BUAT 2017 MCA Entrance Exam
BUAT 2017 MCA Eligibility Criteria
For MCA :
- 60% in Graduation
For MCA II Year :
- 60% in BCA / B.Sc.( CS / IT )
Foreign / NRI / NRI Sponsored Admissions :
A limited number of seats are available for Foreign / NRI / NRI sponsored candidates. Admission against these seats are based directly upon the merit and the applicants do not have to appear in the Aptitude Test. The eligibility for Foreign / NRI / NRI sponsored candidates is 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination. ( Except for B.Ed. where it is 50% and M.Ed. where it is 55% )
The following documents are required for admission against Foreign / NRI / NRI sponsored seats :
- Original Certificates / Marksheets of the qualifying examination.
- Attested photocopies of the Passport and Visa of the applicant / guardian.
- Foreign Bank Account Number or NRI Account Number of the applicant / guardian.
- Declaration regarding Non-Resident Indian status of the applicant / guardian.
If a student is separated from Banasthali or Shri Shantabai Shiksha Kutir and in the event Vidyapith decides to readmit her, admission fee of 5,000 / – shall be payable. The admission of a student shall be automatically cancelled due to unauthorized absence of three days or more. Absence without prior written permission from the Vidyapith shall be treated as unauthorized absence.
To know more about BUAT 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
BUAT 2017 MCA Application Form
- Send a DD for 800/- in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali /Jaipur to : Secretary Banasthali Vidyapith P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith – 304022, Rajasthan
- Prospectus and form can also be obtained in person upon payment of 800/- in cash from:
Higher Education :
Vani Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith,
Phone: 01438 – 228456 / 228975 / 228990
School Education :
For IX & XI :
For VI :
Online Submission of application is also possible on the University’s website.
BUAT 2017 Admission Procedure
- Admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith is open to women only.
- Admission is open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, color or domicile.
- A student admitted to Banasthali Vidyapith has to compulsorily join a hostel of the Vidyapith unless the student is a ward of some worker of the Vidyapith and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 kms.
- Every student seeking admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date.
To know more about BUAT 2017 Application Form Click Here
BUAT 2017 MCA Syllabus
i. Section – A : Mathematics :
Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progression. Permutation and Combination, Application of Binomial Theorem. Exponential and Logarithimic series. Matrix Algebra and Determinants. Trigonometrical problems on height and distance. Complex numbers and their properties.
Statistics : Measures of central Tendency, frequency distribution and probability concept.
Coordinate Geometry : Straight Line, Circle, Ellipse, Parabola and Hyperbola.
Algebra : Definition and simple properties of groups and subgroups, permutation groups, cyclic groups, Cosets, Lagrange’s theorem on the order of subgroups of finite group, Morphisms of groups, Cayley’s theorem, Normal subgroups and quotient groups. Fundamental theorem of homomorphism of groups.
Rings : Definition and examples of ring ( integral domain, division rigs, fields ), Simple properties of rings, subrings, and subfields, ring homomorphism and ring isomorphism.
Vector Space : Definition and simple properties, subspaces, linear dependence and linear independence of vector space, dimension of finitely generate vector space, basic of vector space dimension of a subspace.
Calculus and Differential Equations : Successive differentiation, Leibnitz Theorem, Polar tangent, normal subtangent and subnormal, derivative of an arc ( Cartesian and polar ). Expansion of functions by Maclaurin’s and Taylor’s series, Indeterminate forms. Integration of irrational algebraic and trigonometrical functions, Definite integral. Differential equations of first order and first degree. Linear differential equations with constant coefficients. Linear differential equations of any order, Maxima and Minima of one variable, Partial differentiation with Euler’s theorem and it’s applications.
Real Analysis : Description of the real number system as a complete ordered field. Bounded and unbounded sets of real numbers Supremum and infimum of a bounded set. Neighborhood of a point. Real sequences and their convergence, Cauchy sequence, Cauchy’s general principle of convergence. Convergence of series : comparison test, root test, ratio test Alternating series, Leibnitz test. Continuous functions and their properties.
ii. Section – B : Reasoning Ability :
Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning.
To know more about BUAT 2017 Syllabus Click Here
BUAT 2017 MCA Results
BUAT 2017 MCA Result Date :
BUAT 2017 MCA Result Date : BUAT 2017 MCA Entrance Exam Result is likely to be declared in the month of June, 2017.
To know more about BUAT 2017 Results Click Here
To know more about BUAT 2017 Question Papers Click Here
BUAT 2017 MCA Important Dates
|1||Last date of submission of Admission Form||30th April, 2017|
|2||For Regular Applicants||15th May, 2017 ( With late Fee )|
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith,
Rajasthan – 304 022,
Phone No. : + 91 – 1438 – 228787,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.banasthali.org.
mca entrance exam - banasthali university -