Madhya Pradesh Pre MCA MET 2014 Entrance Exam
M.P Professional Examination Board, Bhopal,
Chayan Bhawan, Main Road No. 1,
Chinar Park ( East ), Bhopal – 462 011.
Telephone No. : 0755 – 2578801 – 04,
Fax No. : 0755 – 2550498,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.vyapam.nic.in.
M.P. Professional Examination Board, Bhopal will conduct Entrance Tests for Admission to 2 Years ( Four Semester Masters of Business Administration – MBA and Allied Course – Full Time, 3 Years ( Six Semester ) Masters of Business Administration ( MBA ) and Allied Courses ( Part Time ) and 3 Year ( Six Semester ) Masters of Computer Application ( MCA ) Courses ( Full Time ) in A.I.C.T.E. approved institutions in Government, institution declared autonomous by the State Government, Government aided institutions, self – financing autonomous and unaided private institutions in Madhya Pradesh for academic session 2014 – 2015.
Madhya Pradesh Pre MCA MET 2014 Eligibility
i. Domicile Requirements for MP Pre MCA MET Exam 2014 :
No candidate shall be selected for admission against the MP domicile seats reserved in Government institutions, institutions declared autonomous by the State government, Government Aided Institutions, Self financing autonomous institutions and No candidate belonging to SC, ST & OBC ( Excluding Creamy Layer ) category shall be selected for admission against the seats reserved for them in Unaided Private institutions unless;
- He / She is a Citizen of India, and
- He / She has been educated in an educational institution located in MP for at least three consecutive years during the five years period; ( or )
- He / She is a bonafide resident of MP as per the Explanation given; ( or )
- He / She is a son or daughter of, ( i ) An employee or a pensioner of the Government of MP or an employee of the Government of MP who died while in service of or an officer of the All India Services of the cadre of MP; ( or )
- A Central Government employee including employee of Defense Establishments, employee of Post & Telegraph Department or the Railways or an employee of a Public Sector Undertaking posted and stationed in MP on or before First Week of January, 2014 till date of admission; ( or )
- A person settled in MP under any resettlement scheme sanctioned by the Government of India or the State Government of MP.
The Candidates should be an Indian National.
ii. MP Pre Entrance Exam 2014 Educational Qualifications :
- MBA & Allied Courses : A candidate seeking admission to MBA and Allied Courses should be a Graduate with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC, ST, OBC category of Madhya Pradesh in aggregate of any UGC / AICTE approved Indian University or from a foreign University recognized by Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) or institute recognized by the concerned University as equivalent thereto. The Bachelor’s degree must be of minimum three years duration after passing Higher Secondary ( 10+2 ) examination of ( 10+2 ) system or equivalent.
- MCA Course : A candidate seeking admission to MCA Course should be a Graduate with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC, ST, OBC ( excluding Creamy Layer ) category of Madhya Pradesh in aggregate of any UGC / AICTE approved Indian University or from a foreign University recognized by Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) or institute recognized by the concerned University as equivalent thereto. The Bachelor’s degree must be of minimum three years duration in any discipline with Mathematics as compulsory or an additional subject at Higher Secondary ( 10+2 ) level.
Note : Candidates in the Final year of above degree examination can also appear in the MET 2014 test / Pre MCA 2014 test on provisional basis. But such a candidate shall have to produce the original certificate of having passed / mark sheet of the final year of the degree examination at the time of admission taken in the allotted institute; however, candidate shall have to fill all the entries of qualifying examination at the time of registration.