details ( journal no.; branch code and date of deposit given by Bank ) and uploading of Photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website is 25th February, 2014. Further, students have to submit the printed copy of the form submitted by 10th March, 2014 ( Monday ) upto 4.00 P.M. in the office of the following address :
University Institute of Applied Management Sciences ( UIAMS ),
South Campus, Sector-25 ( Behind Alumni House ),
Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- The candidates applying under a category other than the general category must attach attested copies of below mentioned documents / certificates :
- Relevant certificate to claim a seat in Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Backward Class / Defence / Physically Handicapped / Riot Victim / Freedom Fighter / Only ( Single ) Girl Child / Cancer – AIDS patient / wards of Kashmiri Displaced Persons.
- Each applicant applying for admission in Sports Category shall along with the Application Form submit self-attested photocopy of sports certificates. Affidavits on stamp paper of 3 each duly attested by Notary / Magistrate Class I / II has to be submitted.
- Foreign / NRI candidates not residing in India and thereby unable to avail of the above admission process will be required to submit scores of GMAT, Princeton ( USA ) which will be treated at par with the combined score of Written Test, ( MET ) Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by University Institute of Applied Management Sciences ( UIAMS ), Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- The last date for submission of application forms by Foreign / NRI candidates not in India and applying for admission on the basis of GMAT score is 17th February, 2014 to the following address :
The Director’s office,
UIAMS, South Campus,
Sector – 25 ( Behind Alumni House ),
- The candidates under reserved categories have to submit necessary original certificates at the time of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates under Foreign / NRI categories have to submit the NRI certificate required by the University at the time of UIAMS MBA Admission.
- In case of gap of one or more sessions between passing the last examination and admission being sought now, a candidate will have to give an affidavit at the time of admission stating that he has not been involved in any offence as per the format given in Handbook of Information.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination / s from an institution other than Panjab University, will be eligible only if such examination / degree is recognized as equivalent to corresponding exam / degree of the Panjab University.
Panjab University Related : UIAMS PU MET 2014 Application Form, PU MET 2014 Online Application Form, How to Apply for UIAMS PU MET 2014, PU MET Application Form 2014, PU MET 2014 Application Form Download, PU MET 2014 Application Form Last Date, PU MET 2014 Application Form Availability, Issue of PU MET 2014 Application Form, PU MET 2014 Online Registration Form, PU MET 2014 MBA Admission Procedure, PU MET 2014 Admit Card, PU MET 2014 Admit Card Date, PU MET 2014 Exam Centre, UIAMS PU MET 2014 Exam Centre List, PU MET 2014 Application Form Status, PU MET 2014 MBA Application Form Date, UIAMS PU MET 2014 Application Form Procedure, PU MET 2014 Registration Last Date, Panjab University 2014 MBA Admission Form, PU MET UIAMS 2014 Application Form Issue Date, PU MET 2014 Admit Card Download, Submission of PU MET Application Form 2014, Panjab University Management Entrance Test Form 2014,
PU MET Application Form 2014 – PU MET Online Application Form 2014 – UIAMS PU MET Application Form Availability 2014 – PU MET MBA 2014 Admission Process – PU MET 2014 Admission Card.
Posted In mba entrance exam : panjab university : Leave a response for pu met application form 2014 by priya