|Home||Entrance Exam||Exam Centers||Syllabus||Results|
SRM MBA Application Form 2017
SRM MBA Application Forms will be issued from November onwards. There are Three Modes of registration.
- Online with e-payment / Unique Voucher Code :
- Candidate can register by using SRM University Website www.srmuniv.ac.in/admissions, and pay online / use prepaid Unique Voucher Code.
- Online with Demand Draft :
- Application to be filled online by visiting www.srmuniv.ac.in/admissions and the same can be downloaded and sent to us with the DD for 900/- drawn in favour of “SRMIST”, payable at Chennai.
- This has to reach us before the March, 2017. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD. Your application will be processed only upon receipt of the DD.
- Direct :
- Candidates can obtain the SRM MBA Application Form from any of the following sources upon payment of 900/-.
- The completed application should be sent on or before March, 2017 to the following address :
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603 203,
Tamil Nadu, India.
SRM MBA Hall Tickets 2017 :
- SRM MBA Hall Ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date ie, March, 2017.
- SRM MBA Entrance Exam Hall Ticket will contain name, photograph and address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted and test schedule.
- In case a candidate does not receive SRM MBA Hall Ticket 10 days before the scheduled date for entrance Examination, he / she can download the Hall Ticket from our website by giving the “log in details” in the URL www.srmuniv.ac.in/admissions.
SRM MBA Counselling 2017 :
- The date / time for counseling will be intimated to the candidates by post, through SMS and will also be published in our university website www.srmuniv.ac.in on May, 2017.
- Change of date / time of counseling is generally not permissible. If a candidate does not personally appear before the Admission Committee for counseling / Interview on the date and time specified, his / her seat shall be offered to the next candidate in order of merit.
- The selected candidates will have to remit the prescribed fees by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “SRMIST”, payable at Chennai, on confirmation of the seat, and acceptance of the branch allotted.
- Score card of other competitive examination are to be produced at the time of counselling ( if relevant ) eg. CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, TANCET.
- SRM MBA Counselling will be held on 1st May, 2016.