UPES MET 2017 Entrance Exam
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies ( UPES ) invites admission Application for MBA programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
UPES MET 2017 MBA Eligibility
|MBA Oil & Gas Management||Minimum 50% marks in Classes X, XII & GraduationGraduation from a recognized UniversityEngineering*/ B. Sc. ( PCM ) Graduates||UPESMET /National Level Test+Group Discussion
|MBA Energy Trading||Minimum 50% marks in Classes X, XII & GraduationGraduation from a recognized UniversityGraduation in Commerce / Economics / Mathematics / Statistics / CA / ICWA / Engineering*/ B.Sc. ( PCM )|
|MBA Power Management||Minimum 50% marks in Classes X, XII & GraduationGraduation from a recognized UniversityEngineering* / B. Sc. ( PCM ) Graduates|
|MBA Port & ShippingManagement||Minimum 50% marks in Classes X, XII & GraduationGraduation from a recognized University||UPESMET /National Level Test+Group Discussion
|MBA Logistics & Supply ChainManagement|
|MBA International Business|
|MBA Aviation Management|
|MBA Urban Infrastructure &Smart Cities|
|MBA Business Analytics inacademic collaboration with IBM||Minimum 50% marks in Classes X, XII & GraduationGraduation from a recognized UniversityB.Tech / BE in any discipline, B.Sc. ( PCM ) or B.Sc. ( Maths ); BA (Economics / Math/ Statistics); B.Com Pass or honors, BBA|
|MBAHuman ResourcesManagement / Marketing Management / Financial & Accounting Management /Operations Management)**||Minimum 50% marks in Classes X, XII & GraduationGraduation from a recognized University|
Admission to UPES MBA Prrograms are open through Two pathways :
- Non Examination Pathway – MBA admissions through National Level Tests – CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT
- Examination Pathway – MBA admissions through UPESMET.
Shortlisted candidates through either of the 2 pathways have to attend group discussion & interview process for admission into a UPES MBA program.
Examination Pathway – Admissions through UPES Management Entrance Online Test ( UPESMET )
Candidates whose CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / NMAT scores do not meet above-mentioned criteria, but they still have minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and Class 12th and in graduation, can seek admission to UPES MBA programs by taking the UPES Management Entrance Test ( UPESMET ).
UPES MET 2017 Exam Pattern
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||35|
|Quantitative: Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35|
|General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||35|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||35|
|Total no. of Questions||140|
UPES MET 2017 Reservation of Seats
For Uttarakhand bona fide resident candidates: 15% of the seats in all programs will be reserved for residents of Uttarakhand subject to production of “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” ( Permanent Residence Certificate ) issued by the competent authority of Uttarakhand State. These seats will get allotted strictly based on the merit positions secured in this category, provided the candidate has declared his intent to opt under this category at the time of applying for admission.
Note: Candidates applying under this category would be required to produce the original “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” during the day of admission failing which their candidature shall stand cancelled.
To know more About UPES MET 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
UPES MET 2017 Online Application Form
- Online form submission facility is applicable only to those candidates who wish to apply and pay online by Credit Card / Debit Card .
- Candidates must go through UPES MBA program details available in UPES MBA Admissions Brochure and UPES Information Bulletin and decide upon Management program.
- This is a web based application that allows you to submit the UPES Application form online.
- The UPES prospectus will be dispatched by us to the address that you have filled up in the Application Form.
UPES MET 2017 Online Application Form Procedure
For Indian and Foreign applicants must log on the UPES websites https://admission.upes.ac.in/
for apply online.
UPES MET 2017 Application Fee in US$ 75 ( as per prevailing Indian conversion rate )
Last Date for Applying to the UPES Management Entrance Test is 19th February, 2017.
Candidates can collect UPES Prospectus & Application form by sending a demand draft in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi / Dehradun along with request letter or by Cash payment from the following UPES Admission counters :
Cost of UPES MET 2017 Prospectus & Application Form :
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to any of the program have to apply online at www.upes.ac.in by paying the application form fee of 1850/-.
Important Note :
UPES MET Applications will be treated as valid only if the corresponding online payment has been made successfully.
UPES MET 2017 Online Application Process
- Click on the link that applies to your status – Indian Resident or Foreign Resident.
- Sign up to buy the Admission Prospectus. You will get a display of the Sign Up Form.
- Fill up all the details requested in the Sign Up Form as well as the program that you are interested in.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will receive an email from UPES on the email id that you have registered in the Sign Up Form.
- Click on the link provided in the email from UPES to verify your email id and activate your account on the UPES website.
- Please proceed to fill up the Application Form online and follow the instructions given therein.
- After submitting the Application Form, Pay Online by Credit card / Debit card for UPES Prospectus and Application form.
UPES MET 2017 Exam Centres
Non Examination Pathway – MBA admissions through National Level Tests :
For MBA Oil & Gas / Power Management / Energy Trading / Logistics & Supply Chain Management / International Business
- Students having minimum MAT score of 80 Percentile will be exempted from UPES Management Entrance Test and will only be called for Group Discussion & Interview if qualified. Valid CAT 2016/ CMAT & 2017 / GMAT / NMAT 2016 / XAT 2016 scores will also be accepted.
- For MBA Port & Shipping Management / Aviation Management / Urban Infrastructure & Smart Cities / Business Analytics / MBA with Specialization in HR / Operations / Mkt / Finance )
- Students having minimum MAT score of 75 Percentile will be exempted from UPES Management Entrance Test and will only be called for Group Discussion & Interview if qualified.
Note: CAT November’ 16, XAT January’17 and MAT scores of September’ 16, December’ 16, February’ 17 and May’ 17 / CMAT & 2017 / GMAT / NMAT 2016 will be accepted.
UPES MET 2017 Admit Card
On the basis of information in the Application form, admit card of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the University website www.upes.ac.in on 22nd February, 2017. Candidates are required to download the admit card accordingly. The duly completed downloaded admit card with photograph affixed (duly attested) in the space provided will have to be produced at the allotted test center. Candidates without the admit card or card without the photograph will NOT be permitted to take the test.
To know more About UPES MET 2017 Application Form Click Here
UPES MET 2017 Results
UPES MET 2017 Result Date : UPES MET 2017 Results likely to be declared in the month of April, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your UPES MET Entrance Results 2017…
To know more About UPES MET 2017 Results Click Here
To know more About UPES MET 2017 Question Papers Click Here
UPES MET 2017 Important Dates
- UPES MET 2017 Entrance Exam Date : 26th February, 2017.
- UPES MET 2017 Last date to receive the filled application : 19th February 2017 ( Sunday )
College of Management & Economics Studies,
Energy Acres, P.O. Bidholi,
Via Prem Nagar,
Dehradun – 248 007, Uttarakhand.
Telephone No. : 0135 – 2776201, 2776061, 6053 / 6054, 2776095, 2102691,
Fax : 0135 – 2776090,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : http://upes.ac.in.
|Application Form : https://admission.upes.ac.in/|