Thapar University 2019 MBA Entrance Exam
Thapar University invites admission Application for MBA programs for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
Thapar University MBA Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate Degree in any discipline with 50% in aggregate marks or CGPA or grade secured from recognized University / Institute. ( or )
- Post Graduate degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate or CGPA or Grade from a recognized University / Institute. ( or )
- A graduate degree with a pass in all parts / sections of the Intermediate examination of CA / ICWA / ACS. Candidates having extraordinary managerial / leadership potential demonstrated through at least one year of experience are exempt from having 50% marks in their graduation / post-graduation.
- Candidate must have valid CAT / XAT / NMAT by GMAC™ / GRE / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / TU entrance exam score.
*TU Test – Thapar University’s Entrance Test
Thapar University MBA Admission Process
- Candidates need to apply online for the MBA admission. The online application form is available at www.lmtsm.thapar.edu.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT / XAT / NMAT by GMAC™ / GRE / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / TU entrance examination scores.
- Final selection will be based on CAT / XAT / NMAT by GMAC™ / GRE / GMAT / CMAT / MAT / TU entrance exam,Group Discussion and performance in Personal Interview.
Thapar University MBA Exam Pattern 2019
- Total No. of questions – 90
- Duration of test – 60 minutes
The Thapar University MBA Entrance Test will comprise of the followings :
- Mathematical Aptitude- 20 questions
- Reading Comprehension – 20 questions
- Analytical &Logical Reasoning – 20 questions
- General Awareness – 30 questions
Students need to be familiar with 10th standard Mathematics and English language usage. An analytical and logical approach will hold the candidate in good stead. Students are also expected to be aware of the socio-economic environment.
Candidates are advised to browse www.lmtsm.thapar.edu for further information related to activities mentioned above & Counselling Schedule. No separate letters shall be sent.
To know more about Thapar University MBA Entrance Test Click Here
Thapar University MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to apply online for the Thapar University MBA admission. The online application form is available at www.thapar.edu.
Request for a Thapar University MBA hard copy of form by writing to email@example.com ( Please mention clearly in subject line ‘ Request for PDF Form‘ )
Venue for Test
- LM Thapar School of Management
- Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology University
- Dera Bassi Campus & YMCA
- Connaught Place
- New Delhi
To know more about Thapar University MBA Application Click Here
Thapar University MBA 2019 Results
Thapar University MBA Result Date : Thapar University MBA Entrance Exam Results will be declared. http://lmtsom.thapar.edu/images/pdf/Shortlist_Students_Website-2018_Admissions.pdf
Please keep watching this page, to check your Thapar University MBA Entrance Results 2019…
To know more about Thapar University MBA Result Click Here
To know more about Thapar University MBA Question Papers Click Here
Thapar University MBA 2019 Important Dates
|1||Last date for applying of Thapar University MBA||28th February, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|2||Short-listing of Candidates ( with valid test score )||2nd March, 2018 ( Friday )|
|3||GD / PI Process,|
Scholarship Test &
Thapar University's Entrance Test*
|10th March, 2018 ( Saturday )
Venue - New Delhi
|18th March, 2018 ( Sunday )
Venue - Dera Bassi Campus
|4||Intimation to selected candidates||21st March, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|5||Final Counselling & Fee Deposit||31st March, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|6||Start of academic session||23rd July, 2018 ( Monday )|
Thapar University Contact Address
LM Thapar School of Management,
Thapar University, Dera Bassi Campus,
Off Derabassi – Barwala road,
District Mohali- 140507.
Phone No :+91-8288026129, +91-8288026130, +91-82880-06698,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.lmtsm.thapar.edu.