Osmania University MBA MCA Entrance Test 2018MBA / MCA Common Entrance Test ( CET ) /
Osmania University Distance Mode MBA MCA Entrance Test 2018
Osmania University Hyderabad MBA / MCA Entrance Test is one of the eligibility criteria for admission into MBA / MCA programs offered by Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Osmania University MBA MCA Entrance Test 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Osmania University MBA Eligibility : Should have passed Bachelors Degree Examination of Osmania University or any other University recognized by Osmania University with minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks in case of SC / ST / BC categories ) in the qualifying Examination.
Osmania University MCA Eligibility : Should have passed Bachelors Degree examination of Osmania University or any other University recognized by Osmania University with minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks in case of SC / ST / BC categories ) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduation level.
Note : The eligibility of the candidates is not being verified at the time of application and at the time of issuing of hall tickets. Therefore, it is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure that he / she is eligible for the MBA / MCA program which he / she is applying.
Osmania University MBA MCA ( Distance Mode ) Entrance 2018 Test Pattern
The test consists of 100 questions of one mark each in the following topics
|Topics Covered||No. of Questions||Duration of the Osmania University Test|
|Section - A : Analytical Ability||1 1/2 Hours ( 90 Minutes )|
|(i) Data Sufficiency||10|
|(ii) Problem Solving||25|
|Section - B : Mathematical Ability|
|(i) Arithmetical Ability||20|
|(ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||15|
|(iii) Statistical Ability||5|
|Section - c : Communication Ability|
|(ii) Business and Computer Terminology||5|
|(iii) Functional Grammar||5|
|(iV) Reading Comprehension||10|
To know more about Osmaia University MBA MCA Entrance Exam Click Here
Osmania University MBA MCA ( Distance Mode ) Application Form 2018
- Osmania University MBA MCA ( Distance Mode ) online application, syllabi of entrance test and other rules and regulations, the candidates are advised to visit websites http://www.ouadmissions.com or www.osmania.ac.in,
- The registration fee for online submission of application is ₹ 700/-. The registration fee has to be paid through Net Banking / Debits Cards / Credit Cards.
- The last date for submission of application form is 19th May, 2018 ( without late fee ), and 26th May, 2018 ( with a fine of ₹ 200/- )
Procedure to submit Osmania University MBA MCA online application
- Osmania University website www.ouadmissions.com and get registered by giving basic details and by paying the registration fee.
- The registration ID will be sent to your registered mobile and e-mail ID.
- Login to fill up the online application form.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Fill up the required details and submit the online application.
Note : A demo online application form is available in the website www.ouadmissions.com
Osmania University MBA MCA Entrance Test 2018 Hall Ticket
Osmania University MBA MCA Entrance exam The Hall Tickets along with entrance schedules and necessary instructions will be Made available in OU websites : http://www.ouadmissions.com or www.osmania.ac.in.The candidates have to download the Hall Tickets and affix a latest passport size photograph ( which is exactly similar to the one uploaded in the Online Application ) in the space provided with self attestation. Without the Hall Ticket, the candidate is not allowed to appear for entrance test.
To know more about Osmaia University MBA MCA Application Form Click Here
Osmania University MBA MCA ( Distance Mode ) Entrance Test 2018 Syllabus
The test is designed to measure the candidate’s ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess his / her aptitude for admission into MBA / MCA programme. The Test emphasizes accuracy. Therefore, the candidate is required to go through the instructions carefully. The question paper booklet given to the candidate shall consist of 100 multiple choice type questions in three different sections with four responses given to each question, out of which only one response is correct for the given question. Candidates shall mark the correct answer in Optical Mark Reader ( OMR ) answer sheet by darkening the appropriate circle with Ball Point Pen only ( Blue / Black ). If the Candidate gives more than one answer to any question, such answers will be ignored while awarding marks.
100 Questions – 100 Marks – 90 Minutes
Section – A : Analytical Ability ( 35 Questions 35 Marks )
1. Data Sufficiency : ( 10 Questions 10 Marks )
A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as i and ii. If the data given in i alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice
- Is the correct answer. If the data given in ii alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice
- Is the correct answer. If both i and ii put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice.
- Is the correct answer. If both i and ii put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice.
- Is the correct answer.
2. Problem Solving : ( 25 Questions 25 Marks )
- Sequences and Series : Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out : missing number in a sequence or a series.
- Data Analysis : The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
- Coding and Decoding Problems : A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems : Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
Section – B : Mathematical Ability ( 40 Questions 40 Marks )
I. Arithmetical Ability ( 20 Questions 20 Marks )
Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
II. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability ( 15 Questions 15 Marks )
Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, ( 0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180° ) : Trigonometric identities : sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry- distance between points.
III. Statistical Ability: ( 5 Questions 5 Marks )
Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviations, Correlation,simple problems on Probability.
Section – C : Communication Ability : ( 25 Questions 25 Marks )
Objectives of the Test Candidates will be assessed on the ability to
- Identify vocabulary used in the day – to – day communication. ( 5 Questions 5 Marks )
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day – to – day communication as well as in the business contexts. ( 5 Questions 5 Marks )
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts ( letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc. ). 5 Questions 5 Marks )
- Understand written text and drawing inferences. ( 10 Questions 10 Marks ).
To know more about Osmaia University MBA MCA Syllabus Click Here
Osmania University MBA MCA ( Distance Mode ) Entrance Test Results 2018
Osmania University MBA MCA ( Distance Mode ) 2018 Exam Date
Osmania University MBA MCA Distance Mode Entrance Exam will be conducted on 04th June, 2018
Osmania University MBA MCA ( Distance Mode ) 2018 Result Date
Osmania University MBA MCA Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2018 results likely to be declared in the month of July, 2018
Please keep watching this page, to check your Osmania University MBA MCA Entrance Results 2018…
To know more about Osmaia University MBA MCA Results Click Here
Osmania University MBA MCA Entrance Test 2018 Important Dates
|1||Date of commencement of online applications||21st April, 2018|
|2||Last date for submitting the online application||19th May, 2018|
|3||Last Date for submission of online applications|
|Last date with a late fee of Rs.200/-||26th May, 2018|
|With a late fee of Rs.1000/-||01st June, 2018|
|4||Commencing of entrance test ( tentatively )||04th to 13th of June, 2018|
To know more about Osmaia University MBA Preparation Question Bank CD Click Here
To know more about Osmaia University MCA Preparation Question Bank CD Click Here
PGRR Centre for Distance Education,
Osmania University Campus,
Hyderabad – 500007, Telangana.
Telephone no : 040 – 27091591
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ouadmissions.com
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.