SRM University is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 20,000 students and 1,500 faculty, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.
SRM University is conducting Entrance Exam for admission to various courses. Admission will be based on performance in the university entrance exam, and other national level competitive exams.
SRM MBA Entrance Exam 2016 :
SRM University, invites application from eligible candidates for admission to MBA Program, through SRM MBA Online Entrance Exam 2016 for the academic year 2016.
SRM MBA Eligibility 2016 :
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 60%.
SRM MBA Admission Procedure 2016 :
- Admission to this program will be on the basis of performance in SRM Common Admission Test (SRMCAT) conducted by SRM University.
- However candidates with valid score in GMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET also can apply and will be considered for admission.
- Merit list will be prepared, candidates will be called for group discussion and personal interview and selection will be made.
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
SRM MBA Application Form 2016
SRM MBA Application Forms will be issued from November onwards. There are Three Modes of registration.
- Online with e-payment / Unique Voucher Code :
- Candidate can register by using SRM University Website www.srmuniv.ac.in/admissions, and pay online / use prepaid Unique Voucher Code.
- Online with Demand Draft :
- Application to be filled online by visiting www.srmuniv.ac.in/admissions and the same can be downloaded and sent to us with the DD for 900/- drawn in favour of “SRMIST”, payable at Chennai.
- This has to reach us before the 30th March, 2016. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD. Your application will be processed only upon receipt of the DD.
- Direct :
- Candidates can obtain the SRM MBA Application Form from any of the following sources upon payment of 900/-.
- The completed application should be sent on or before 30th March, 2016 to the following address :
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603 203,
Tamil Nadu, India.
SRM MBA Hall Tickets 2016 :
- SRM MBA Hall Ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date ie, 30th March, 2016.
- SRM MBA Entrance Exam Hall Ticket will contain name, photograph and address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted and test schedule.
- In case a candidate does not receive SRM MBA Hall Ticket 10 days before the scheduled date for entrance Examination, he / she can download the Hall Ticket from our website by giving the “log in details” in the URL www.srmuniv.ac.in/admissions.
SRM MBA Counselling 2016 :
- The date / time for counseling will be intimated to the candidates by post, through SMS and will also be published in our university website www.srmuniv.ac.in on 1st May, 2016.
- Change of date / time of counseling is generally not permissible. If a candidate does not personally appear before the Admission Committee for counseling / Interview on the date and time specified, his / her seat shall be offered to the next candidate in order of merit.
- The selected candidates will have to remit the prescribed fees by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “SRMIST”, payable at Chennai, on confirmation of the seat, and acceptance of the branch allotted.
- Score card of other competitive examination are to be produced at the time of counselling ( if relevant ) eg. CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, TANCET.
- SRM MBA Counselling will be held on 1st May, 2016.
To know more about Application form Click Here
SRM MBA 2016 Exam Centers
List of SRM MBA Online Exam Centers 2016
|New Delhi||New Delhi||155|
|Chennai – Kattankulathur||167|
To know more about Exam Center Click Here
SRM MBA 2016 Syllabus and Pattern
The SRM MBA Question Paper consists of 100 questions with duration of 150 minutes. Each correct answer carries 3 marks and each wrong answer carries Negative mark of 1. The question paper will have 5 parts with the following topics :
Part I : Data Interpretation ( 20 Questions ) :
To evaluate the candidate’s ability to pick out critically the data and apply the data to business decisions from given typical business situations.
- Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables.
- Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, etc.
Part II : Quantitative ( 20 Questions ) :
To evaluate the skill on solving mathematical problems of graduate level including those learnt in plus two or equivalent level.
- Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In – equations, Algebra and Profit & Loss.
- Averages, Percentages, Partnership & Time – Speed – Distance, Work and time.
Probability, Permutations & Combinations.
Part III : Reasoning ( 20 Questions ) :
To evaluate the candidate’s skill on Logical reasoning
- Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption – Premise – Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and Conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements.
- Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, identifying next number in series, etc.
Part IV : English ( 20 Questions ) :
To evaluate the skill of the candidate on written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation and the like.
- Comprehension of passage.
- Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences.
- Sentence Correction, Sentence completion, Sentence Correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Different usage of same word etc.
Part V : GK / CA / BA ( 20 Questions ) :
To evaluate the candidate’s skill on General knowledge, current affairs and Business Affairs
- Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- Science, History, Geography, International organizations
- Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc.
To know more about Syllabus Click Here
SRM 2016 MBA Result
- SRM University 2016 MBA Rank list & Counseling information was conducted on 1st May, 2016.
To know more about Results Click Here
Important Dates for SRM MBA 2016
|1||Last date extended for Online Application||30th March, 2016|
|2||Slot booking for Online Examination||26th March 2016 – 5th April, 2016|
|3||Online Entrance Examination||23rd April & 24th April, 2016|
|4||Publication of rank list & counseling information||1st May, 2016|
Contact Details :
SRM University, SRM Nagar,
Kattankulathur – 603203
Telephone No : +91-44 –2741 7400
E-Mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.srmuniv.ac.in
mba entrance exam - srm university -