BHU PET Application Form 2018
BHU PET 2018 MCA Online Application Form
- Candidates can apply BHU PET 2018 MCA Entrance Exam only through “Online”.
- Banaras Hindu University 2018 MCA Entrance Test Online Application Form is be available in the following website : www.bhuonline.in
- Its link is also available on the BHU website ( www.bhu.ac.in. ).
- The entire process of making an application for MCA admission in various courses during the academic session 2018 – 2019 has been made “Online”.
- Accordingly, candidates may note that PET 2018 Information Bulletin and Application Form will not be sold ( as there will be no offline mode ) and the candidates desirous of admissions shall be required to register on the Entrance Test portal of BHU and fill up the application form Online as per procedure provided on the Portal.
BHU PET 2018 Application Form Fee
The Candidate shall pay the following Application Processing Fee / Entrance Test fee
- BHU PET 2018 Application Processing Form Fee : [rupee] 250/- ( SC / ST )
- BHU PET 2018 MCA Application Processing Fee : [rupee] 500/- ( Others )
However, in case the candidate makes application ( fills up application form ) for more than one course under PET 2018, the Application Processing Fee / Entrance Test Fee payable by him / her for each subsequent application ( after first application ) shall be charged as per reduced rates given below :
- BHU PET 2018 Application Processing Form Fee : [rupee] 100/- ( SC / ST )
- BHU PET 2018 MCA Application Processing Fee : [rupee] 200/- ( Others )
Mode of Payment of Application Processing / Test Fee
Candidate is required to fill up the PET 2018 Application Form ONLINE as the printed Information Bulletin-cum-Application Form will not be sold by the University. After the candidate has filled up the application form online, he / she will have following options for payment of Application Processing / Entrance Test Fee
- Online payment through credit card / debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank ( facility will be available only during banking hours on any banking day ) : After filling up the application form, its submission and selecting this mode for payment, the candidate can print the Challan from the entrance test portal.
The printout of challan will contain all necessary details of the candidate, bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited and the exact amount to be deposited. The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his / her choice ( only during banking hours on any banking day ) where he / she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank.
BHU PET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates can download the ADMIT CARD from the BHU Entrance Test Portal ( www.bhuonline.in ) around one week prior to date of conduct of test providing the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form.
E-mail / SMS alert regarding loading of Admit Card will also be sent on the email id / mobile phone number registered by the candidate. Therefore, the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses/ mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the online application form.
If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card till 03 days before the date of the Test, he/she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi on Help Desk Phone No. 08574587668 and help desk email id. available on Entrance Test Portal.
The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card received by him/her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy the candidate should inform the Office of the Controller of Examinations immediately. No consideration will be given, if discrepancies are not pointed out timely.
A passport size photograph be affixed ( same passport size photograph which has been used for online submission ) in the spaceprovided on the printout of the Admit Card under self-attestation.
BHU PET 2018 MCA Admission Procedure
The admission of a candidate in a course will be done only when he / she satisfies all the eligibility requirements, appears in the PET, qualifies in the Entrance Test and completes all formalities required for admission in the course. The admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit index in the PET, availability of seats in the course, as per rules given in this Information Bulletin and rules framed by the University from time to time.
The admission process will begin after the declaration of PET results. The admission will be done by the Admission Committees of the respective departments. The concerned Head of the Department / Coordinator will issue electronic call letters to the candidates for Counseling. As soon as the electronic call letters are issued, the shortlisted candidates may “Login” on the Candidate‟s segment of the Entrance Test Portal [ www.bhuonline.in ] for downloading the call letter. Information on issue of Call Letter will be sent to the candidate‟s on their registered e-mail ids/ mobile numbers. Therefore the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses / mobile number for correspondence. Candidates may also note that there will be no postal dispatch of call letter. The number of call letters will be nearly two-four times the number of seats available in the course. Admission is based strictly on merit index obtained in the Entrance Test.
BHU PET 2018 Important dates
|Availability of PET-2018 ONLINE Form on the Entrance Test Portal||22nd January, 2018|
|Last date for ONLINE submission of Application Forms||21st February, 2018|
|Date of BHU MCA Entrance Exam||21st May, 2018|
|Result||3rd & 4th week of June, 2018|