Delhi University ( DU ) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Computer Applications ( MCA ) Courses through DU Entrance Test for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
DU 2016 MCA Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor degree ( 10+2+3 Scheme ) from the University of Delhi with at least one paper in Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics, computer Science, Statistics, Operational research ) under annual mode / atleast two papers in Mathematics Science ( Mathematics, computer Science, Statistics, Operational research ) in semester mode or an equivalent degree.
- 60% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit :
As per Ordinance-I of the University, there is no minimum age bar for admission to the under-graduate and postgraduate courses in the University and its colleges except in the courses where the respective regulatory bodies, such as Medical Council of India ( MCI ), All India Council of Technical Education ( AICTE ), Bar Council of India ( BCI ), National Council of Teacher Education ( NCTE ), Dental Council of India ( DCI ), etc. have prescribed the minimum age requirement in their regulations.
Equivalence Criteria :
The Departments / Colleges of the University may advise the candidates concerned, wherever necessary, to get recognition / equivalence of their degrees / diplomas / certificates authenticated from the Association of Indian Universities / University Grants Commission / AICTE / Council of Boards of School Education in India ( COBSE ) on his own for the purpose of admission in the Department / College. Further, the cases of equivalence of degrees / certificates / diploma may then be put up before the University Authorities for further consideration and confirmation. However, the Certificates / Diplomas / Degrees already recognized / equated by the University may not be referred for further verification.
To more about Eligibility Criteria Click Here
DU 2016 MCA Seats
DU 2016 MCA Exam Centres
Entrance examination shall be conducted at the Centres located in the following cities :
DU 2016 MCA Mode of Admission
There are two modes of admission for postgraduate courses :
i. Merit or Direct : 50% of the total intake shall be filled by direct admission of the students of the University of Delhi only, on the basis of merit. This mode is not available to students from other Universities.
ii. Entrance : Remaining 50% of the seats shall be filled through entrance examination and Interview / Group Discussion, if any.
DU 2016 MCA Application Form
- All the candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate ( PG ) / Master’s courses are required to register online.
- Delhi University 2016 MCA Application Form is available in the university website : www.du.ac.in
Registration Fee :
Registration fee (non-refundable) for the entrance examination is the following :
- SC / ST and Persons with Disabilities ( PwD ) : 250/-
- For all other categories ( Unreserved, OBC etc. ) : 500/-
To more about Application Form Click Here
DU 2016 MCA Admit Card
- The Admit Card for the entrance examination shall be available in your online registration account.
- Admit Card’s download link shall be available after 24th May, 2016 ( closing date of online registration ). Please visit the PG admission portal for news and updates related with the Admit Card and on the admission procedures.
- Candidate shall take the print-out of the Admit Card. The print quality of the Admit Card should be good enough for verification.
- Admit Card shall carry the information related with Centre, Reporting time etc
DU 2016 MCA Syllabus
- Computer Science
- Logical Ability
- English Comprehension
To more about Syllabus Click Here
DU 2016 MCA Results
Delhi university 2016 MCA Entrance Exam Results will be declared on or before 4th July, 2016
To more about Results Click Here
DU 2016 MCA Important Dates
|1||Start date for online Registration||28th April, 2016|
|2||Closing date for online Registration||24th May, 2016|
|3||Dates for the conduct of the Entrance Examinations*||19th, June, 2016 ( 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM )|
|4||Announcement of Results of Entrance Examinations||On or before 4th July, 2016|
|5||Date to deposit Admission fee (for Shortlisted candidates**)||On or before 18th July, 2016|
|6||Commencement of classes||20th July, 2016|
|Online Registration : http://admission.du.ac.in/pg16/index.php/site/signup|
1st Floor, New Academic Block, University of Delhi,
Delhi – 110 007, India.
Telephone No. : 011-27666756,
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.du.ac.in.
mca entrance exam - delhi univerisity mca -