|Home||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Syllabus||Results|
Karnataka PGCET 2017 Counselling
Document Verification Schedule Notification :
- Document verification for eligible PGCET 2017 applicants will be held as per the following schedule.
- Non-Karnataka Candidates, GATE Qualified Candidates; Sponsored Quota Candidates, Part Time Quota candidates should attend the documents verification in Bangalore centre only as per their ranks.
- Verification of documents will be done at once for all the disciplines to which the candidate is eligible.
- If a candidate has got multiple ranks, then he / she can come to the Helpline Centre on the scheduled date as per his / her highest rank in any discipline, and need not come again for other ranks in other disciplines.
|Date||Category||Type of Verification||Timings||Place|
|23rd August, 2017||Physically Disabled||Medical Examination||11:30 AM Onwards||Karnataka Examinations Authority,
18th Cross, Sampige Road,
|Ex - Defence ( Only MBA & MCA )||Submission of Ex - Defence Certificates|
9.00 a.m. – 11.00 a.m. Reporting Time: 8.45 a.m. Rank Numbers
11.15 a.m. – 1.15 p.m. Reporting Time: 10.45 a.m. Rank Numbers
2.00 pm – 4.00 pm
Reporting Time: 1.30 p.m. Rank Numbers
4.15 pm – 6.15 pm
Reporting Time: 3.30 p.m. Rank Numbers
|30th August, 2017||1||300||301||600||601||801||801||1000|
|31st August, 2017||1001||1500||1501||2000||2001||2500||2501||2800
|1st September, 2017||2801||3700||3701||4400||4401||5000||5001||5500
|4th September, 2017||5501||6500||6501||7500||7501||8400||8401||9000
|5th September, 2017||9001||10500||10501||12000||12001||12600||12601||13000
|6th September, 2017||13001||14500||14501||16000||16001||17200||17201||18000
|7th September, 2017||18001||20000||20001||Last rank||-||-||-||-|
The candidate who becomes eligible after verification will only be considered for entry of options. The candidate will have the choice to enter all the options to the courses to which he / she is eligible. Please read e-brochure hosted on the Website for details.
Online Option Entry Schedule :
|Option Entry Schedule – First Round|
|1||Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure – for all disciplines||05th September, 2017 After 2.00 pm|
|2||Option Entry by eligible candidates||From 6.00 pm on 05th September, 2017 to 11th September, 2017 up to 10.00 am|
|3||Publication of Mock Allotment Results||11th September, 2017 after 5.00 pm|
|4||Provision to change options if any by|
|From 6.00 pm on 11th September, 2017 to 13th September, 2017 up to 10.00 am|
|5||Publication of Real allotment Result||13th September, 2017 after 5.00 pm|
|6||Confirmation of Allotment, Payment of Fees, Downloading of Admission Order and Reporting to the colleges.||14th September, 2017 to 16th September, 2017|
|7||Last date for reporting to the colleges.||18th September, 2017 before 5.30 pm|
|S.No||Particulars||Date and Time|
|Option Entry Schedule – Second and Final Round|
|1||Display of Seat Matrix||22nd September, 2017 after 2.00 pm|
|2||Option Entry by Eligible Candidates||From 4.00 pm on 22nd September, 2017 to 25th September, 2017 up to 10.00 am|
|3||Publication of Seat Allotment of Second and final round||25th September, 2017 after 6.00 pm|
|4||Confirmation of Allotment, Payment of Fees, downloading of admission order and reporting to the colleges||26th September, 2017 to 27th September, 2017|
|5||Last date for reporting to colleges||28th September, 2017 before 5.30 pm|
- Visit http://kea.kar.nic.in for list of Helpline centres. Candidates have to be personally present in the Helpline Centre as per the above schedule for document verification. Verification will not be done after the scheduled date.
- The candidate should compulsorily bring all necessary original documents ( along with one set of attested photocopies ) in support of their claim when they come for verification without fail on the notified date. If any candidate fails to produce any of the original documents / certificates / marks card on the day of verification, such candidate’s documents will not be verified and they will not complete their registration process and subsequently will not be considered for eligibility to exercise their options.
- The candidates who select a seat in the first round and wish to surrender / cancel the selected seat, should surrender the seat on or before the last date fixed for entry of options in the second and final round, i.e., before 10.00 a.m. on 25th September, 2017
- If a candidate decides to surrender his / her seat, he / she have to surrender the seat only to KEA. Merely not reporting to the selected college should not be presumed by the candidate that he / she has surrendered the seat to KEA, i.e., before 10.00 a.m. on 25th September, 2017
- Please read the ‘PGCET 2017 e-Brochure’ for more details regarding, eligibility conditions, documents to be produced, entry of priority of options, exercising the choices, surrender of a selected seat, refund and forfeiture conditions, reporting to the college, etc .
NB : No individual intimation will be sent to the candidates regarding the above schedule.