|XLRI XAT 2017 Question Bank CD -|
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Exam Centres||Associate Institutes||Results||Preparation Tips|
The XLRI authorities announced that XAT 2018 Registration would commence from 16th August, 2017.
Procedure for XAT 2018 Registration
- Visit the XAT Website www.xatonline.in click on Register, create a new account with your personal email id, you will receive a unique XAT ID and registration link.
- Click on the link and create your own password. ( Next time you will be allowed to login with this XAT ID and password ).
- Select the Test City, write Name, upload photo and signature and save it.
- Select your Citizenship ( Indian/ Foreign / NRI ).
- If you are interested to apply for XLRI, select the program of your choice Business Management ( BM) / Human Resource Management ( HRM ) / Global Business Management( GBM ) / General Management Program ( GMP ). Candidates not interested in any of the XLRI programs can skip this step.
- Fill preliminary information ( Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category and Phone Number etc….)
- Provide your mailing address and permanent address.
- Provide your educational qualification starting from 10th onwards.
- Provide details of work experience starting from the latest job. Candidates desirous of applying to GMP must have total experience of five years till 31st March, 2018.
XAT 2018 Mode of Payment
There are three possible modes of payment
Mode 1 : XAT Online Payment Gateway
- Through VISA / Master Credit / Debit Cards ( American Express Card is inadmissible )
- IDBI Net banking ( this option is available only for IDBI account holder )
Mode 2 : XAT Cash Payment
- Applicant has to take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
Mode 3 : XAT Demand Draft
- Please make a DD made from any Bank in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur.
Important : Applicant paying through Mode 2 & 3 should update the payment details in the registration page.
Candidates only interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay a fee of 1600/-. Candidates interested in XLRI programme(s) needs to pay an additional fee of 300/- each.
Print XAT Confirmation Page : Print confirmation page, in future for all correspondence with XAT office quote your XAT ID.
Send Confirmation Page : Please send confirmation pages and the Demand Draft to the following Address :
The Chairperson Admission,
Circuit House Area ( East ),
Jamshedpur – 831 001.
The same must be sent within fifteen days from the issuance of DD. If you have made the payment other than DD you should not send the confirmation page.
Downloading of XAT 2018 Bulletin : Applicant please download XAT e Bulletin 2018 from www.xlri.ac.in
Download the XLRI e-Brochure from www.xlri.ac.in.
Download XAT 2018 Admit Card : please download the admit cards from December, 2017.
Candidates applying through GMAT may do so by following instruction given on www.xlri.ac.in.
XAT Important Dates 2018
|1||Date of Commencement of Application||16th August, 2017|
|2||Closure of registration of application||30th November, 2017|
|3||Commencement of editing completed application details||16th August, 2017|
|4||Closure for editing completed application details||30th November, 2017|
|5||Last date for printing your application||15th December, 2017|
|6||Online / Offline Fee Payment||16th August, 2017 to 30th November, 2017|
|7||Downloading of Admit Cards||December, 2017 Onwards|
|8||Date of XAT 2018 Entrance Exam||7th January, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|9||Test Timings||10.00 AM to 1.35 PM|