Karnataka PGCET 2017 Application Form
- Karnataka PGCET 2017 Online Application form is available on the official website of www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Enter all the details through ONLINE by browsing URL on web http://kea.kar.nic.in by selecting “PGCET-2017”. After completion of entry of all the details candidate’s will receive an application ID and Password to their registered email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photo and Signature in JPEG format separately.
- Download and take the printout of the Challan copy which is in triplicate. Candidates of Karnataka origin have to pay an amount of 650/- for General Merit and OBC ( 500/- for SC / ST Category-1) for each course. The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in any of the branches of specified Banks. The Bank will retain its copy of the Challan and handover the remaining two copies of the Challan to the candidates.
- Download and take a printout of the application form on A-4 Size paper. Affix candidate’s recent Passport size Photograph, Signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression on the space provided. Afterwards obtain Principal seal and signature from the college where you have studied final year Degree Examination on the space provided in the printed form. The same copy should be produced during document verification along with the copy of the Challan ( KEA copy ).
After asecertaining the payment details from the bank, candidate will be permitted to download the admission ticket.
The information / partiulars entered by the candidates online for PGCET 2017 will be deemed as “final” and will be the basis for further process. No change in any information entered by the candidates will be entertained.
Karnataka PGCET 2017 Admit Card
Candidates should note down their application ID and Password until the completion of filling of the online application. Candidate has to enter all the required details in the form, failing which their application will not be considered. Applications without Photograph and Signature will not be considered as valid. Candidates are not allowed to edit their Application after taking the printout.
Karnataka PGCET 2017 Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Entry of Karnataka PGCET 2017 Online Application Form||17th May, 2017 From 4:00 PM|
|2||Last Date to Enter Application Details Online||1st June, 2017 Upto 5:30 PM|
|3||Last date to pay the fees in the specified bank||2nd June, 2017|
|4||KEA PGCET 2017 Entrance Test for MBA / MCA||2nd July, 2017 ( Sunday )|