Skyline Business School MBA Entrance Exam DateMBA Entrance Exam » Skyline Business School »
Skyline Business School MBA Entrance Exam Date 2021
Hauz Khas Enclave,
New Delhi – 110 016,
Phone : 91 – 11 – 26864848, 26866968, 26524399,41656169,
Fax : 91 – 11 – 26864848,
Skyline Business School invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to MBA Program through Entrance Test 2021.
Skyline Business School MBA Eligibility :
- Students who fall into any one of the following categories are eligible for admission into the MBA Program :
- All students who have completed graduation or ( will complete before start of the course ) and with a relevant GMAT / MAT / CAT / XAT score. ( or )
- All students who have a First class degree. ( or )
- All Post graduate students i.e. those who have qualified MA, MSc, MBA etc. ( or )
- Students with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience with complete documentary evidence of the same.
- Skyline MBA Admission on the basis of score card or marks card as per the eligibility given above and GD / PI.
Skyline Business School MBA Application Form :
- All academic qualification certificates and / or mark sheets.
- Work experience / any other relevant information.
- Skyline Business School MBA Application fee of ₹ 1000 /- by Cash / Draft payable at “Asian Education Society” If selected, students will have to also submit the following :
- Class X certificate showing date of Birth.
- Character certificate from Institute last attended.
- Migration certificate from University awarding the Graduation Degree.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.