|SNAP 2017 Question Bank CD -|
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Exam Pattern||Results||Preparation Tips||FAQ|
SNAP Application Form 2018
SNAP 2018 Registration Process
The Application form will be available from the official website of www.snaptest.org.
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website from 10th August, 2017. The Completed application form should be submitted on or before 24th November, 2017.
Note : Any Changes in the online application form will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. 24th November, 2017. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances.
Candidates are requested to upload their latest scanned coloured passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP. Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
Modes of Payment for the SNAP Test Process
The candidate may pay through i) Billdesk Gateway ii) Axis Bank Gateway iii) Indian Bank Gateway iv) Demand Draft.
Pay the test fee of Rs. 1750/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes) as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of SNAP Test fee. ( From 10th August, 2017 to 24th November, 2017 ).
Payment through Demand Draft
Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2065/- (this include Rs.1750 as SNAP Test fee and Rs. 315/- as GST @18%) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Symbiosis International University,
Gram : Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,
Dist.: Pune – 412 115,
Telephone No. : 020-39116226 / 27.
- Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be responsible for non-delivery on any delay on the part of courier / postal services.
- It is also mandatory to complete institute payment process of desired institute for desired programme before the closing date of payment of the respective institute. Payment towards the institutes and programmes also needs to be done through the SNAP website only (snaptest.org).
- All disputes between the candidate and the Symbiosis Test Secretariat shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Pune city and by Arbitration only.
- SNAP Score will be valid only for admission to all MBA Programs of Symbiosis International University for the academic year of 2018 – 2019. ( SNAP Result will be declared on 28th December, 2017 on www.snaptest.org and will be available for a month upto 30th January, 2018. )
SNAP 2018 Admit Card
- SNAP Test Admit Card should be printed from the SNAP website www.snaptest.org which will be available from 1st December, 2017 to 17th December, 2017.
- SNAP Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following :
- Driving license.
- College / Institute Identity Card.
- Credit card with photograph.
- Voter ID Card.
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card ( UID )
- Please ensure that your latest passport size, colour photograph is pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided for before appearing for the test.
- An authorized person from Symbiosis International University will verify and authenticate your Admit Card against the photo-id on the day of the test. Please preserve this authenticated Admit Card for further GE-PIWAT processes.
- Candidates should note that an authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of SIU. If the Admit card is lost, a duplicate Admit Card will not be issued. It should be preserved till the admission process is over.
SNAP 2018 Important Dates
|1||Registration commences on||10th August, 2017
( Thursday )
|2||SNAP Test Registration Closes on||24th November, 2017
( Friday )
|3||SNAP Payment Closes on||24th November, 2017
( Friday )
|4||Availability of Admit Card||1st December,2017 to
|5||SNAP Online Test 2017||17th December, 2017
( Sunday )
Time: 14.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs
|6||Announcement of Result||28th December, 2017
( Thursday )