Amrita University MCA 2021 Syllabus
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University MCA Examination Syllabus 2018 containing three subjects such as mathematics, General English and Test of Reasoning.
Amrita University MCA 2021 Syllabus Details :
- Number system : Sets and relations, Real numbers and complex numbers.
- Permutations and Combinations : Fundamental principle of counting, Meaning of P ( n,r ) and C ( n,r ), Relation between P ( n,r ) and C ( n,r ); simple applications.
- Binomial Theorem : Binomial theorem for positive integral indices, simple results.
- Sequences and Series : Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions, Relation between A.M, G.M and H.M, Exponential and logarithmic series. Special series ∑n , ∑n2.
- Differential Calculus : Functions, graphs of simple functions, Limits, Continuity, differentiation of simple functions, maxima and minima of functions of one variable, even and odd functions.
- Integral Calculus : Fundamental integrals involving algebraic, trigonometric, exponential and logarithmic functions
- Differential Equations : Ordinary differential equations, their order and degree, solutions of differential equations by the method of separation of variables.
- Co – ordinate Geometry in two Dimensions : Rectangular co – ordinates, straight lines, and circles.
- Matrices and Determinants : Determinants and matrices of order two and three, properties of determinants, evaluation of determinants, addition and multiplication of matrices, adjoint and inverse of matrix.
- Statistics and Probability Theory : Mean, median and mode of grouped and ungrouped data, standard deviation, variance and coefficient of variation, probability, addition and multiplication theorems, conditional probability, binomial and poisson distributions.
- Quadratic Equation : Quadratic equations in real number system and their solutions _ Relation between roots and coefficients, formation of quadratic equations with given roots.
II. General English
III. Test of Reasoning
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.