|SNAP 2017 Question Bank CD -|
SNAP Entrance Exam 2018
Symbiosis International University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to all Post Graduate Programs in Symbiosis University, through Symbiosis National Aptitude Test SNAP 2018.
SNAP Eligibility 2018
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test ( SNAP ) is a common and mandatory written test for the admission to all the Post Graduate Programs of Symbiosis International University. However, it is only the first step. In addition, a candidate has to undergo the selection process of the desired Institute to qualify for the admission.
A graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST ) at graduation level.
Student appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST ) at qualifying examination.
SNAP Accepting Colleges 2018
SNAP Test is mandatory for following institutes of SIU :
|SR. NO.||NAME OF THE INSTITUTE||PROGRAM|
|1||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management ( SIBM, Pune )||MBA
MBA ( Innovation and Entrepreneurship )
|2||Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research ( SICSR, Pune )||MBA ( Information Technology )
M.Sc. ( Computer Applications )
M.Sc. ( System Security )
|3||Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development ( SCMHRD, Pune )||MBA
MBA ( Infrastructure Management )
MBA ( Business Analytics )
|4||Symbiosis Institute of International Business ( SIIB, Pune )||MBA ( International Business )
MBA ( Agri Business )
MBA ( Energy & Environment )
|5||Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management ( SITM, Pune )||MBA ( Telecom Management )|
|6||Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies ( SIMS, Pune )||MBA|
|7||Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune ( SIMC, Pune )||MBA ( Communication Management )|
|8||Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik ( SIOM, Nashik )||MBA ( Operations Management )|
|9||Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology ( SCIT, Pune )||MBA ( Information Technology Business Management )
MBA ( Data Sciences and Data Analytics )
|10||Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences ( SIHS, Pune )||MBA ( Hospital & Healthcare Management )|
|11||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru ( SIBM, Bengaluru )||MBA|
|12||Symbiosis School for Media & Communication, Bengaluru ( SSMC, Bengaluru )||MBA ( Communication Management )|
|13||Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance ( SSBF, Pune ) ( Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management )||MBA ( Banking and Finance )|
|14||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad ( SIBM, Hyderabad )||MBA|
|15||Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences ( SSSS, Pune )||MBA ( Sports Management )|
Candidates should also note that SNAP Test is Not applicable for :
|S.No||Name of the Institute||Name of the Program|
|1||Symbiosis Law School ( SLS-Pune )||LL.M.|
|2||Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences ( SIHS )||M.Sc. ( Medical Technology )|
|3||Symbiosis College of Nursing ( SCON )||M.Sc. ( Nursing )|
|4||Symbiosis School of Biomedical Sciences ( SSBS )||M.Sc. ( Biomedical Sciences )
M.Sc. ( Biotechnology )
M.Sc. ( Nutrition & Dietetics )
|5||Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication-, Pune ( SIMC- Pune )||M.A.( MC )|
|6||Symbiosis School of Economics ( SSE )||M.Sc. ( Economics )|
|7||Symbiosis Institute of Technology ( SIT )||M.Tech. (CAD & AM)
M.Tech. ( E & TCE )
M.Tech. ( Computer Science )
M.Tech. ( Geoinformatics & Surveying )
|8||Symbiosis School of International Studies ( SSIS )||M.A. ( IS )|
|9||Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics ( SIG )||M.Sc. ( Geo-informatics )|
|10||Symbiosis Institute of Design ( SID )||M.Des|
To know more about SNAP Entrance Exam Click Here
SNAP 2018 Exam Pattern
- SNAP Test duration is of 120 minutes.
- SNAP Test Date : 17th December, 2017, Time : 14.00 hrs. – 16.00 hrs.
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses.
- Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
- Candidate must use Blue or Black ball point pen only.
SNAP 2018 Exam Structure
|S.No||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||General English : Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|3||Current Affairs ( of last 2 years )||30||30|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
To know more about SNAP Exam Pattern Click Here
SNAP Application Form 2018
SNAP 2018 Registration Process
The Application form will be available from the official website of www.snaptest.org.
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website from 10th August, 2017. The Completed application form should be submitted on or before 24th November, 2017.
Note : Any Changes in the online application form will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. 24th November, 2017. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances.
Candidates are requested to upload their latest scanned coloured passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP. Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
Modes of Payment for the SNAP Test Process
The candidate may pay through i) Billdesk Gateway ii) Axis Bank Gateway iii) Indian Bank Gateway iv) Demand Draft.
Pay the test fee of Rs. 1750/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes) as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of SNAP Test fee. ( From 10th August, 2017 to 24th November, 2017 ).
Payment through Demand Draft
Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2065/- (this include Rs.1750 as SNAP Test fee and Rs. 315/- as GST @18%) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Symbiosis International University,
Gram : Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,
Dist.: Pune – 412 115,
Telephone No. : 020-39116226 / 27.
- Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be responsible for non-delivery on any delay on the part of courier / postal services.
- It is also mandatory to complete institute payment process of desired institute for desired programme before the closing date of payment of the respective institute. Payment towards the institutes and programmes also needs to be done through the SNAP website only (snaptest.org).
- All disputes between the candidate and the Symbiosis Test Secretariat shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Pune city and by Arbitration only.
- SNAP Score will be valid only for admission to all MBA Programs of Symbiosis International University for the academic year of 2018 – 2019. ( SNAP Result will be declared on 28th December, 2017 on www.snaptest.org and will be available for a month upto 30th January, 2018. )
SNAP 2018 Admit Card
- SNAP Test Admit Card should be printed from the SNAP website www.snaptest.org which will be available from 1st December, 2017 to 17th December, 2017.
- SNAP Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following :
- Driving license.
- College / Institute Identity Card.
- Credit card with photograph.
- Voter ID Card.
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card ( UID )
- Please ensure that your latest passport size, colour photograph is pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided for before appearing for the test.
- An authorized person from Symbiosis International University will verify and authenticate your Admit Card against the photo-id on the day of the test. Please preserve this authenticated Admit Card for further GE-PIWAT processes.
- Candidates should note that an authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of SIU. If the Admit card is lost, a duplicate Admit Card will not be issued. It should be preserved till the admission process is over.
To know more about SNAP Application Form Click Here
SNAP 2018 Exam Centres
SNAP 2018 Test is conducted in 32 cities all over India. A candidate may choose one city of the following. The Test Centre and its address will be printed on the SNAP Admit Card.
|S.No||Exam Centres||S.No||Exam Centres||S.No||Exam Centres|
|26||Greater Noida||60||Navi Mumbai||94||Belagavi (Belgaum)|
Symbiosis Test Secretariat reserves the right to change or allot a city other than the one requested by the candidate, in the event of the requested city not being available for any reason.
SNAP 2018 MBA Results
SNAP Exam Date
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test SNAP 2018 will be conducted on 17th December, 2017.
SNAP Result Date
SNAP Results will be declared on 28th December, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your SNAP Results 2018…
To know more about SNAP Result Click Here
SNAP 2018 Important Dates
|1||Registration commences on||10th August, 2017
( Thursday )
|2||SNAP Test Registration Closes on||24th November, 2017
( Friday )
|3||SNAP Payment Closes on||24th November, 2017
( Friday )
|4||Availability of Admit Card||1st December,2017 to
|5||SNAP Online Test 2017||17th December, 2017
( Sunday )
Time: 14.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs
|6||Announcement of Result||28th December, 2017
( Thursday )
To know more about SNAP Preparation Tips Click Here
To know more about SNAP FAQs Click Here
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Symbiosis International University,
Gram : Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412 115,
Telephone No. : 020-39116226 / 27,
Tele fax : 020 – 39116228.