SSN School of Management invites applications for admission to 2 year full time MBA program for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
SSN MBA Eligibility
Candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Program :
- Education Qualification : Any graduation of three years duration or more that is recognized by Anna University, Chennai.
- Candidates with less than 60% ( or equivalent ) in X / XII / UG or those who have more than 2 history of arrears in UG are requested not to apply.
SSN MBA Admission Process
SSN MBA Admissions for management quota seats are made on MERIT on ALL INDIA BASIS.
Candidates seeking MBA admissions under the Management Quota must have written one of the entrance tests – CAT, XAT, ATMA, MAT or TANCET. The SSN MBA selection process is based on the scores in the entrance test as well as past academic record.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their scores in one of the entrance tests – CAT 2015 / XAT 2016 / MAT ( Sept / Dec 2015, Feb / May 2016 ), CMAT 2016 or TANCET 2016 or any State Level Admission Tests.
- Shortlisted Applicants will be called for Group Discussion. Call for interviews will be based on past academic track record and performance in the entrance test. Past academic track record will also include history of arrears in the UG program.
- SSN MBA GD will be followed by Personal Interviews. The call for SSN MBA GD / PI in case of candidates with one and two history of arrears is subject to the academic review by SSN and the institution reserves the right to call for GD / PI.
For candidates completing their UG in 2016, cumulative performance till the most recent semester will be considered for provisional admission. The final admission will be subject to them meeting the above criteria in the overall UG program. Work experience will be given weightage.
Based on the track record of applicants, the Institution might hold the GD / PI for TANCET and MAT ( May 2016 ) candidates prior to announcement of test results. Final admission offers will however be made after the test results are announced.
Candidates planning to write TANCET or MAT ( May 2016 ) can also apply with a copy of their hall ticket. The mark sheet can be emailed to us once the results are announced.
The SSN MBA rank lists would take into account past academic record, entrance test scores, work experience, writing skills and performance at GD &Interview to be held by us. Please note that SSN uses these entrance test scores as one of the bases for admissions. The institutions conducting the tests have no role in the admissions of SSN SoM.
SSN MBA Application Form 2016
SSN School of Management MBA application can be downloaded from the University website www.ssn.edu.in.
Last date for receipt of completed applications form is 31st May, 2016. Candidates are advised to apply immediately for participation in early rounds of GD and PI.
Send filled-in form, with DD for 950/- in favor of “SSN School of Management” payable at Chennai, to the following address :
The Administrative Officer,
Chennai 600 004.
The envelope should be superscripted with “APPLICATION FOR MBA 2016-18”.
Attachments that must be sent compulsorily with SSN MBA application form :
- DD for 950/- drawn in favor of SSN School of Management payable at Chennai.
- Copy of entrance test hall ticket or copy of score sheet
- Copies of attested educational certificates and mark sheets ( X, XII and semester-wise UG ). In case of candidates graduating in 2016, UG mark sheets up to the most recent semester need to be sent. Web copies of results are also accepted for mark sheets. No original certificates are required to be sent along with the application.
Candidates should attach a copy of their scorecard or hall ticket of admission test along with SSN MBA application form. If the score card has not been received yet, a copy of the hall ticket must be enclosed. A copy of the score card must be sent by email to email@example.com once it is received.
To know more about SSN MBA Admission Click Here
SSN MBA Results
SSN School of Management MBA Admission result is likely to be declared in the month of June, 2016.
To know more about SSN MBA Admission Results Click Here
SSN School of Management Contact Address
SSN School of Management,
Campus : Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Kalavakkam – 603110,
Ph : +91 94442 10305 / 044 –2746 9774;
Website : www.som.ssn.edu.in.
SSN MBA Application : http://www.ssn.edu.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/MBA-Application-form-2016.pdf
mba entrance exam - ssn institutions -