Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Entrance Exam
Pondicherry University Entrance Exam ( PUEE ) invites admission Application for MBA programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Eligibility
|Course Code||Title of P.G. course and Subject||Title of P.G. course and Subject||Intake||Eligibility criteria for admission|
|381||M.B.A||Banking Technology||72||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology ( Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology ) or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or Bachelor’s of Computer Applications or Bachelor’s Engineering / Technology degree in ECE,Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation, Instrumentation and Control Engineering or B.Com. ( Computer Applications ) or any other Bachelor’s degree with PGDCA ( only from recognized universities ) with a minimum of 55% marks in all degrees / diploma|
|397||M.B.A.||Business Administration||138 ( 118 through Entrance Examination + 2 Andaman & Nicobar + 18 Foreign students )||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 % of marks.|
|395||M.B.A.||Insurance Management ( Karaikal )||40||Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% of marks|
|382||M.B.A||International Business||72||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 % of marks|
|383||M.B.A||Tourism||72||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 % of marks|
Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Reservation Seats
For SC / ST Candidates
In accordance with the policy of the Government of India and the guidelines of the University Grants Commission, the University has reserved 15% of seats in each course for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and 7.5% for those belonging to the Scheduled Tribs with a provision for inter-changeability between these categories, wherever necessary. All SC / ST candidates who have passed the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for admission irrespective of the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination except otherwise specified. Candidates should submit a ertificate about their caste from a Revenue Officer not below the rank of the Tahsildar at the time of admission.
For OBC Candidates
The Pondicherry University is implementing 27% reservation for OBC category ( Non-Creamy Layer ) as per Government of India instructions.
For Differently abled Candidates
3% of seats in each course are reserved for the differently abled candidates. Each differently abled candidate shall be required to submit a certificate from a government hospital indicating the extent of physical disability and also the extent to which the disability hampers the candidate in pursuing his / her studies. The candidates may have to undergo a fresh medical examination if required by the University before being admitted.
Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Exam Pattern
The Entrance Test for MBA programmes of all the Departments under School of Management will be a Common Admission Test conducted by the University consisting of the following Sections
|Section A||English Comprehension||20 Marks|
|Section B||Quantitive Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Section C||Test Reasoning||20 Marks|
|Section D||Data Interpretation||20 Marks|
|Section E||General Awareness||20 Marks|
The Candidates need to submit only one common application for all the 5 MBA programmes. The candidates can choose any of the MBA programmes according to his / her choice as per merit during counselling subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria.
Admission Process for Doctoral Research [ Ph.D ] in DMS
The Entrance Examination for Ph.D Research Programme conducted by Pondicherry University consists of objective type questions and it will be followed by personal interview for short listed candidates.
The admission to Ph.D Programme is as per Pondicherry University norms. The broad areas included for the entrance test are the Functional areas of Management, Information Systems, Operation Research and Research Methodology, English and Test of Reasoning.
Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Online Application Form
Application form to be submitted online through the University Website www.pondiuni.edu.in by Following the instructions posted therein.
* subject to submission of relevant certificate. The application fee for NRI and Overseas student is S$100. Application fee can be paid online or offline by following the instruction available in the University website.
Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Filling of Application Form
- Apply separately for each course.The Candidates need to submit only one common application for all the 5 MBA programmes. The candidates can choose any of the MBA programmes according to his / her choice as per merit during counselling subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria.
- Fill in all columns with complete and correct information after going through the prospectus. Incomplete / false / wrong information will entail rejection of application. Any claim based on wrong information, wrong course code, centre code, category ( OBC / SC / ST / Gen ) etc. will not be entertained at a later stage.
- Application forms are to be filled and submitted online, as per instructions in he University website www.pondiuni.edu.in
- Due care should be taken in filling the application form. Enter correct course in the relevant column which is very important.
- All columns should be filled correctly and unabiguously.
- While filling in the qualification and marks, care should be taken to provide the relevant marks / grades.
Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Application Fees
- SC / ST Candidates : 500 / –
- Others Candidates : 1000 / –
Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Hall Ticket
The Hall Ticket will be uploaded by the University after closing of application registration. The candidate must download his / her hall ticket and produce at the examination centre.
Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Exam Centres
The entrance examination for admission to each programme will be held as per the scheduled time table in the following centres provided sufficient number of candidates opt for the given centre. Candidates should indicate 2 centres in the order of preference in the application form
|1||Ahmedabad||13||Kochi||25||Port Blair ( Andamans )|
|7||Coimbatore||19||Mahe / Thalassery||31||Tiruchirapalli|
Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Admission Procedure
- Admission to the University is open to all those who have the prescribed qualifications without any discrimination of race, caste, creed, language or sex.
- Students should have, in general, obtained the Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree from a recognized University under 10+2+3 / 10+2+3+2 system, i.e., the candidate should have studied for 15 years to obtain his / her / bachelor’s degree and 17 years to obtain his / her Master’s degree to apply for admission to P.G. and Ph.D. programmes respectively offered at each School / Department / Centre.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for different courses are as prescribed in the appropriate sections. Candidates qualified through other system of studies should obtain eligibility certificate from the University before admission.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated, candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in part III ( core and allied ) of their U.G. degree examination for admission to courses under Humanities and Social Sciences subjects and a minimum 55% of marks in part III ( core and allied ) of their U.G. degree for admission to courses under science disciplines. For the Five Year Integrated Programmes, the candidates should have passed the +2 examination with at least 50% marks. Eligibility marks will not be rounded ff. For example
- 49.99% will not be rounded off to 50% for the purpose of admission.
- Candidates awaiting their results are also eligible to apply. Such candidates, however, must produce the mark sheet / degree certificate as the proof of fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria on or before 1st September, 2018 failing which provisional dmission, if granted, will be cancelled.
Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Results
Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Entrance Exam will be conducted on 26th May, 2018
Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Result Date
Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Result Date : Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month June, 2018
Please keep watching this page, to check your Pondicherry University MBA Entrance Results 2018…
To know more about Pondicherry University MBA Entrance Exam Click Here
To know more about Pondicherry University MBA Question Papers Click Here
Pondicherry University MBA 2018 Important Dates
|1||Online Registration Starts on||21st March, 2018|
|2||Last Date for Online Registration||24th April, 2018|
|3||Date of Entrance Exam||26th May, 2018|
Bharat Ratna Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Administrative Building,
Puducherry – 605 014,
Telephone No. : 0413 –2654880, +91-9787508614,
Fax No. : 0413 – 2655734,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.pondiuni.edu.in