R A Podar Institute of Management – PIM MAT MBA Entrance Exam 2016
R A Podar Institute of Management, Rajasthan University offers MBA programmes for the session 2016.
- MBA ( Services Management )
- MBA ( Executive )
PIMMAT 2016 conducted only for MBA & MBA ( Service Management ) programmes. There will be no written exam for MBA ( Executive ) program.
PIMMAT 2016 Eligibility
MBA & MBA ( Services Management ) – Eligibility
Admission to these programs will be made strictly on the basis of merit as per PIM-MAT 2016 Written Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
A candidate seeking admission to the I semester of MBA and MBA ( Services Management ) shall be required to posses a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline ( Engineering & Technology, Science, Arts, Social Science, Commerce, Agriculture, Medicine and Pharmaceutics etc. ) with at least 50% marks in the aggregate ( without any approximation ). ( 45% in the aggregate in case of SC / ST / OBC / SBC ). Such candidates as have appeared at the final year qualifying examination may also apply for admission provisionally at their own risk subject to the condition that they shall be required to submit the mark sheet of the qualifying examination by the date and time determined and notified by the Institute, failing which their candidature will be cancelled. If a candidate has more than one Bachelor’s Degree for determining eligibility the first degree will be taken into account. The reservation policy of Government of Rajasthan will be applicable.
MBA ( Executive ) – Eligibility
- To be eligible for admission to the I Semester of MBA ( Executive ) course applicant shall be required to posses a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline ( Engineering & Technology, Science, Arts, Social Science, Commerce, Agriculture, Medicine and Pharmaceutics etc.) with at least 48% marks in the aggregate ( without any approximation ). ( 43% in the aggregate in case of SC / ST / OBC / SBC ).
- A candidate seeking admission shall be required to posses in addition to qualifications mentioned above, a minimum of two years full time working experience in an industrial / commercial organization/ private sector/ business/ voluntary sector/ corporate sector/ government / public sector in a supervisory/executive position after passing the qualifying examination, to be counted from the date given in the mark sheet of the qualifying examination by the concerned university.
- An applicant must be posted within the municipal limit of Jaipur at the time of admission. If a candidate’s place of posting changes from Jaipur to any other place at any time during the entire duration of the course his/her admission shall automatically stand cancelled.
- An executive / supervisor/ officer for the purpose of admission to MBA(3 years executive course) will be a person who has ordinarily 5 persons working under her/ him. Note: Income Tax Form 16 of preceding one year in which the admission is sought are required to be submitted with the application.
- A candidate who has been studying as regular day scholar in any university or college for the last two years after passing the qualifying examination will not be eligible.
- Professionals ( CA / ICWA / CS) who are self employed, in proprietorship in individual capacity must show field income tax return reporting Gross Total Income of at least Rs. 10 lac. per year for the preceding two years.
PIMMAT 2016 Seats
- MBA – 60
- MBA ( Services Management ) – 60
- MBA Executive – 40
PIMMAT 2016 Test Centers :
PIMMAT 2016 Exam Pattern
The test will be an objective type test consisting of 200 questions divided in sections as below. The candidate is required to mark the answer by darkening the answer he/she deems correct the OMR sheet. There will be 4 alternatives in each question. There will be negative marking for every three wrong answer one mark will be deducted. The duration of the test is two hours.
The medium of PIM-MAT would be English. The medium of instructions for the course is also English.
No. of Questions
|2||Current Affairs including Business and Economics||40|
PIMMAT Related : PIM MAT 2016, PIM MAT Syllabus, PIM MAT, R A Podar Institute of Management – PIM MAT MBA Entrance Exam 2016, PIM MAT Exam, PIM MAT Exam Date 2016, PIM MAT 2016 Exam Date, PIM MAT 2016 Admit Card, PIM MAT Exam Pattern, PIM MAT Exam Syllabus, PIM MAT Question, PIM MAT Uniraj, Uniraj PIM MAT, PIM MAT 2016, PIM MAT 2016 Entrance Exam Date, PIM MAT 2016 MBA Executive Admission Date, PIM MAT 2016 Entrance Details, PIM MAT 2016 Eligibility, PIM MAT 2016 MBA Eligibility Criteria, PIM MAT 2016 Qualification, PIM MAT 2016 MBA Executive Application Fee, PIM MAT 2016 Notification, PIM MAT 2016 Exam Pattern, PIM MAT 2016 Exam Structure, PIM MAT 2016 Exam Scheme, PIM MAT 2016 MBA Admission, PIM MAT 2016 Entrance Test Date, PIM MAT 2016 MBA Executive PI Date, PIM MAT 2016 MBA Executive Eligibility Conditions, PIM MAT 2016 Program Offered, PIM MAT 2016 MBA Part Time Programs, MBA Programs in PIM MAT 2016, PIM MAT MBA Executive 2016 Admission Details, PIM MAT 2016 Exam Schedule, PIM MAT 2016 MBA Part Time Admission Details, PIM MAT 2016 Negative Marking, PIM MAT 2016 Exam Duration, PIM MAT 2016 Exam Timing, Podar Institute of Management Admission Test 2016, PIM MAT 2016 Information Brochure, PIM MAT 2016 Question Paper Download,
PIM MAT 2016 Entrance Examination – PIM MAT 2016 Exam Date – PIM MAT 2016 Exam Eligibility – PIM MAT 2016 MBA Notification – PIM MAT 2016 MBA Exam Pattern.a
Posted In mba entrance exam : pimmat : Leave a response for r a podar institute of management – pim mat mba entrance exam 2016 by vennila