VIT University, VIT University Admission, VIT University Exam Date 2018, VIT MBA Entrance Exam 2018, VIT MBA Entrance Exam Date, VIT Entrance Exam For MBA, VIT University MBA Eligibility, VIT MBA Admission Eligibility, VIT MBA Entrance Exam Pattern, VIT University MBA Entrance Exam, VIT University MBA Courses, VIT MBA Application Form 2018, VIT University Application Form 2018, VIT Application Form For MBA, VIT Application Form Online 2018, VIT University MBA Admission Procedure, VIT MBA Admission Process, VIT University Registration Process 2018, Availability of VIT Application Form 2018, VIT MBA Online Form 2018, VIT Vellore Application Form For MBA, MBA Application Form In VIT, VIT University MBA Fees, VIT MBA Entrance Exam Syllabus, VIT MBA Schedule 2018, VIT MBA Test Date 2018, VIT MBA Important Dates 2018
|CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
VIT University 2018 MBA Entrance Exam
VIT University 2018 invites admission Application MBA program for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
A minimum of 60% is required in undergraduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- The Bachelor’s Degree should be of minimum three years duration after completion of higher secondary educaiton ( 10+2 ) or equivalent.
- The candidate should have studied in Regular Full Time programs.
- The candidates appearing for final year examination in 2018, whose results will be published before August, 2018, are also eligible to apply.
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have taken any one of the tests –CAT / XAT / MAT /
NMAT / CMAT / GMAT and the scores should be made available to the admission office before the last date of application.
- Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in
- All eligible candidates will be invited for a Written Assessment Test ( WAT ) and Personal Interview ( PI ).
- WAT and PI will be held at the centers in Bhopal, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Ranchi, Thiruvanathapuram, Vellore and Vijayawada. Additional centers may be added depending on the demand.
- The Final selection will be made based on the merit list using a composite score with components
- Academic Performance
- Profile scoring – work experience, awards and recognition etc,
- WAT score
- PI score
- The entrance test score
VIT University 2018 MBA Application Form
New User Registration :
- Enter all the relevant details carefully. A password will be sent from VIT to your registered mobile no. and email id.
Confirmation of password :
- Login using the registered email address with password received from VIT.
Filling Online application form :
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission. An application number will be generated after submission.
Mode of payment :
- Application cost of .1121 ( includes GST ) only can be paid through Online mode ( Net banking / Debit card / Credit card ).
Photo & Signature Upload :
- Passport size colour photograph ( 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm ) in jpg / jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB. Signature of the candidate ( Dimension: 6 cm ( width ) X 2 cm height ) in jpg / jpeg format with a maximum file size of 200 KB.
- Selfie photo is not allowed.
Important Note :
Send the hardcopy of the application form through Speed Post addressed to
“The Director – PG Admissions,
VIT University, Vellore – 632 014,
Tamil Nadu, India”
[ Format of address on envelope to be affixed on cover is available in the printout page ] so as to reach on or before 15th March 2018.
VIT University 2018 Important Dates
|1||Issue of application form||06th December, 2017|
|2||Last date to apply online||15th March, 2018|
|3||Date of Written test and P.I||25th March, 2018|
Vellore – 632 014,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Telephone No. : +91 – 416 – 220 4600, 220 4700,
Fax No : +91 – 416 -224 5544, 224 9955,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.vit.ac.in.
|Application Form : http://vtop2.vit.ac.in:8080/MBA/