|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Exam Pattern||Results||Preparation Tips||FAQ|
SNAP Application Form 2021
SNAP 2021 Registration Process
The Application form will be available from the official website of www.snaptest.org.
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website from 24th September, 2020. The Completed application form should be submitted on or before 28th November, 2020.
Note : Any Changes in the online application form will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. 28th November, 2020. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances.
Candidates are requested to upload their latest scanned coloured passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP. Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
Modes of Payment for the SNAP Test Process
The candidate may pay through i) Billdesk Gateway ii) Axis Bank Gateway iii) Indian Bank Gateway iv) Demand Draft.
Pay the test fee of Rs. 1750/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes) as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of SNAP Test fee. ( From 24th September to 28th November, 2020).
Payment through Demand Draft
Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2065/- (this include Rs.1750 as SNAP Test fee and Rs. 315/- as GST @18%) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Symbiosis International University,
Gram : Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,
Dist.: Pune – 412 115,
Telephone No. : 020-39116226 / 27.
- Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be responsible for non-delivery on any delay on the part of courier / postal services.
- It is also mandatory to complete institute payment process of desired institute for desired programme before the closing date of payment of the respective institute. Payment towards the institutes and programmes also needs to be done through the SNAP website only (snaptest.org).
- All disputes between the candidate and the Symbiosis Test Secretariat shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Pune city and by Arbitration only.
- SNAP Score will be valid only for admission to all MBA Programs of Symbiosis International University for the academic year of 2021 – 2022 .
SNAP 2021 Admit Card
- SNAP Test Admit Card should be printed from the SNAP website www.snaptest.org which will be available from 5th December, 2020 .
- SNAP Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following :
- Driving license.
- College / Institute Identity Card.
- Credit card with photograph.
- Voter ID Card.
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card ( UID )
- Please ensure that your latest passport size, colour photograph is pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided for before appearing for the test.
- An authorized person from Symbiosis International University will verify and authenticate your Admit Card against the photo-id on the day of the test. Please preserve this authenticated Admit Card for further GE-PIWAT processes.
- Candidates should note that an authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of SIU. If the Admit card is lost, a duplicate Admit Card will not be issued. It should be preserved till the admission process is over.
SNAP 2021 Important Dates
|1||Registration commences on||24th September, 2020|
|2||SNAP Test Registration Closes on||28th November, 2020|
|3||SNAP Payment Closes on||28th November, 2020|
|4||Availability of Admit Card||5th December,2020|
|5||SNAP Online Test 2020||20th December, 2020,6th and 9th January,2021.|
|6||Announcement of Result||22nd January,2021.|