Bharati Vidyapeeth University MCA Counselling 2018
|Home|| Entrance Exam|| Application Form|| Results
Bharati Vidyapeeth MCA 2018 Counselling
The counselling and on the spot admissions session will be held at centers as perthe following schedule.
BVP MCA 2018 Counselling Schedule
|Counselling Location||Admission to Institute at||Date|
|New Delhi||IMED, Pune||28th March, 2018 to 29th March, 2018|
|IMED, Pune||IMED, Pune||28th March, 2018 to 29th March, 2018|
|Kolhapur||IM Kolhapur||28th March, 2018 to 29th March, 2018|
|Salngli||IMRDA, Sangli||28th March, 2018 to 29th March, 2018|
|Karad||YMIM, Karad||28th March, 2018 to 29th March, 2018|
|Solapur||AKIMSS, Solapur||28th March, 2018 to 29th March, 2018|
- For detailed schedule of counseling please refer the website www.bvuniversity.edu.in or imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu Admissions are subject to availability.
- The candidate must report for counselling at 10.00 a.m. only, on the date of the counselling at the respective centers.
- Failure to report for counselling on the scheduled date and time will result in instantaneous cancellation of aclaim of the candidate to the seat.
- The candidate must note that appearance for the examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily mean that he/she will get admission to the institute & course. The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and institute at the time of his counselling.
- It shall be candidates responsibility to see the result B – CAT 2018 and confirm their merit no. The candidate should remain present for coun selling as per the schedule.
- Individual counselling letters are not going to be sent. The candidate should attend counselling & spot admissions on their own as per the schedule given. The candidate should bring along with them proof of appearing for the B-CAT 2018 Test such as Admit Card & or photo copy of application form / D.D. etc.
The candidate will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course as per the combined merit lists prepared by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, for all the institutes and all the courses. The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per availability of the seat in the particular Institute and particular programme.
The following certificates in original along with self attested two copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counseling and spot admission.
- Statement of marks ( Last qualifying examination )
- Passing / Degree certificate ( Last qualifying examination )
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidate has passed the last examination.( other than Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University ).
- Transference / Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education on [rupee] 100 /-stamp paper if applicable
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC / ST Candidates )
- Caste Validity Certificate ( for SC / ST Candidates )
- Change in Name Certificate ( if any for married female students ).
- DD of the requisite fees as perthe fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs.