PIM MAT 2019, PIM MAT 2019 Entrance Exam, PIM MAT 2019 Exam Date, RA Podar Institute of Management Entrance Exam 2019, PIM MAT Exam 2019, PIM MAT 2019 MBA Entrance Exam Date, PIM MAT 2019 Date, PIM MAT 2019 Admission Notification, PIM MAT 2019 Exam Eligibility, PIM MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria, PIM MAT 2019 Exam Pattern, PIM MAT 2019 Seats Reservation, PIM MAT 2019 Application Form Details, PIM MAT 2019 Application Form, PIM MAT 2019 Online Application Form, PIM MAT 2019 Application Form Issue, PIM MAT, PIM MAT 2019 Admission Procedure, PIM MAT Registration, PIM MAT 2019 Online Form, PIM MAT 2019 Application Form Process, PIM MAT 2019 Application Form Last Date, PIM MAT Application Fee 2019, PIM MAT 2019 Availability of Application Form, Submission of PIM MAT 2019 Application, PIM MAT 2019 Exam Centre, PIM MAT 2019 Important Dates, PIM MAT 2019 Result, PIM MAT 2019 MBA Result Date, PIM MAT 2019 Result Declaration
RA Podar Institute of Management – PIM MAT 2019
R A Podar Institute of Management, Rajasthan University offers MBA programmes for the session 2019 – 2020.
- MBA ( Services Management )
- MBA ( Executive )
PIM MAT 2019 conducted only for MBA & MBA ( Service Management ) programmes. There will be no written exam for MBA ( Executive ) program.
PIM MAT Eligibility 2019
Eligibility for MBA & MBA ( Services Management )
A candidate seeking admission to the I semester of MBA and MBA ( Services Management ) shall be required to posses a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline ( Engineering & Technology, Science, Arts, Social Science, Commerce, Agriculture, Medicine and Pharmaceutics etc. ) with at least 50% marks in the aggregate ( without any approximation) and 45% in the aggregate in case of SC / ST / OBC ( Non – Creamy Layer ). candidates appeared at the final year qualifying examination may also apply for admission provisionally at their own risk subject to the condition that they shall be required to submit the mark sheet of the qualifying examination by the date and time determined and notified by the Institute, failing which their candidature will be cancelled. If a
Candidate has more than one Bachelor’s Degree for determining eligibility, the first degree will be taken into account.
Eligibility for MBA ( Executive )
To be eligible for admission to the I Semester of MBA ( Executive ) course applicant shall be required to posses a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline ( Engineering & Technology, Science, Arts, Social Science, Commerce, Agriculture, Medicine and Pharmaceutics etc. ) with at least 48% marks in the aggregate ( without any approximation ). (43% in the aggregate in case of SC / ST / OBC Non – Creamy Layer ).
A candidate seeking admission shall be required to posses in addition to qualifications mentioned above, a minimum of two years full time working experience in an industrial / commercial organization / private sector / business/ voluntary sector / corporate sector / government / public sector in a supervisory / executive position after passing the qualifying examination, to be counted from the date given in the mark sheet of the qualifying examination by the concerned university.
An applicant must be posted within the municipal limit of Jaipur at the time of admission. If a candidate’s place of posting changes from Jaipur to any other place at any time during the entire duration of the course his/her admission shall automatically stand cancelled.
An executive / supervisor / officer for the purpose of admission to MBA ( 2 years executive course ) will be a person who has ordinarily 5 persons working under her / him. Note : Income Tax Form 16 of preceding one year in which the admission is sought are required to be submitted with the application
A candidate who has been studying as regular day scholar in any university or college for the last two years after passing the qualifying examination will not be eligible. Professionals ( CA / ICWA / CS ) who are self employed, in proprietorship in individual capacity must show income tax return reporting Gross Total Income.
The minimum number of students required to run this course shall be 25. Note : An attested copy of acknowledgement of filling income tax return bearing receipt of the income tax department in support of the reported gross total income can be submitted in lieu of Income Tax Form 16.
To know more about PIMMAT 2019 Entrance Exam Click Here
PIM MAT 2019 Seats
|MBA||60||( 30 Seats Govt. Aided and 30 Seats SFS Category )|
|MBA ( Services Management )||60||( All Seats under SFS Category)|
|MBA ( Executive )||40||( All Seats under SFS Category )|
PIM MAT Exam Pattern 2019
PIM-MAT is an exam designed to test the candidate’s preparedness for pursuing a career in management. There is no prescribed syllabus but it is helpful to be updated on current affairs including economics, sociological trends, business happenings, global economic outlook, and national economic outlook besides Date Interpretation, Verbal Ability, Logic etc. The test coverage is as follows
|S.No||Coverage||No. of Questions|
|2||Current Affairs including Business and Economics||40|
The test will be an objective type test consisting of 200 questions divided in sections as detail ed above. The candidate is required to mark the answer by darkening the answer he / she deems correct the OMR sheet. There will be 4 alternatives in each question. There will be negative marking for every three wrong answer one mark will be deducted. The duration of the test is two hours.
