BIT Mesra MCA Syllabus 2016
|Home||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Selection Procedure||Results||Counselling|
BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Syllabus
- The BIT Mesra MCA 2016 Online Entrance Test shall comprise of 120 questions to be answered in 2 hours. BIT Mesra MCA Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices out of which only one is correct.
- A candidate must select only the correct answer to score full marks. For each correct answer a candidate will earn 4 marks. For every incorrect answer one mark will be deducted.
- If a BIT Mesra MCA question has not been attempted no credit will be given.
The questions will be distributed into various areas as follows and the detailed syllabus is given below :
|Section||Subject||No of Questions|
|B||Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning||20|
Section A : Mathematics ( 60 Questions – Objective Type )
- Algebra : Fundamental operations in Algebra, expansion, factorization, quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, binomial theorem, permutations and combinations, surds.
- Set Theory : Sets and subsets, operations on sets, sequences, properties of integers, relations and functions.
- Matrix Algebra : Elementary transformations, inverse of a matrix, rank, solution of simultaneous linear equations, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, quadratic forms.
- Co – ordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian co – ordinates, equations of a line, mid point, intersections etc., equations of a circle, distance formulae, pair of straight lines, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, simple geometric transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling.
- Calculus : Limit of functions, continuous functions, differentiation of functions ( s ), tangents and normal, simple examples of maxima and minima, integration of function by parts, by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integral application to volumes and surfaces of frustums of a sphere, cone, cylinder, Taylor Series.
- Differential Equations : Differential equations of first order and their solutions, linear differential equations with constant coefficients, homogenous linear differential equations.
- Vectors : Position vector, additions and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.
- Trigonometry : Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse function.
- Probability and Statistics : Basic concepts of probability theory, averages, dependent and independent events, frequency distributions, and measures of dispersions, skewness and kurtosis, random variable and distribution functions, mathematical expectations, binomial, Poisson, normal distributions, curve fitting, and principle of least squares, correlation and regression.
- Linear Programming : Formulation of simple linear programming problems, basic concepts of graphical and simplex methods, revised simplex method, transportation and assignment problems, duality and integer programming.
Section B : Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning : ( 20 Questions – Objective Type )
- BIT Mesra MCA Questions in this section will test logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and visio – spatial reasoning.
Section C : Computer Awareness : ( 20 Questions – Objective Type )
- Computer Basics : Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit ( CPU ), Structure of instructions in CPU, input / output devices, computer memory, memory organization, back – up devices.
- Data Representation : Representation of characters, integers, and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic : Addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, single arithmetic and two complement arithmetic, floating point representation of numbers, normalized floating point representation, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams.
- Computer Architecture : Block structure of computers, communication between processor and I / O devices, interrupts.
- Computer Language : Assembly language and high – level language, Multiprogramming and time – sharing operating systems, Computer Programming in C.
- Flow Chart and Algorithms
- Operating Systems : Evolution of operating systems, types of operating systems, functions of an operating system, modern operating systems.
Section D : English : ( 20 Questions – Objective Type )
- Use of articles and prepositions ( fill in the blanks or correct use ).
- Idioms and phrases.
- Reading comprehension.
- Expansion of an idea.
- Sentence sequence ( jumbled sentences ).
- Completion of a sentence ( with choices ).
- Choice of appropriate word to fill in the blanks ( with options ).
- Abridging sentences / paragraphs.
BIT MESRA 2017 Navigation : BIT Mesra MCA Counselling 2016, BIT Mesra MCA Results 2016, BIT Mesra MCA Syllabus 2016, BIT Mesra MCA Selection Procedure 2016, BIT Mesra MCA Application Form 2016, Birla Institute of Technology - BIT Mesra MCA Entrance Exam 2016, BIT Mesra MCA Preparation Question Bank CD
BIT MESRA Related : BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Syllabus, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Syllabus Details, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Syllabus Download, BIT Mesra MCA Syllabus 2016, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Syllabus Material, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Exam Pattern, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Syllabus Portions, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Entrance Syllabus, BIT 2016 MCA Syllabus, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Questions, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Mathematics Syllabus, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Detailed Syllabus, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Study Material, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Admission Syllabus, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Question Paper Pattern, BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Examination Syllabus, BIT 2016 MCA Syllabus Curriculum, BIT Mesra Ranchi 2016 MCA Entrance Test Syllabus, BIT MCA 2016 Computer Syllabus, BIT MCA 2016 Questions Distribution, Birla Institute of Technology Ranchi 2016 MCA Syllabus,
Home Entrance Exam Application Form Selection Procedure Results Counselling BIT Mesra 2016 MCA Syllabus The BIT Mesra MCA 2016 Online Entrance Test shall comprise of 120 questions to be answered in 2 hours. BIT Mesra MCA Questions will be of … Continue reading
Posted In mca entrance exam : bit mesra : Leave a response for bit mesra mca syllabus 2016 by shanmugapriya