VMU AICEE 2021 MBA Counselling
- VMU AICEE MBA 2021 Counselling for admission will be done during May / June 2021. VMU Counselling Call Letter will be sent to the eligible candidates after the publication of the rank list.
- Candidate must be physically present for counselling. Parent / Guardian should accompany the candidate.
- At the time of VMU MBA Counselling the candidates shall produce the following in original. If the originals are not produced, the candidate will not be permitted to attend the counselling.
- When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his / her original certificates will be retained by the Vinayaka Mission University, for a period decided by the competent authority.
- Each candidate has to pay ₹ 20000/- by Demand Draft as part of tuition fees during counselling seat allotment time.
- Candidates are required to pay balance fees and complete all other formalities within the time limit prescribed in the provisional admission order. If a candidate fails to remit the fees on or before the stipulated date, his / her admission will get automatically cancelled without any notice.
Original Documents to be brought :
- Qualifying Examination mark sheets.
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct / Character certificate
- Community certificate ( if claiming consideration under reservation, if any )
- Migration and Provisional certificates ( PG course only )
- Physical fitness certificate
- Recent passport size photos – 8 Nos.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.