Saveetha University MBA Admission 2018
Saveetha University invites applications for admission to two year full time MBA program under trimester pattern for the academic year 2018 – 2020.
It is offered with the following specializations, leading to dual specialization
- Human Resources
- International Business
- General Management
- Hospital Administration
Saveetha University MBA Eligibility
- A candidate for admission to the Saveetha University MBA course ( Master in Business Administration ) must possess a Bachelors degree or equivalent from a duly recognized University.
- The candidate for Saveetha University MBA admission to MBA course should have completed his / her course on or before June 2018.
Saveetha University MBA Fee Structure
The Candidates once selected for Saveetha University MBA admission should pay the following fees at the time of Counseling and thereafter in the month of May every year. The fees once paid will not be refunded. In case the candidate wants to discontinue / withdraw during the middle of the course, he / she has to pay the entire course fee ( for two years ) before discontinuing.
- MBA Annual Fee – 1,00,000/-.
Apart from the annual fees, the following has to be paid at the time of Saveetha University MBA admission.
- Saveetha University MBA Admission Fee 5,000/-
- University Registration Fee 3,500/-
- Eligibility Fee 1,500/-
- Caution Deposit 5,000/- ( Refundable at the end of the Course )
- Materials and Kits 5,000/- ( for 1 year only )
Saveetha University MBA Admission Procedure
The Saveetha University admission for MBA is based on the score obtained by the candidate in the competitive entrance Examinations CAT / MAT / XAT / TANCET / CMAT and the performance in the Interview and Group discussion. The interview and group discussion will be held at the following address
Saveetha School of Management,
162, Poonamallee High Road,
Chennai – 600 077.
During the Saveetha University MBA selection process, weightage will be given to
- Academic Performance ( From Standard X onwards )
- Extra & Co-Curricular Activities
- Work Experience
- MAT / TANCET / CAT / CMAT Any other MBA Entrance Test Score
- Group Discussion
Based on the comprehensive performance of the candidates on all the above points, candidates will be admitted to the course.
Saveetha University MBA Application Form
The Saveetha University Application and Prospectus for MBA will be issued from the University office from June, 2018 onwards. Saveetha University MBA Applications can be obtained on payment of 1,000/- by D.D. taken in favour of “Saveetha University”, payable at Chennai in person, ( or ) D.D. for 1,050/- for by post. Saveetha University MBA Applications are also available on the website www.saveetha.com/admissions.
Completed Saveetha University MBA Application form with attested photocopies of the UG degree certificate and Mark sheets from First year to Final year should be sent to the following address on or before June, 2018.
Office of Admission,
162, Poonamallee High Road,
Chennai – 600 077.
The date of Saveetha University MBA GD and Interview will be in different phases in the month of June 2018 ( depending on the date of issue of mark statement by AIMA for MAT exams ).
The following Original documents with three sets of attested photocopies of the following certificates should be submitted at the time of Saveetha University MBA Admission.
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Pass Certificate of the Qualifying Examination.
- Mark Certificates from First year to Final year of the Qualifying Examination.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Attempt Certificate from First year to Final year of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate from the Institution last studied.
- Community Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Three Stamp size and Four Passport size photographs.
- Nationality Certificate and Copy of Passport and Visa ( Foreign Students only )
To know more about Saveetha University MBA Admission Click Here
Saveetha University MBA Results
Saveetha University MBA admission result is likely to be declared in the first week of July, 2018.
To know more about Saveetha University MBA Results Click Here
Saveetha University MBA Important Dates
|1||Issue Of Application form||June, 2018|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Application Form||June, 2018|
Saveetha University Contact Address
No.162, Poonamalle High Road,
Tamil Nadu – 600072.
Phone : 044 2680 1050,
Website : www.saveetha.com.
- Saveetha University MBA Application : www.saveetha.com/admissions.