The candidate is expected to reach the exam centre at least 45 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam. No candidate will be allowed inside the examination centre without the admit card. Remember to carry your admit card and a valid photo-id on the day of the exam.
PIM MAT Admission Procedure 2019
MBA & MBA ( Services Management )
Admission to the I semester of the MBA & MBA ( Services Management) will be made on strictly on the basis of the following
|PIMMAT 2018 Written Exam Result||75
|Group Discussion and Social Skills||12.5|
* Which may include group task and /or case analysis.
- The written exam will have 5 components. These are (1) Verbal Ability, (2) Current Affairs including Business and Economics, (3) Data Interpretation (4) Business Mathematics and (5) Logic
- Based on merit, four times the number of candidate as are seats will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview from amongst those applicants who qualify in the written examination.
- The overall qualifying percentile in the written examination will be 45 percentile for General, 40 percentile for OBC and 35 percentile SC & ST category. The sectional cutoff will be 35 percentile for general, 30 percentile for OBC Non-Creamy Layer and 25 percentile for SC & ST for every component of written examination.
- Counselling for MBA & MBA ( Services Management) courses will be held after the declaration of the final result based on the merit in different categories
- There will be negative marking in the written exam for MBA & MBA ( Services Management ) in the proportion of deduction of 1 (one) mark for every 3 ( three ) wrong answers.
- Presence of the candidate in the counseling session is a must. No leave of absence is permitted in counseling. ( Please read the instructions that will accompany the permission letter available on net carefully )
- In case of unfilled NRI quota admission will be given to the candidates from the merit list.
MBA ( Executive )
Admission to the I semester of the MBA ( Executive ) will be made on strictly on the basis of the following
|Class X Marks||5
|Class XII Marks||5
|Group Discussion and Social Skills||20
* The basis of calculating work experience will be:
• 0.3 mark for every one month served subject to maximum of 60 months.
• 15 or more days will be equivalent to one month.
• Work experience parallel to any full time course will not be considered.
**Which may include group task and or case analysis.
There will be no written examination for MBA(Executive) Course
PIM MAT 2019 Application Form
- PIM MAT application form available on the official website www.univraj.org
- Candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the PIMMAT 2018 Application form. However, the candidates are advised to retain hard copy of the application form for future reference or correspondence and required to submit the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents to the Convener, PIM MAT 2019 at the time of Group Discussion and Personal Interview ( if selected ).
- The candidate is required to deposit 1500/- towards exam fee at E-Mitra Kiosk / C.S.C. Centre / Online through E-mitra portal ( E-mitra Service Charge / Bank charges will be extra ).
- Please ensure that you have completed the PIM-MAT form in all respects. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected without assigning any reason.
- Convener PIM MAT would not be responsible for postal delays in communication
To know more about PIMMAT 2019 Application Details Click Here
PIM MAT Results 2019
PIM MAT MBA Entrance Exam Date
PIM MAT 2019 Entrance Exam was conducted on 21st April, 2019
PIM MAT Result Date
PIM MAT 2019 Entrance Exam Results has been declared
To know more about PIMMAT 2019 Results Click Here
PIM MAT Important Dates 2019
|Forms Available ( Online )||01st April, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|Last date for submission of form ( online )||10th May, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|Online Printing of Admit Card||11th May, 2018 ( Friday )|
|Day and Date of Written Exam||13th May, 2018 ( Sunday ) 10.00AM to 12.00 Noon|
|PIM-MAT 2018 Answer Key available on the website||14th May, 2018 ( Monday )|
|Submission of representation regarding Answer Key to the Convener, PIM-MAT 2018||16th May, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|PIM-MAT 2018 : Final Answer Key available on the website||17th May, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|Declaration of Written Exam Result||18th May, 2018 ( Friday )|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview Schedule||To be announce later|
|Declaration of Final Result||To be announce later|
|Counselling for Admission to Courses||To be announce later|
|Commencement of Classes||To be announce later|
RA Podar Institute of Management,
University of Rajasthan,
Near Gandhi Circle, JLN.Marg,
Jaipur – 302004.
Telephone No : 0141 – 2711349, 2710339,
Website : http://www.uniraj.ac.in/.