XAT FAQ 2016
XAT 2016 FAQ
1. When does the Registration for XAT 2016 Start?
Registration for XAT 2016 starts on Third week of August, 2015 and ends on Last week of November 2015.
2. What is the eligibility criteria for taking XAT 2016?
Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university from India / abroad are eligible to apply. Those completing their final examination by 10th June, 2016 may also apply. Other XAT Associate Member Institutes may have a different date regarding the completion of the final examination.
3. I am in the final year of my graduation, what percentage should I fill in the XAT Form?
Please enter the aggregate percentage of marks obtained till the time of Filling the XAT Form.
4. By Registering and paying for XAT 2016, am I eligible for XLRI and other Associate Member Institutes?
XAT is a Common Test for admission into academic programs of XLRI and XAT Associate Member Institutes. If you are interested in XLRI or any other XAT Associate Member Institutes, you need to register and apply separately for the academic programs of XLRI or to the institutes of your choice.
5. Till when can I change / request for a change in my test city?
You can request for change in the test city up to Last week of November, 2015.
6. When are XAT 2016 Results Out?
XAT 2016 Results will be available by Last week of January, 2016.
7. I have lost the XAT pay-in-slip which was stamped by IDBI bank.
Go to the IDBI Bank Branch where you had made the payment for XAT along with a print out of the pay-in-slip. Request the branch to give you a photocopy of the pay-in-slip with bank’s original seal and signature on it.
8. When shall I receive the XAT 2016 Admit Card?
You can download your XAT Admit Card from XAT Website www.xatonline.net.in any time during Third week of December, 2015 - Last week of December, 2015. XAT office will not be sending admit cards to any candidates.
9. What is the duration of the XAT Test?
The XAT Test will be of 3 hours i.e. from 10:30 am to 01:30 pm.
10. What is the kind of Test and what are the different components?
XAT 2016 will be on the similar pattern like last few years. It will have four sections (i) Verbal and Logical Ability (ii) Decision Making (iii) Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (iv) General Knowledge. The marks of General Knowledge will not be used for determining the percentile and cut off at first stage of selection. However it is used by XLRI and some othr Associate Member Institutes at the time of final selection
11. Are there any restrictions on the file size for the photograph and signature?
Yes, the file size of the photograph or the signature file should not be more than 50 KB each. For steps to reduce file size.
12. When can I check & confirm my photo and signature before admit card is generated?
On successfully making the payment and updating the same in your profile ( in case of payment through Cash / Demand Draft mode ), you are required to upload your recent passport size colour photograph ( full height photographs / portions cut from group photographs etc. will not be accepted and the application summarily rejected ) and your signature as per the instructions given on the relevant page and once you have uploaded them correctly, the page will display your photograph and signature.
13. When can I check & confirm if XAT Office has received my XAT confirmation page?
Candidates can log in through their XAT id to check if their form has been received or not by the XAT office.
14. I have registered for XAT 2016 by making an online payment through credit card. Unfortunately after the payment I am unable to view the final confirmation and the system was not able to give the reference No. & a message is displayed as “PAGE EXPIRED”, although the bank has confirmed the debit.
This could be a temporary problem and will get resolved within 24-48 hours. Please wait for 24-48 hours and send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org only if you are still not able to view the final confirmation page. Please do not attempt to make a second payment immediately.
15. I have paid twice using online payment option. What should I do?
Kindly send an email to email@example.com with your XAT ID, date of payment, card holders name and the credit / debit card details ( first four & last four digits and card expiry date ).
16. What do I do if I am unable to make the payment online?
Online payments involve multiple agencies and there are chances that your payment is timed out or declined. If you encounter any such problems, we suggest you make the payment by Cash Mode through any branch of IDBI Bank. Please read through the Registration Process or Flow Chart.
17. How do I ask a question in the blog?
To ask a question on the blog, you must login using your XAT-2016 ID and password. Once logged in, select to whom you want to address the question i.e. Faculty, Admissions Office or Students and post your question in the space provided.
XLRI XAT 2016 Navigation : XAT 2016 FAQ, XAT 2016 Preparation Tips, XAT 2016 Results, XLRI XAT 2016 Associate Institutes List, XAT 2016 Score Accepting Colleges, XAT 2016 Associate Institutes, XAT 2016 Bank Branches, XAT 2016 Exam Centres, XAT 2016 Online Application Form, XAT 2016 Entrance Exam, XLRI XAT Preparation Question Bank CD
XLRI XAT Related : XLRI XAT 2016 FAQ, XAT 2016 Exam Queries, XAT 2016 FAQ Questions, XAT FAQ 2016, XAT 2016 MBA Test Queries, XAT 2016 Frequently Asked Questions, XAT 2016 FAQ Question and Answers, XAT 2016 Application Form Last Date, XAT 2016 FAQ Forum, Detail of XAT Examination 2016, XAT 2016 Exam Detailed Information, XAT 2016 Discussion, XAT 2016 Registration FAQ, XAT 2016 Application Form Queries, XAT 2016 Result Analysis, XAT 2016 Score Details, XAT 2016 FAQ Details, Frequently Asked Questions about XAT 2016, XAT 2016 Scoring Techniques, Validity of XAT Score 2016, XAT 2016 Cut off Marks, Xavier Aptitude Test FAQ 2016, XAT 2016 Cut off for XLRI, XAT Entrance FAQ 2016, XAT Payment Debit Card 2016 ,
XLRI XAT Exam FAQ 2016 – XAT Examination Queries 2016 – XAT MBA Entrance Exam FAQ 2016 – XAT FAQ Forum 2016 – Details of XLRI XAT Exam 2016.
Posted In mba entrance exam : xlri xat : Leave a response for xat faq 2016 by vennila