R A Podar Institute of Management, Rajasthan University offers MBA programmes for the session 2017.
- MBA ( Services Management )
- MBA ( Executive )
PIMMAT 2017 conducted only for MBA & MBA ( Service Management ) programmes. There will be no written exam for MBA ( Executive ) program.
PIMMAT 2017 Eligibility
MBA & MBA ( Services Management ) – Eligibility
Admission to these programs will be made strictly on the basis of merit as per PIM-MAT 2017 Written Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
A candidate seeking admission to the I semester of MBA and MBA ( Services Management ) shall be required to posses a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline ( Engineering & Technology, Science, Arts, Social Science, Commerce, Agriculture, Medicine and Pharmaceutics etc. ) with at least 50% marks in the aggregate (without any approximation ) and 45% in the aggregate in case of SC / ST / OBC ( Non-Creamy Layer ), candidates appeared at the final year qualifying examination may also apply for admission provisionally at their own risk subject to the condition that they shall be required to submit the mark sheet of the qualifying examination by the date and time determined and notified by the Institute, failing which their candidature will be cancelled. If a candidate has more than one Bachelor’s Degree for determining eligibility, the first degree will be taken into account. The reservation policy of Government of Rajasthan will be applicable.
MBA ( Executive ) – Eligibility
- To be eligible for admission to the I Semester of MBA ( Executive ) course applicant shall be required to posses a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline ( Engineering & Technology, Science, Arts. Social Science ) Commerce, Agriculture, Medicine and Pharmaceutics etc. ) with at least 48% marks in the aggregate ( without any approximation ). ( 43% in the aggregate in case of SC / ST / OBC Non-Creamy Layer ).
- A candidate seeking admission shall be required to posses in addition to qualifications mentioned above, a minimum of two years full time working experience in an industrial / commercial organization / private sector / business / voluntary sector / corporate sector / government / public sector in a supervisory /executive position after passing the qualifying examination, to be counted from the date given in the mark sheet of the qualifying examination by the concerned university.
- An applicant must be posted within the municipal limit of Jaipur at the time of admission. If a candidate’s place of posting changes from Jaipur to any other place at any time during the entire duration of the course his/her admission shall automatically stand cancelled.
- An executive / supervisor / officer for the purpose of admission to MBA ( 2 years executive course ) will be a person who has ordinarily 5 persons working under her/ him. Note : Income Tax Form 16 of preceding one year in which the admission is sought are required to be submitted with the application.
- A candidate who has been studying as regular day scholar in any university or college for the last two years after passing the qualifying examination will not be eligible.
- Professionals ( CA / TCWA / CS ) who are self employed, in proprietorship in individual capacity must show income tax return reporting Gross Total Income. T he minimum number of students required to run this course shall be 25.
Note : An attested copy of acknowledgement of filling income tax return bearing receipt of the income tax department in support of the reported gross total income can be submitted in lieu of Income Tax Form 16.
PIMMAT 2017 Seats
- MBA – 60
- MBA ( Services Management ) – 60
- MBA Executive – 40
PIMMAT 2017 Test Centers :
PIMMAT 2017 Exam Pattern
The test will be an objective type test consisting of 200 questions divided in sections as below. The candidate is required to mark the answer by darkening the answer he/she deems correct the OMR sheet.
There will be 4 alternatives in each question. There will be negative marking for every three wrong answer one mark will be deducted. The duration of the test is two hours.
The medium of PIM-MAT would be English. The medium of instructions for the course is also English.
|S.No.||Coverage||No. of Questions|
|2||Current Affairs including Business and Economics||40|