Bharati Vidyapeeth MCA Application Form 2018
|Home|| Entrance Exam|| Results|| Counselling
BVP MCA 2018 Online Application
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the B – CAT 2018 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee of [rupee] 1,700 /- ( Entrance test fee is non refundable )
BVP MCA 2018 Online Application Procedure
- The application form is available online at : www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website. Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph(Refer to guidelines mentioned on the website )
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. ( Refer to guidelines, terms and conditions for using online payment mentioned on the website )
- The candidate may then proceed to fill the form and submit the completed application form. The candidate should take a print of payment receipt and completed application form for reference and as a record.
- Candidates should submit the completed online application form on or before the last date mentioned in the website.
- For any queries related to Online Registration, contact Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, Director, CET Online Department, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.
- HelpLine No. ( Phone No )- 020-24407163 Email Id: email@example.com
BVP MCA 2018 Admit Card
- Admission cards for B – CAT 2018 test will be dispatched by post to the candidates under the certificate of posting. The admission card will indicate roll number and test center a I lotted to the candidate with its address.
- The candidate must not mutilate this admission card or change any entry, made therein, after it has been authenticated by authorities.
- In case the admission card is not received by the candidate, by 25th March 2018 he / she should contact at the office of concerned designated center or CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell Department, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030. one day priorto test during working hours for collecting duplicate admission cards. In such a situation candidate should bring two copies of the same photographs along with him / her and a proof of submission / mailing of the application form ( as submitted with the application form ).
- In case no proof is submitted, duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere possession of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the completed application form.
BVP MCA 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last date for submitting the completed BVP MCA 2018 Application Form||21st March 2018 Before 05.00PM|
|2||Date and time of BVP MCA 2018 BCAT ( Common Entrance Test )||25th March, 2018 ( 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM )|
|3||Declaration of BVP MCA 2018 Results||7th April 2018|
|4||Bharati Vidyapeeth MCA 2018 Counselling||28th, 29th April 2018|
|5||Commencement of BVP MCA 2018 Classes||2nd July 2018|