UPES MET 2018 Online Application Form
Online form submission facility is applicable only to those candidates who wish to apply and pay online by Credit Card / Debit Card .
Candidates must go through UPES MBA program details available in UPES MBA Admissions Brochure and UPES Information Bulletin and decide upon Management program.
This is a web based application that allows you to submit the UPES Application form online.
The UPES prospectus will be dispatched by us to the address that you have filled up in the Application Form.
UPES MET 2018 Online Application Form Procedure
For Indian and Foreign applicants must log on the UPES websites https://admission.upes.ac.in/ for apply online.
UPES MET 2018 Application Fee in US$ 75 ( as per prevailing Indian conversion rate )
Last Date for Applying to the UPES Management Entrance Test is 11th March, 2018 ( Sunday )
Candidates can collect UPES Prospectus & Application form by sending a demand draft in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi / Dehradun along with request letter or by Cash payment from the following UPES Admission counters :
Cost of UPES MET 2018 Prospectus & Application Form
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to any of the program have to apply online at www.upes.ac.in by paying the application form fee of 1850/-.
Important Note :
UPES MET Applications will be treated as valid only if the corresponding online payment has been made successfully.
UPES MET 2018 Online Application Process
- Click on the link that applies to your status – Indian Resident or Foreign Resident.
- Sign up to buy the Admission Prospectus. You will get a display of the Sign Up Form.
- Fill up all the details requested in the Sign Up Form as well as the program that you are interested in.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will receive an email from UPES on the email id that you have registered in the Sign Up Form.
- Click on the link provided in the email from UPES to verify your email id and activate your account on the UPES website.
- Please proceed to fill up the Application Form online and follow the instructions given therein.
- After submitting the Application Form, Pay Online by Credit card / Debit card for UPES Prospectus and Application form.
UPES MET 2018 Test Centres
Non Examination Pathway – MBA admissions through National Level Tests :
For MBA Oil & Gas / Power Management / Energy Trading / Logistics & Supply Chain Management / International BusinessNon Examination Pathway – MBA admissions through National Level Tests
- Students having minimum MAT score of 80 Percentile will be exempted from UPES Management Entrance Test and will only be called for Group Discussion & Interview if qualified. Valid CAT 2017 / CMAT 2018 / GMAT / NMAT 2017 / XAT 2017 scores will also be accepted.
For MBA Port & Shipping Management / Aviation Management / Urban Infrastructure & Smart Cities / Business Analytics / MBA with Specialization in HR / Operations / Mkt / Finance
- Students having minimum MAT score of 75 Percentile will be exempted from UPES Management Entrance Test and will only be called for Group Discussion & Interview if qualified.
Note: CAT 2017 / CMAT 2018 / GMAT / NMAT 2017 / XAT 2017 scores will also be accepted.
UPES MET 2018 Admit Card
On the basis of information in the Application form, admit card of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the University website www.upes.ac.in on 7th March 2018. Candidates are required to download the admit card accordingly. The duly completed downloaded admit card with photograph affixed ( duly attested ) in the space provided will have to be produced at the allotted test center. Candidates without the admit card or card without the photograph will NOT be permitted to take the test.
UPES MET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last date to receive the filled application ( Online / Offline )||5th March, 2018 ( Monday )|
|2||Download of UPESMET Admit Card||7th March, 2018|
|3||Date Of UPESMET Entrance Test||11th March. 2018 ( Sunday )|