R A Podar Institute of Management – PIM MAT MBA Entrance Exam 2014
PIM MAT 2014 MBA Entrance Exam
R.A. Podar Institute of Management,
University of Rajasthan,
Near Gandhi Circle, J.L.N. Marg,
Jaipur – 302 004,
Telephone No. : 0141 – 2711349, 2710339, 2700819 ( Office )
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://www.uniraj.ac.in/.
R.A. Podar Institute of Management invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) [ Four Semester Full Time and Part Time Program ] through PIM MAT – 2014 Entrance Test for the academic session 2014 – 2015.
PIM MAT 2014 MBA Academic Programs :
- Master of Business Administration [ Full Time Program ]
- Master of Business Administration ( Services Management ) [ Full Time Program ]
- Master of Business Administration ( Executive ) [ Part Time Program ]
PIM MAT 2014 Entrance Exam Date
|PIM MAT 2014 MBA Exam Date : 6th July, 2014 ( Sunday ) 9.00 A.M.|
PIM MAT 2014 MBA Eligibility
- A candidate seeking admission to the I semester of MBA and MBA ( Services Management ) shall be required to posses a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline ( Engineering & Technology, Science, Arts, Social Science, Commerce, Agriculture, Medicine and Pharmaceutics etc.. ) with at least 50% marks in the aggregate ( without any approximation ) ( 45% in the aggregate in case of SC / ST / OBC / SBC ).
- Such candidates as have appeared at the final year qualifying examination may also apply for admission provisionally at their own risk subject to the condition that they shall be required to submit the mark sheet of the qualifying examination by the date and time determined and notified by the Institute, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- If a candidate has more than one Bachelor’s Degree for determining eligibility the first degree will be taken into account. The reservation policy of Government of Rajasthan will be applicable.
- To be eligible for admission to the I Semester of MBA( Executive ) course applicant shall be required to posses a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline ( Engineering & Technology, Science, Arts, Social Science, Commerce, Agriculture, Medicine and Pharmaceutics etc. ) with at least 48% marks in the aggregate( without any approximation ). ( 43% in the aggregate in case of SC / ST / OBC / SBC ).
- A candidate seeking admission shall be required to posses in addition to qualifications mentioned above, a minimum of two years full time working experience in an industrial / commercial organization / private sector / business / voluntary sector / corporate sector / government / public sector in a supervisory / executive position after passing the qualifying examination, to be counted from the date given in the mark sheet of the qualifying examination by the concerned university.
- A candidate who has been studying as regular day scholar in any university or college for the last two years after passing the qualifying examination will not be eligible.
PIMMAT is an exam designed to test the candidate’s preparedness for pursuing a career in management. There is no prescribed syllabus but it is helpful to be updated on current affairs including economics, sociological trends, business happenings, global economic outlook, and national economic outlook. The test coverage is as follows :
|S.No||Coverage||Number of Questions|
|2||Current Affairs including Business and Economics||40|
- The test will be an objective type test consisting of 200 questions divided in sections as detailed above.
- The candidate is required to mark the answer by darkening the answer he / she deems correct the OMR sheet.
- There will be 4 alternatives in each question.
- There will be negative marking for every three wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
- The duration of the test is two hours.
- The candidate is expected to reach the exam centre at least 45 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- No candidate will be allowed inside the examination centre without the admit card.
- Remember to carry your admit card and a valid photo – id on the day of the exam.
PIMMAT Related : PIM MAT 2014, PIM MAT 2014 Entrance Exam Date, PIM MAT 2014 MBA Exam, R A Podar Institute of Management – PIM MAT MBA Entrance Exam 2014, PIM MAT 2014 Entrance Details, PIM MAT 2014 Eligibility, PIM MAT 2014 MBA Eligibility Criteria, PIM MAT 2014 Qualification, PIM MAT 2014 MBA Exam Fee, PIM MAT 2014 Notification, PIM MAT 2014 Exam Pattern, PIM MAT 2014 Exam Structure, PIM MAT 2014 Exam Scheme, PIM MAT 2014 MBA Admission, PIM MAT 2014 Entrance Test Date, PIM MAT 2014 MBA Test Dates, PIM MAT 2014 MBA Exam Eligibility Conditions, PIM MAT 2014 Program Offered, PIM MAT 2014 MBA Programs, MBA Programs in PIM MAT 2014, Date of PIM MAT MBA Examination 2014, PIM MAT 2014 Exam Schedule, PIM MAT 2014 MBA Entrance Test, PIM MAT 2014 Negative Marking, PIM MAT 2014 Exam Duration, PIM MAT 2014 Exam Timing, Podar Institute of Management Admission Test 2014, PIM MAT 2014 Information Brochure, PIM MAT 2014 Question Paper Download,
PIM MAT 2014 Entrance Examination – PIM MAT 2014 Exam Date – PIM MAT 2014 Exam Eligibility – PIM MAT 2014 MBA Notification – PIM MAT 2014 MBA Exam Pattern.
Posted In mba entrance exam : pimmat : Leave a response for r a podar institute of management – pim mat mba entrance exam 2014 by priya