TA Pai Management Institute Entrance Exam – TAPMI Entrance Exam 2015
|CAT 2014 / XAT 2015 Question Bank CD -|
TAPMI 2015 Entrance Exam
T. A. Pai Management Institute,
Manipal – 576 104,
Telephone No : 91 820 2701000,
Fax No. : 91 820 2570699,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.tapmi.edu.in.
TA Pai Management Institute ( TAPMI ), Manipal invites application from eligible candidates for admission to PGDM, PGDM Healthcare and PGDM in Banking and financial Service ( BKFS ) Programs, through CAT 2014 / XAT 2015 Scores for the academic session 2015.
TAPMI Entrance Exam Date 2015
|CAT 2014 Exam Date : 16th November, 2014 & 22nd November, 2014|
|XAT Exam Date 2015 : 4th January, 2015.|
TAPMI Eligibility 2015
Eligibility for PGDM and PGDM – BKFS : A Graduate Degree ( 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 ) in any discipline, recognised by the AIU as eligible for Post Graduation, with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks. This applies to also those with professional qualifications like Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accounting and Company Secretary. Candidates appearing for final year degree examination may also apply. However such candidates, if selected by TAPMI, are required to produce proof of completion of graduation by the time they join the PGDM Programmes and submit their mark-lists and other testimonials within the stipulated date. Final year students may also apply.
Eligibility for PGDM – Healthcare : A Graduate Degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in medical / para-medical / pharma, recognised by the AIU as eligible for Post Graduation, with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks. Final year students may also apply.
Valid scores of CAT 2014, XAT 2015, GMAT 2013 & 2014 and MAT Sept & Dec 2014.
Note : MAT score is considered only for PGDM – Healthcare programs
TAPMI Application Form 2015
- A candidate can apply for only one program using the prospectus / voucher purchased from coaching centers. To apply for more than one program, he / she can use credit / debit cards and apply online through the TAPMI website https://www.nopaperforms.com/admission/login_tapmi.php?inst=MQ==.
- An applicant may submit an application form for PGDM on payment of 1500/- for single program, 2500/- for any 2 programs and 3500/- for all three programs.
- NRI applicant may submit an application form for PGDM on payment of 3100/- or USD 50 for single program, 4500/- or USD 75 for any 2 programs and 6000/- or USD 100 for all three programs.
- Last Date for TAPMI Online Application Form Submission : 31st December, 2014
TA PAI Online Application Form Procedure 2015
1. Read all instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form ONLINE.
2. TAPMI Application is valid for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ), Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management ( PGDM-HC ) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Banking & Financial Services.
3. TA PAI Application Form must be complete in all respects and filled with requisite information. Once the form is filled and submitted, a candidate could view the same but no further amendments are possible.
4. Candidates have to appear for any of the below mentioned Entrance Tests and submit the details of the test they intend to take along with its registration number in the TAPMI Application Form.
- Common Admission Test ( CAT ) being conducted by the IIMs between 16th November, 2014 & 22nd November, 2014.
- Xavier Aptitude Test ( XAT ) being conducted by XLRI on 4th January, 2015.
5. While filling details in the TAPMI Application Form, candidates should take care to ensure:
- Indicate their CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT Registration Number as given in the CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT Admit Card;
- Upload a passport size photograph in .jpg /.pdf format with less than 1 MB size, along with the application form.
6. While filling details in the TAPMI Application Form, candidates should take care to ensure that :
- Their name is filled exactly as it appeared in CAT/ XAT application form.
- Indicate their CAT / XAT Registration Number as given in the respective Admit Card.
- Upload a passport size photograph in .jpg format with less than 1MB size, along with the application form.
7. Last date to fill and submit TA PAI Online Application Form is 31st December, 2014.
8. Candidates using GMAT tests must submit their Score Cards along with the application form as a scanned copy in .jpg /.pdf format, with less than 500 KB size.
9. All applications are to be submitted ONLINE only.
10. Interim inquiries on admission status of individual candidates will not be entertained.
11. The admissions process for PGDM, PGDM-HC & PGDM-BKFS 2015-17 would use the scores of CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT or assessment of candidates along with other selection parameters.
TAPMI PGDM & PGDM – HC Selection Procedure 2015
Selection Procedure for Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) and PGDM ( BKFS )
TAPMI adopts a two stage process for admitting candidates to its PGDM Programmes. Valid CAT / XAT / GMAT scores are mandatory pre-requisites to qualify for the admission process consisting of WAT / Personal Interviews or other evaluation components the Institute deems fit.
Based on profiles of the applicants viz., high scores in CAT / XAT / GMAT and academic excellence, work experience, extra-curricular and clarity of purpose, candidates are short-listed and invited to participate in the subsequent TAPMI Admissions Process. Final Selection will be based on overall performance in the TAPMI Admissions Process.
Selection Procedure Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Healthcare ( PGDM – HC )
TAPMI has adopted a two stage process for admitting candidates to the PGDM – Healthcare Programme. Valid CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT scores are mandatory pre-requisites to qualify for the admission process consisting of WAT / Personal Interviews or other evaluation components the Institute deems fit.
Based on high scores in CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT and good profile with academic excellence, work experience, extra-curricular and clarity of purpose, candidates are short-listed and invited to participate in the subsequent TAPMI Admissions Process.
TAPMI WAT / PI Centers for Admissions 2015
Manipal, Bangalore, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Cochin, Ahmedabad and Jaipur.
Note : CAT / XAT Scores are used only for short-listing of candidates for WAT / PI. IIM’s or XLRI have no role in the selection process or conduct of the PGDM programme. Final Selection will be based on performance in the TAPMI Admissions Process.
TAPMI 2015 Navigation : TAPMI 2015 Entrance Exam, CAT / XAT Preparation Question Bank CD
TAPMI Related : TAPMI 2015 Entrance Exam, TAPMI Exam Dates 2015, TA PAI MBA 2015 Entrance Exam Dates, TA Pai Management Institute Entrance Exam – TAPMI Entrance Exam 2015, TAPMI Manipal MBA 2015, TAPMI Notification 2015, TAPMI 2015 Eligibility, TAPMI MBA Exam Eligibility 2015, TAPMI 2015 Entrance Exam Eligibility, TAPMI Manipal Application Form 2015, How to Apply for TAPMI 2015, TAPMI 2015 Online Application Form, TAPMI 2015 Application Form Download, TAPMI 2015 Application Form Availability, TAPMI 2015 Online Registration, TAPMI 2015 Application Form Last Date, TAPAI MBA Application Submission 2015, TAPMI 2015 Application Form Status, TAPAI 2015 MBA Admission, TAPMI Admit Card 2015, TAPMI 2015 Exam Pattern, TAPMI 2015 Selection Procedure, TAPMI 2015 MBA Exam Centers, MAT Cut off for TAPMI 2015, Last Date for TAPMI 2015 Admission, TAPMI 2015 Admission Process, Cut off and Selection Criteria of TAPMI 2015, TA PAI Management Institute Bangalore Exam 2015 ,
TAPMI MBA Entrance Test Dates 2015 – TAPMI MBA Examination 2015 – TA PAI MBA Notifications 2015 – Application Form of TAPMI 2015 – TAPMI Entrance Exam Scheme 2015 – TAPMI Last Date to Apply 2015.
Posted In mba entrance exam : tapmi : Leave a response for ta pai management institute entrance exam – tapmi entrance exam 2015 by vennila