|CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
VIT MBA Entrance Exam 2018
VIT University 2018 MBA Entrance Exam
VIT University 2018 invites admission Application MBA program for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
VIT 2018 MBA Eligibility
A minimum of 60% is required in undergraduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- The Bachelor’s Degree should be of minimum three years duration after completion of higher secondary educaiton ( 10+2 ) or equivalent.
- The candidate should have studied in Regular Full Time programs.
- The candidates appearing for final year examination in 2018, whose results will be published before August, 2018, are also eligible to apply.
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have taken any one of the tests –CAT / XAT / MAT /
NMAT / CMAT / GMAT and the scores should be made available to the admission office before the last date of application.
- Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in
- All eligible candidates will be invited for a Written Assessment Test ( WAT ) and Personal Interview ( PI ).
- WAT and PI will be held at the centers in Bhopal, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Ranchi, Thiruvanathapuram, Vellore and Vijayawada. Additional centers may be added depending on the demand.
- The Final selection will be made based on the merit list using a composite score with components
- Academic Performance
- Profile scoring – work experience, awards and recognition etc,
- WAT score
- PI score
- The entrance test score
VIT University 2018 MBA Application Form
New User Registration
- Enter all the relevant details carefully. A password will be sent from VIT to your registered mobile no. and email id.
Confirmation of password
- Login using the registered email address with password received from VIT.
Filling Online application form
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission. An application number will be generated after submission.
Mode of payment
- Application cost of .950 only can be paid through Online mode ( Net banking / Debit card / Credit card ).
Photo & Signature Upload
- Passport size colour photograph ( 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm ) in jpg / jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB. Signature of the candidate ( Dimension: 6 cm ( width ) X 2 cm height ) in jpg / jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB.
- Selfie photo is not allowed.
Send the hardcopy of the application form through Speed Post addressed to
“The Director – PG Admissions,
VIT University, Vellore – 632 014,
Tamil Nadu, India”
[ Format of address on envelope to be affixed on cover is available in the printout page ] so as to reach on or before 15th March 2018.
VIT University 2018 MBA Result
VIT University 2018 MBA results has been declared http://admission.vit.ac.in/provisional_letter/index.asp
To know more about VIT MBA 2018 Entrance Exam – Click Here
To know more about VIT MBA 2018 Question Papers – Click Here
VIT University 2018 Important Dates
|1||Application Form starts||4th December, 2017|
|2||Last Date for Submisssion Of Application Form||15th March, 2018|
|3||Date of Written Test and PI||April, 2018 ( Tentative )|
Vellore – 632 014,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Telephone No. : +91 – 416 – 220 4600, 220 4700,
Fax No : +91 – 416 -224 5544, 224 9955,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.vit.ac.in.