|IIM CAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
KJ SIMSR 2017 PGDM Admission
K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research conducts full-time PGDM programmes for students. The institute offers the following two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management programmes :
- PGDM International Business ( IB )
- PGDM Retail Management ( RM )
- PGDM Financial Services ( FS )
- PGDM Communications ( Comm )
KJ SIMSR PGDM 2017 Eligibility Criteria
K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research PGDM having the following eligibility criteria :
|Parameters||PGDM Programmes ( PGDM /IB / RM / FS / Comm )||Marks|
|Qualifying Exams ( CAT / CMAT / XAT / GMAT )||30%||30|
|Case Based Group Discussion||20%||20|
|Past Academic Record||10%||10|
To know more about KJ SIMSR Eligibility Click Here
KJ SIMSR 2017 PGDM Selection Process
Appear for any of the Admission Tests : CAT 2016, CMAT 2017 , XAT 2017 & GMAT till 10th February , 2017 ( for Foreign National / NRI / PIO/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries )
Stage 1 :
- A candidate can apply for more than one PGDM programmes ( PGDM / IB / RM / FS / Comm ) with an online application fee of 2450 for Indian Nationals and 3,500 for NRI and FN / PIO / CIWGC under the supernumerary quota of 18 seats in PGDM Programme
- A separate form for Foreign National / NRI / PIO/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries exist
Stage 2 :
- Short listing of candidates on the basis of test score in the entrance / qualifying examination CAT-2016, CMAT-2017, XAT-2017 and GMAT.
- Marks for these qualifying exams will be normalized for comparison.
- Shortlisted candidates to fill the Candidate Profile Form and the Statement of Purpose ( SOP ).
- Shortlisted candidates to choose GD / PI centres.
- Centers can be availed on first come first serve basis subject availability and capacity of GD / PI slots.
Stage 3 :
- Candidates should carry printouts of Candidate Profile Form and Statement of Purpose ( SOP ).
- Case based Group Discussion and Personal in-depth interview
- The process will be conducted in following cities: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, New Delhi, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna and Thiruvananthapuram.
The Institute reserves the right to change / cancel any of these venues
Stage 4 :
- Declaration of the consolidated merit position of the candidates.
- Merit Lists for all PGDM programmes ( PGDM / IB / RM / FS / Comm )
- Exclusive Merit List for 18 seats of super numerary quota in PGDM i.e. Foreign National / PIO / Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries.
- Candidates will have to fill programme preference online. Detailed instructions will be communicated later.
Stage 5 :
- Counselling will be conducted where the candidate will be offered the choice of the programme based on the programme preferences, merit position and availability.
- All the merit-positioned candidates will be called for counselling at different time slots depending upon the rank.
- Admissions cut-off date will be announced along with the declaration of the merit list.
KJ SIMSR 2017 PGDM Application Form
K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research application form will be available on the website www.somaiya.edu.
Application Form Fee :
- PGDM / PGDM ( International Business ) / PGDM ( Retail Management ) / PGDM ( Financial Services ) / PGDM ( Communication )
- Resident Indians – 2,450/-
- NRI / FN/ PIO / CIWGC – 3,500/-
KJ SIMSR PGDM 2017 Results
KJ SIMSR Exam Date 2017 :
KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research ( KJ SIMSR ) 2017 PGDM admission exam will be conducted in the month of February 2017.
KJ SIMSR Result Date 2017 :
KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research ( KJ SIMSR ) 2017 PGDM Admission Result is likely to be declared in the month of February, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your KJ SIMSR PGDM Results 2017…
To know more about KJ SIMSR Results Click Here
KJ SIMSR 2017 PGDM Important Dates
|1||Last date of submission of Application Form||10th February, 2017|
|2||Shortlisting of candidates for Stage 3||27th February, 2017|
|3||Commencement of GD / PI||4th March, 2017|
|4||Declaration of Merit List||1st April, 2017 7:00 PM|
K . J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research,
Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar( E ),
Mumbai – 400077.
Telephone No : + 91 – 22 – 6728 3000 / 6728 3050,
Website : www.somaiya.edu.
|KJ SIMSR Apply Online : http://simsr.somaiya.edu/simsr/adm/pgdmfn17/onlineform/login.aspx|
mba entrance exam - kj simsr -